What does Neptune trine Midheaven mean ?

April 8, 2021 at 21:11 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) powerofuniverse
What does Neptune trine Midheaven mean ?
Good morning/afternoon/evening wherever you are hehe :4:

I have a little question about one aspect in my birth chart :

What does my Aquarius Neptune 2H trine Libra MC mean ?

I know and feel its very general meaning but I don´t always manage to synthesize the meaning paying attention to the 3 parametres at the same time : aspect, the signs (Libra and Aqua) and houses (2nd and 10th).

Can someone help me to interpret this aspect considering the 3 parametres :1: ?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 8, 2021 at 22:36
(Taurus) Rosincvist
I don´t believe the Mid-heavens that metronome between :198: and :193: Ascendant.
The Ascendant takes precedent when the horizons are exactly at :192: from one another!
April 9, 2021 at 10:31
(Virgo) powerofuniverse » Rosincvist
More explanations please :4: :4:
April 9, 2021 at 21:58
(Taurus) Rosincvist » powerofuniverse
Unless someone is born in high orbit or the Earth´s core the pattern is MC :194: Asc. :194: I.C. :194:Desc. :194: MC meaning 98% of us have the rugged distressed CROSS in our chart.
Placidus is prettier and "almost" enchanting, however can the shear force of mass consciousness make it so!
April 9, 2021 at 22:06
(Virgo) powerofuniverse » Rosincvist
I´m not sure to have understood the crucifix stuff :24:, can you explain me with more details please :24: ??

:61: :61:
April 10, 2021 at 02:01
(Taurus) Rosincvist » powerofuniverse
Okay the crucifix was tossed! :26: :34: :45: :117:
April 10, 2021 at 21:31
(Aries) Jay Jay
Well, it could mean a number of things. Your Aquarius - Leo axis planets play a big role in your chart and it includes your Moon´s Nodes.

Technically, Neptune is less than 10 degrees from the South Node, so I´d read it conjunct it along with Uranus and Moon. So, that Neptune is part of the South Node wound in some way. What they all have in common is a wound to the 2nd house self - your valuation, worth or self-concept.

I could read Neptune in Aquarius as two combined "vertical" energies. Neptune is a direct channel to Soul-Spirit and creativity that goes with the higher planes. This is vertical energy. Aquarius can be intuitive, genius, thinks out of the box, and tries to improve humanity - using its talent for thinking in a highly intuitive way - also vertical, creative energy.

Since Neptune is in the 2nd house - you would identify with the meaning you give Aquarius. When it trines the Libra MC - it has an easy flow to the social part of yourself - in terms of personal relationships (Libra) and all social interactions (10th house). The 10th house doesn´t represent only the career - but our social position in life - social roles we might play.

Since Venus rules your 10th house Libra, we have to look there too. Venus is on the 9th house cusp in Leo - and the Sun in Virgo is also in the 9th. Here you are expanding yourself - Leo (self-identity, self-development, creativity) in the 9th - a very expansive house where you learn and grow about yourself (in Leo). The Sun in Virgo gives you discernment, and the ability to analyze what you want to assimilate into yourself.

North Node is in Leo - so you are learning to investigate who you are (Leo) in the 8th. Often, relating to others helps us with this analysis.

So, the Neptune in Aquarius - trine Libra MC - is giving you some added "vertical" energy to a deep and otherwise "horizontal" energy we find in Libra and Leo. Libra and Leo are relational by nature. Horizontally relating to others gives us valuable feedback, new ideas and ways to model and bring into oneself missing desirable qualities. The vertical energies bring in a way to evaluate all that - by comparing it to our Soul wisdom.

Does this sound right to you?

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
April 13, 2021 at 00:01
(Virgo) powerofuniverse » Jay Jay
Dear JayJay,

Thank you very much for your interpretation of my natal aspect :1: :27:

I totally agree that Neptune and Aquarius can have both vertical energies, it´s a feeling I can relate to easily yes :). I imagined till Neptune much more intuitive, imaginative and connected with higher planes and Soul spirit than Aquarius but Aquarius with its sudden/electric thoughts and feelings can also have smth intuitive yes !!

I can tend to be a bit dreamy about my life projects but I don´t see how my Neptune could be a wound connected to my valuation, self worth, etc. :63: .... ?? I don´t feel my Neptune connected to these concepts but for sure I´m dreamy about my career and others life projects I have. I can also feel like I´m almost guided by my intuition and my soul to make choices related to my Midheaven, it´s true!!

It´s also true that having a Libra MC I try to keep harmonious friendships and collaborations with people in general if it´s what you mean about social position :).

"The Sun in Virgo gives you discernment, and the ability to analyze what you want to assimilate into yourself. North Node is in Leo - so you are learning to investigate who you are (Leo) in the 8th. Often, relating to others helps us with this analysis." --> Hmmm it´s interesting ! I can also relate to that a lot but what do you mean when you say "investigating who I am" ?

"Horizontally relating to others gives us valuable feedback, new ideas and ways to model and bring into oneself missing desirable qualities. The vertical energies bring in a way to evaluate all that - by comparing it to our Soul wisdom." --> Yes, it´s true that in some cases, before making a decision, I listen to people´s opinions but then I evaluate it myself and tend to use my intuition (connecting with higher planes somehow) and uncounciously trying to mix it with a bit of rationality with my Virgo Sun hehe :4:
April 13, 2021 at 08:44
(Cancer) Gabriele Astrologer
Sei una plutoniana in quanto Plutone è congiunto all´Asc. La tua vita ruota attorno al dominio sia attivo che passivo. Sei attratta dal potere che cerchi di esercitare sugli altri. Il tuo Nettuno in 2casa e in trigono al MC può darti entrate economiche che hanno a che fare con l´estetica, probabilmente hai un´attitudine alla realizzazione grafica.
April 13, 2021 at 23:31
(Virgo) powerofuniverse » Gabriele Astrologer
Sorry, I answer you in english haha.

"La tua vita ruota attorno al dominio sia attivo che passivo. Sei attratta dal potere che cerchi di esercitare sugli altri."
---> I feel like it´s sometimes the case with some people when I see their reactions but I don´t really realize the image I can have ... it´s smth very uncouncious I think.

"Il tuo Nettuno in 2casa e in trigono al MC può darti entrate economiche che hanno a che fare con l´estetica" ---> Yeaaaaah! Someone had also told me that in the past! Well, I feel like it could be really the case with the artistic activities I´m involved in now :). I hope I´ll be able to do something in very long term with these activities :).

Thank you for your interpretation :1:

---> Google translator :4:
April 20, 2021 at 23:33
(Aries) Jay Jay » powerofuniverse
It´s just that your Neptune is in the 2nd house of self-value. There is a connection between Neptune energies and the way you value yourself. I actually have Neptune in the 2nd house too - in Libra. The effect has something to do with being a counselor-type in relationship - giving sage advice - being empathic - wanting to impart spiritual knowledge - it´s definitely a self-value for me.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »