Algol...

April 6, 2021 at 11:15 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) cappysuncancermoon
Algol...
So I stupidly checked out where Algol fell in my chart, can someone please help me I am freaking out

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 6, 2021 at 18:39
(Gemini) Neon_Mage
I´ve got Algol conjunct my :152:. I wouldn´t worry about it too much, honestly. You may find that most descriptions about the fixed stars in general are really extreme and fatalist. This is because most knowledge about fixed stars was written back in the medieval era, where people didn´t live very long and there were a million different ways to die a sudden, horrible death. Astrologers nowadays don´t put as much importance in them as they used to.
April 6, 2021 at 18:54
(Capricorn) Emanuel
I have Moon conjunct Algol

https://darkstarastrology.com/algol…
April 6, 2021 at 19:00
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Neon_Mage
Betelgeuse (Beetle Juice) [Beth El Gi`iz] is the :78: with a massive enough shell to be measured as though it were actually a local planet!
Stationary planets emphasize the fixed :78:s, very rarely does someone who brings up the subject of stars actually have a "real planet" stationary! :142: :143:
April 6, 2021 at 19:02
(Aries) nutelina
My uncle knew Algol... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/… :2:
April 6, 2021 at 19:44
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Algol conjunct Moon. I wouldn´t say you always have to physically die. You can have lots of opportunities you may come close to death. I would say you can die emotionally, mentally, spiritually. Maybe even have issues with Mother Figures if you have lots of step mother´s like I have or step father´s since I have Saturn as well with Moon.

Can also be where domestic violence. Different themes of Taurus can play out. Depends on your chart though and what it aspects. How the synastry is with the person who may harm you in someway.

Since Moon is your emotions, thoughts, and feelings. This can be emotional abuse or verbal abuse.
April 6, 2021 at 19:52
(Gemini) Waszka (dragonfly)
I have Mars conjunct Algol in the 8th house. It sounds ominous, but somehow I´m still alive.
April 8, 2021 at 00:02
(Aries) Jay Jay
I agree with the others. Take these interpretations with a grain of salt (as they say).
April 8, 2021 at 00:10
(Capricorn) RuthJezabel » Waszka (dragonfly)
interesting! So you have not felt any effect regarding that application?
I have it in partil to Jupiter
April 8, 2021 at 04:58
(Gemini) Waszka (dragonfly) » RuthJezabel
Well, it´s not only Algol there. There is a lot going on in my eight house.
I don´t know exactly how Algol manifests itself in my life, but having the Moon alone in this place does not make life easier. So anyway, this area is very active in my life.
Even if it´s very hard sometimes, I can take care of myself.
April 8, 2021 at 12:32
(Capricorn) RuthJezabel » Waszka (dragonfly)
Oh well! I also did not register the star with jupiter there. You already had the return of Mars that passed through your Mars.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »