signature sign

April 7, 2021 at 21:07 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) yungscorp
signature sign
is your signature sign typically more influential than the ascendant?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 7, 2021 at 21:14
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I would say mine is in Taurus.
April 7, 2021 at 21:20
(Capricorn) RuthJezabel
hello! How is the signature of the sign calculated? is it the same as the dominant planet?
April 8, 2021 at 01:34
(Aries) Jay Jay
What is your signature sign? Where on AstroSeek did you calculate it? I´ve been looking for where you can calculate it, but have not found it. I´ve never heard of this before. It´s not a common "thing" in astrology.
April 8, 2021 at 03:39
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The Ascendant is often more definite than the signature sign; The signature sign could be four versus four or theoretically five versus five!
Every couple of days someone is new here who is clueless about their Ascendant to whom there is Palmistry and Tarot to compensate!
April 8, 2021 at 04:03
(Scorpio) yungscorp » Jay Jay
my signature sign is Aquarius and I have a scorpio sun, libra moon, scorpio ascendant.
April 8, 2021 at 04:04
(Scorpio) yungscorp » Rosincvist
haha that´s me today!
April 8, 2021 at 23:05
(Virgo) LotusStar
I never knew this concept of signature signs before, it´s interesting. I went and calculated it for a lot of people I know and the results seemed very accurate.

I did mine and I got a tie between Virgo and Sagittarius. Since Virgo is also my Sun sign I think I´ll go with that, and I feel like over time I am becoming more my Sun sign.
April 8, 2021 at 23:09
(Virgo) LotusStar » RuthJezabel
This link has an explanation:

https://advanced-astrology.com/sign….

"To find it, you add up the modality and element of your planets. It’s the most frequent modality and element in your natal chart.
You begin with your Sun, continue with your Moon, and so on. The ascendant and the Midheaven also have to be considered here."

Ex. If your most frequent modality is fixed and your most frequent element is earth, you get Taurus (the fixed earth sign).
April 9, 2021 at 00:27
(Capricorn) RuthJezabel » LotusStar
Oh well! infinite thanks so since I have a higher percentage of cardinal and earth, my signature sign is capricorn (my sun and where I have prominent saturn)
April 9, 2021 at 02:26
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Jay Jay
The signature signs are so close to the first tier of data here at Astro-Seek, are your eyes alright? They follow after the dominant´s charts!
April 9, 2021 at 11:17
(Aries) Jay Jay » Rosincvist
Thanks for the clue. A Signature sign link is not in the menu under Free Horoscopes, charts and calculations, which is why I didn´t see it. You have to click on Dominant planets and elements and when you get that calculated, you also get a signature sign. Evidently, the signature sign is the sign calculated with AstroSeek´s unknown process (to me) with most dominant planets and/or elements. I´ve never heard of giving this process the name of "signature". It isn´t a term commonly used. You obviously know where it is - I´m just responding so others who are looking for it can find it, if indeed they are looking in the menu and can´t find it either.
April 9, 2021 at 11:25
(Aries) Jay Jay
Okay. Well then, although I always look at the elements and planets in powerful or sensitive positions, I would still put the Ascendant as more important. The ASC, Sun and Moon form the core of one´s personality - so - I think these are most important. The chart ruler is also up there as "important" to me. The rising signs ruler becomes the "chart" ruler - as it is the most important.

Best always to look at how each planet is functioning in the chart. I don´t think it matters so much what the dominant planet or signature sign is in the whole scheme of things - I mean, knowing this would not change how I interpret the chart. Ranking it won´t really change an interpretation, as how the planet functions in the whole - what meaning it has in the whole - is what is important.
April 9, 2021 at 15:07
(Virgo) Angirsonl
All I know is Capricorn is my signature sign.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »