Pluto conjunct Venus Transit

April 6, 2021 at 14:31 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Cind
Pluto conjunct Venus Transit
Hi everyone,

I have had Pluto conjunct my Venus transit that started in Jan 2018 & ended in October 2019 which is exactly when I ended an unfulfilling relationship I was in for 3.5 Years. I have read that the Pluto is supposed to completely strip the way you view love & make you go completely within, I am guessing to then transform your love into self love! I have been on the self love journey now for a year and half & I just wanted to see if anyone else had this experience. I know it may differ because of other transits or aspect but this was one of the most painful yet transformative times in my life.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 6, 2021 at 14:35
(Sagittarius) MagentaP
I have experience pluto conjuct venus a few years ago and it lasted years - it was wild and a bit fun. On the other hand, I am currently doing the Pluto conjunct moon and well, not so fun....

Sorry I can´t give much detail on the pluto/venus....too personal... :3:
April 6, 2021 at 16:17
(Pisces) Cind » MagentaP
Hi, yes no that’s completely understandable I wouldn’t share personal things either. Guessing it was intense haha

Well I am glad it’s over, I feel for you that Pluto moon transit must be transformative!
April 6, 2021 at 16:46
(Sagittarius) MagentaP » Cind
Thanks and good luck with your Pluto conjunct Venus. Just know - at least in my experience - there can be an extremely odd weird connection ..... try and keep your head about you ....

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »