22 degree and assassination/ to be assassinated

April 6, 2021 at 12:25 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Sasiy
22 degree and assassination/ to be assassinated
Hello fam,

I just found out that having 22 degree in a chart suggest death (to kill or to be killed), and i have two of them in my chart .... that made me curious. What are the concerns regarding the 22 degrees to your knowledge and should i be worried?

p.s. the first is Mercury in Libra 22 degree and Uranus in Sagittarius 22 degree

Thank you pals

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
April 6, 2021 at 12:38
(Sagittarius) MagentaP
As a 22 degrees sun in sag (and others) - where have you read this?
April 6, 2021 at 12:40
(Sagittarius) bad1angel » MagentaP
astrotheme :)
April 6, 2021 at 12:44
(Virgo) Sasiy » MagentaP
I saw it on tiktok and browsed .... found some info but it was not full.
Google it
April 6, 2021 at 12:55
(Sagittarius) MagentaP
Well...not a topic I would google, but hopefully, some of the ´astrologers´ on this site respond to debunk...
April 6, 2021 at 13:06
(Libra) leorising
I use solar fire, and in this software they approach the degree upwards, for example, my moon is 28.49, they show the interpretation for degree 29. See how is your degree to be able to read properly.

Although on this site (Astrotheme) I read interpretations about the exact degree without approaches and I found it more suitable for me.
:68:
April 6, 2021 at 13:13
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio
I have Pluto at 22 deg. So far, I have not killed anyone and survived 40 yrs. :61:
April 6, 2021 at 13:29
(Virgo) Sasiy » bad1angel
Tnx hun :17: :17: :17:
April 6, 2021 at 13:40
(Cancer) wildfl❀wer
This is an interpretation of astrologer in terms of criminalistics, he studied charts of criminals at the first place. He always saw this in charts of such events. This is a degree of Capricorn, this is alright with good aspects, just Capricorn themes, let’s say of rebuilding, being devoted to smth, concentrated, focused, successful. You have a nice position.
April 6, 2021 at 13:57
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
Moon
Taurus
22° 51´ 45"
Rohini

in the words of Doris Day

Whatever will be, will be..

The futures not ours to see...

que sera sera🎶🎶
April 6, 2021 at 14:20
(Sagittarius) RA_
https://syr.us/Vrs <PDF 942 pages Compiled by cms>

The 360 symbolic degrees and their interpretation.

La Volasfera by Sepharial

This is another popular set of images for the degrees publish by Sepharial (1864-1929) who claimedhis symbol set was a translation of La Volasfera, by Antonio Borelli (or Bonelli). I am still searching for the original date for La Volasfera. 

Sepharial (1864-1929) also known as Walter Gorn Old. He was a Theosophist in his earlier years,then became associated with astrologers like Alan Leo. Later he is interest turned to charismatic Christianity. His translation of La Volasfera was first published in 1898. 
April 6, 2021 at 14:34
(Aries) nutelina » RohiniMoon
Hmm this calls for...
YouTube
YouTube
April 6, 2021 at 14:39
(Sagittarius) MagentaP » RA_
edited -deleted.... posted wrong info ....apologies... :1:
April 6, 2021 at 14:48
(Sagittarius) RA_ » MagentaP
Scroll down there are other interpretations there it´s a compilation of Degrees by old Astrologers.

Bliss needs to be shared. It exists only in sharing. By Rajneesh
April 6, 2021 at 14:57
(Sagittarius) MagentaP » RA_
Ha yes, I looked at the wrong sign....must delete previous post...the new one is of restriction...that is pretty accurate then :1:
April 6, 2021 at 15:17
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
It shows up a lot in Forensic/Criminal Astrology. Does not necessarily mean it will happen to you, but is a critical degree. I´ve seen it in both the transits at the time of missing person cases or those in accidents, murders, natural disasters. You really have to have the right combination of transits hitting your birth chart.
April 6, 2021 at 15:26
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » goldenlion32
Ha ha! I suppose it determines on how you look at it. 22 is also a master number and 11. So if you´re into Angels maybe it´s a blessing in disguise.

https://www.numerology.com/articles…
April 6, 2021 at 15:29
(Pisces) Cind
Hi,

Yes definitely kill or be killed.
My ex had Sun at 22 degrees Aries and he was a sniper in the army.
Definitely people with unusual careers, hobbies.

My two best friends were born on the same day and they have Mercury in Scorpio at 22 Degree. Their words could make someone want to bury themselves Haha. No filter and definitely kill or be killed kicks in when in an argument.
April 6, 2021 at 15:31
(Virgo) Sasiy » wildfl❀wer
This is some positive insight , tnx.
April 6, 2021 at 15:35
(Virgo) Sasiy » Cind
wow this makes sense since i use some crushing words when in argument. none of my friends/family want to be around that version of me.
and even more accurate since one of them is in mercury ruling communication :85: :85: :85:
April 6, 2021 at 15:38
(Virgo) Sasiy » goldenlion32
Thank you, i will check it rn
April 6, 2021 at 15:40
(Pisces) Cind » Sasiy
Ye I am just used to it at this point, my Sag Moon can handle it Haha.
Its also critical thinking so you probably have ideas that no one else even thought about :)
April 6, 2021 at 15:41
(Virgo) Sasiy » nutelina
Bruhhhh :36: :36:

So u think KILL BILL the cinematic rep :1: :99: :99:
April 6, 2021 at 16:19
(Cancer) wildfl❀wer » Cind
Definitely with Scorpio and Aries there is such a tendency and since Sun is involved it is about career

With oob (oob = Uranus) Gemini Mars 22 I can *shoot* with my words too like your friends

I wanted to go to shooting club and lately offered friends to go to paintball

April 6, 2021 at 16:22
(Aquarius) nikkia » leorising
Using the Degree Theory, 28.49 would still be 28 degrees, there´s no rounding up with it. (Exception: a retro planet. In that case it would become 29)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »