Conjunction of the Moon, Mars and Venus During a Saturn, Mars & Jupiter Return

April 16, 2021 at 20:10 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Shain3777
Conjunction of the Moon, Mars and Venus During a Saturn, Mars & Jupiter Return
This year there will be a conjunction of the Moon, Mars and Venus (in my 4th house) while Saturn, Jupiter and Mars are in their Natal position (Return) in my chart. My mom (who was an Astrologer but hasn´t practiced in 2 decades) has told me that this is quite unique. Three planets in ´Return´ positions at the same time as a near-eclipse conjunction of one of them.
On July 12th, 2021...(7:13am)
Jupiter 11 degrees from natal
Saturn 1 degrees from natal
Mars 2 degrees from natal
Conjunction of the Moon, Mars and Venus (in the mouth of the lion...Leo)

Prior to this event, on about June 28th, the Moon, Jupiter and Saturn are near their natal positions. I found this while looking at my Saturn Return.

Can anyone explain the meaning of this extraordinary event to me?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 17, 2021 at 01:06
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Do sometimes folks have so many personal natal aspects that the world´s current transits seem meager by comparison!?!
You have quite a heliocentric chart, which means your soul is not to be ignored!
April 17, 2021 at 23:57
(Aquarius) Shain3777 » Rosincvist
My birth place is Anchorage, AK at noon in winter. Considering the time of day and tilt of the earth, that places me on top of the world at the moment of birth. From this perspective, the solar system is stretched out in an ellipse making some houses huge and others real small. This means I have multiple signs in a single house and multiple houses in a single sign depending where you look at the zodiacal wheel.
Most people are born closer to the equator, making their charts more round than elliptical, so their signs and houses are relatively the same size...or very close.
If you adjust my chart to account for the 30 degree error in the modern ephemeris, then...
My ascendant, houses 1 & 2 and half of my third house are in Gemini.
My 7th & 8th houses and half of my 9th house are in Sagittarius.
Scorpio & Libra are in my 6th house.
Aries & Taurus are in my 12th house.
Aquarius & Pisces are in my 11th house.
Leo & Virgo are in my 5th house.
My Mom (a trained Astrologer) and her teacher told me this is quite unique.
:180: Sun & Saturn
:181: Jupiter & Moon
:173: Ascendant
April 18, 2021 at 00:16
(Aquarius) Shain3777 » Shain3777
Graphics of the ring of sacred sites screen captured from a documentary.
(YouTube documentary by Randall Carlson)

https://ibb.co/9NLQ7bC

https://ibb.co/RTNg6c9
April 18, 2021 at 00:40
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Shain3777
I never give more than thirty degrees to each house which means that the Ascendant´s number is repeated eleven times in the other houses; If Ann-Margret had as gigantic a twelfth house as is in her Placidus chart she would have routinely been dematerialising through walls and levitating over the foot-lights which is not the case!
I could have gotten used to the idea of a tenth-house that swallows Gemini & Gemini´s ruler Mercury which says that I had a career from Zygotehood completely unstoppable, but the :173: :153: in ninth house instead would have explained my gambling away fate before 3 1/2 the transition from infancy to childhood!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »