Vegan or Vegetarian placements

April 6, 2021 at 16:20 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Cind
Vegan or Vegetarian placements
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone else is vegan or vegetarian and if so what placements do you think signify this in your chart? 😁

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
April 6, 2021 at 16:37
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
I´m a vegetarian. Become one at 21 years of age, been one ever since. Started it off back then as a vegan for about 6 months - then switched over to Vegetarian.

Works for me, but it´s my chart. I only use Vedic, so if you´re looking at my chart westernized - I don´t know.

Venus and Sun in Virgo. But Virgo Sun in both systems. Probably counts for a lot, prominent Virgo placements in charts from my studies has shown high cases of vegetarianism. Virgo is all about Health & healing.

My chart through Jyotish perfectly explains it.

April 6, 2021 at 16:44
(Sagittarius) MagentaP
Me again on your post.

Vegan since 1983... (yes, I am a bit old, but young at heart and look)... so have no idea of any indicators in my chart?

I was a bit prior to my time, in 1983 nobody knew what the word meant. Everyone did think I was very odd. Back then there was no internet and nobody had a clue what a vegetarian was. It was extremely difficult eating out and traveling...and my mother told me my hair and nails would fall out. Still have hair and nails knock on wood...

Now it is a breeze, Vegan is everywhere!
April 6, 2021 at 16:48
(Pisces) Cind » RohiniMoon
That’s great! Yes Virgo placements are definitely about health so that would definitely be an indicator. You also have Venus in your 11th house so making the world a more peaceful place 😌 Love it!
April 6, 2021 at 16:54
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Cind
:4: I really just wish to live on enormous acres of land surrounded by animals - far away from society. Spirituality, and animals ..and people far far away.. :92:
April 6, 2021 at 16:55
(Gemini) Waszka (dragonfly)
I´m a vegetarian too. Referring to what Rohini says, I´m Virgo rising in vedic, and in the Western system my Rahu and Saturn are located in Virgo.
April 6, 2021 at 16:55
(Pisces) Cind » MagentaP
Hello again haha

That’s amazing! Yes I can imagine it being really hard but at the same time less processed food and more organic.
Yes people usually think it would make you ill but I’ve never been healthier. I used to have a lot of health problems as a child and up until I went vegan I always had a cold nearly every month. Now I am fine it definitely helped me.

100% I love that you can go anywhere now and it be so accessible but also more people making a positive change towards animals, slave labour and the environment 😌
April 6, 2021 at 16:56
(Pisces) Cind » RohiniMoon
It would be a dream! One day I’m sure the whole world will be a peaceful place 😌 maybe when people are wiped out haha
April 6, 2021 at 16:57
(Pisces) Cind » Waszka (dragonfly)
A lot of Virgo placements definitely! My Venus is in my 6th house conjunct Neptune 😄
April 6, 2021 at 17:08
(Taurus) SageSnuggins
I find what some astrologers say about virgo relating to small animals a bit specific but i will tell you how i became a vegetarian when i was 7 i asked what is in what i was eating and was told pig since then i have never eaten meat again i didnt even know the word vegetarian back then this was at a time when it has more hassle being one people asking what do you live on vegetables and think you are being fussy and difficult at meal times

Btw

Moon (food) aquarius (out of the box/ concideration for others) 6th house (small animals apparently)
April 6, 2021 at 17:16
(Sagittarius) MagentaP » SageSnuggins
Ha, me too, I realized what I was eating was a dead animal and stopped cold turkey - so to speak :1:
April 6, 2021 at 17:40
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Waszka (dragonfly)
We both have Saturn in the 12th as well. Saturn 12th housers usually wind up forgoing meat and all intoxicants on their own as well.. A theme of surrendering - giving up things, becomes prominent in our lives
April 6, 2021 at 17:47
(Sagittarius) MagentaP » RohiniMoon
Well that is interesting I also have Saturn in the 12th. Vegan and never consumed alcohol.... so Saturn in the 12th could be possible....
April 6, 2021 at 17:50
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » MagentaP
Mars in Hasta in your 6th house. Ever worked in healing people or animals? Doctor, veterinarian, massage therapy/Palm reader, out of curiousity?
April 6, 2021 at 18:03
(Gemini) Waszka (dragonfly) » RohiniMoon
In the Placidus system Saturn is in my 11th house. I don´t know...It´s hard for me to decide, which position is more in line with my experiences. The closer I look at it, the more I feel like it has multiplied and I have it in both houses.
April 7, 2021 at 00:16
(Pisces) fishscales
Gotta say that vegetarianism and Virgoans seem to go together...

This is not part of the question, but in my experience vegetarians with a weak Mars do not fare very well, health-wise...

Gotta get that fire somewhere...
April 7, 2021 at 00:39
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The first five degrees of :182: the :108: relate to renunciation, my biological father was only a few months out-of-prison when he was preaching Veeganism!
In Japan the cake emoji " :65: " could mean TOFU!!
Virgo :176:eans ruffage and fiber, don´t want anything just sitting in there for too long!
13 dg. :171:/ :177: means dietetics!
April 7, 2021 at 01:01
(Virgo) LotusStar » fishscales
This may be why... I have a Virgo stellium and tried to go vegetarian a few times but never been able to make it stick. I dont have fire in personal planets, Aries ruling 6th with Mars in Virgo square Saturn.
April 7, 2021 at 01:07
(Pisces) fishscales » LotusStar
Could very well be it...that´s not the strongest Mars configuration... I would say vegetarianism probably would not serve you well on an energetic level..

Gotta balance the elements of your constitution with what you eat...

And of course, listen to your body...
April 7, 2021 at 01:12
(Sagittarius) MagentaP » RohiniMoon
None of the above.....I could do many professions but not one that had to do with biology.... also not palm reader...interesting connection!
April 7, 2021 at 01:24
(Capricorn) RuthJezabel
good evening,
I would associate veganism with house two 2th, which this house also refers to what I "digest" "eat" "consume". the 6th house would give some information, about habituation, health and the care of the body that correspond to Virgo ...
April 7, 2021 at 03:07
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » RohiniMoon
I have a large family of Virgo´s. None of them are Vegan. I know with my ex-husband he was Libra Sun, Uranus in Libra, Mercury in Libra and didn´t like eating hardly anything. Another guy before that Mercury Taurus, Uranus in Libra, Libra Pluto.
April 7, 2021 at 06:46
(Pisces) Cind » Rosincvist
Interesting, my Pisces sun is at 3 degrees
April 7, 2021 at 06:49
(Pisces) Cind » LotusStar
I tried to a handful of times until I went through something painful then I just needed to change as a person internally and I stuck to it. I have noticed a lot of people with Venus in cancer being vegetarian or strong cancer placements. Maybe it’s just not your time yet
April 7, 2021 at 10:02
(Aries) nutelina » fishscales
Interesting, I tried it but didn´t do me good. Too many carbs.

But I did notice a lot of people suffer from low stomach acid so eating meat doesn´t do them good! Any idea how that is related to astrological placements?
April 7, 2021 at 10:07
(Pisces) Cind » nutelina
I have always suffered with stomach issues or allergies. I have a stellium in my 6th, too much hectic energy, and I have Uranus there so unexpected stomach issues.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »