Charisma

April 7, 2021 at 11:30 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Amananda
Charisma
Are there significators for charisma in a birth chart?
I often watch people walk in a room and just shine, everybody look them, everybody listen when they talk.

If there are.. what if you lack them? Can you develop it?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 7, 2021 at 11:43
(Pisces) Cind
I usually see it in people with good aspects to their ascendant or mercury, for example mercury conjuct venus- very smooth talkers, but yes anyone can develop their charisma! It´s just about being confident enough and knowing what to say and what not to in certain situations. Have you had a look at progressed charts ?
April 7, 2021 at 12:10
(Taurus) Amananda » Cind
Progressed Ascendant/Venus conjunct my natal Sun and progressed Sun conjunct Mercury in Gemini in the fifth house.
Sounds attractive but i feel i
like my usual self and overlooked lol.
April 7, 2021 at 12:14
(Pisces) fishscales
I think there´s a difference between charisma and "soul power", for lack of a better term...maybe "soul purity" is a better way to put it...

I think charisma is largely a product of the ego...and often times calculated...

If a baby is brought into a room, people are drawn to it, they surround it...one can´t say that the baby is "charismatic", but people are naturally drawn in because they sense the baby´s purity of consciousness...they recognize the state from which they came, and that they long to return to...even if such notions are below their level of conscious awareness...

"Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children..."
April 7, 2021 at 12:15
(Taurus) Amananda » Amananda
OMG....i´m so sorry :39:
I deleted the second answer, i wanted to reply and pushed the delete button instead... :42:
April 7, 2021 at 12:25
(Pisces) Cind » Amananda
I have just had a look at your progressed chart and your ascendant is at 1 degree Virgo, ruled by mercury in Gemini in 10th house. Virgo is an introverted sign and with it only being at 1 degree you are getting used to the energy.
April 7, 2021 at 13:01
(Virgo) powerofuniverse » Amananda
No worries :):) In any case I just hope you could read it completely :):)
April 7, 2021 at 13:45
(Cancer) wildfl❀wer » fishscales
This phenomenon is so beautifully described by you
I agree 100%
April 7, 2021 at 15:41
(Taurus) Amananda » powerofuniverse
Yes i read it! Thank you.

Do answer your question, i want to experience the Feeling that all eyes are on me. Just once. :2:
April 7, 2021 at 15:42
(Taurus) Amananda » fishscales
I think there are other powers at work.. small child pattern

https://www.discovermagazine.com/mi…
April 7, 2021 at 17:32
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
People w Jupiter conj Sun, Moon or/and Venus...I noticed are quite charming and attractive for the opposite sex.

April 7, 2021 at 17:39
(Taurus) Amananda » Luna Alba
I don´t know someone with V.conjunct J. but i know two who have the Trine. They have something, you instantly like them. Must be more intense with the conjunction.
April 7, 2021 at 17:46
(Virgo) powerofuniverse » Amananda
I think this aspect just gives ease so somehow "luck" to be in relationship. Also, Jupiter adds enthusiasm, amplify Venus qualities and optimism. A bit hedonistic. It can also mean luck in money/material stuffs.

I think that people having this conjunction tend to have many relationships in their life.
April 8, 2021 at 04:41
(Gemini) windinthetrees
I knew someone with Sun, Moon and Uranus conjunct in early Leo, plus Mercury, Mars and Pluto conjunct in late Leo. Also Sagitarius Saturn trined the first conjunction of Sun, Moon and Uranus.

This person just lit up a room. Could be manipulative, but lighting up the room was not contrived. No birth time for the Ascendent. Pluto is in the 29th degree of Leo.
April 8, 2021 at 22:24
(Taurus) Rosincvist » windinthetrees
Yer- :158: -us and :199:erschel can be Mars-like to potential partners!
:160:, I said before and shall say again is the higher octave of ` :155:´
Most 29 dg. :175: occupations are very close to the most important Arch-Angel :78: Regulus/Raphael!
April 9, 2021 at 08:33
(Capricorn) Graham
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi/…

Watch Mick Jagger light up a room/stadium when he smiles ... then note his Sun, Jupiter, Pluto, Mercury stellium in Leo/3rd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »