Pluto square Eris

April 12, 2021 at 23:30 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user windinthetrees, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Pluto square Eris
I´m posting this on 4/12/21, just wondering if people and the world can remain calm as the transiting Sun contacts transiting Eris (which is square transiting Pluto). Everybody, take 10 deep breathes before doing or saying anything irrational. News for today. Another shooting in a school in Tennessee. If you feel like doing something like this, go stick your head in a bucket of cold water. We have a few more days before the Sun moves out of orb from the square.

:80: :74: :68:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 13, 2021 at 01:38
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Eris contra-parallel the :27: with a flawless :79:-organ; It is not the only aspect I have to Eris, I have a combo of midpoints both longitudinal and declinational at eleven degrees of the positive cardinal signs very close to Eris! Eris has been suggested as the shadow-side of :177: which would mean it is in detriment for a number of generations amongst us!
April 13, 2021 at 04:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Rosincvist
System message: Post has been written by user windinthetrees, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Eris won´t go into Taurus until 2047. Maybe she will calm down then. I have a couple of semi-squares with Eris, and depending on the orb allowed several quintiles.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »