MAJOR VEDIC ASTROLOGICAL SHIFT NEXT WEEK,APRIL5TH,GURU(JUPITER)ENTERS AQUARIUS, GENERAL TRANSIT EFFECTS FOR ALL MOON SIGNS

April 2, 2021 at 20:10 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Datta108
MAJOR VEDIC ASTROLOGICAL SHIFT NEXT WEEK,APRIL5TH,GURU(JUPITER)ENTERS AQUARIUS, GENERAL TRANSIT EFFECTS FOR ALL MOON SIGNS
Namaste, Jupiter enters Aquarius on April 5th 2021 to September 15th 2021,and again from November 22nd 2021 to April 2022.
According to Jyotish,the transit of Saturn, Jupiter and Rahu and Ketu have major life effects for all,especially Saturn and Jupiter.
Based on what I have learned from my spiritual master and my experience using jyotish, in General the results of this transit is as follows:(This analysis is based on the janma rasi,or moon sign at birth using jyotish or vedic astrology)
●Vedic Aries moon signs can see some betterment in many areas of life when Jupiter is in Aquarius which is their 11th house of gains,profits,favorable occurrences etc. Saturn will still be in thier 10th house so overall mixed results during Jupiters stay in Aquarius,leaning towards favorable.
●Taurus vedic moons will have Guru entering thier 10th house, this is traditionally considered inauspicious for Jupiter who is not comfortable thier since the 10th house of the natural zodiac is Capricorn where Jupiter is neecha,or debilitated.Since Saturn is also unfavourable being in the 9th house,spiritual remedies are suggested to help mitigate any hardships for Taurus moons
●Gemini vedic moons will have some respite from the last few months as Jupiter was in thier difficult 8th house and now will be in the auspicious 9th house, alleviating some of the hardships and challenges they were going thru,especially since November 2020.They should consolidate thier gains and still have abundant caution as a rule as Saturn is still in the worrisome 8th house for them.
●Cancer vedic moons will now have to deal with both Jupiter and Saturn unfavourable in transit as now Jupiter will be in the 8th house, "Ashtama Guru" as it´s called can be exceedingly difficult and since Saturn is in the unfavourable 7th house of spouse and partnerships,this transit of Jupiter can set off major problems in many areas of life, especially relationships, partnerships, contracts,etc. They should definitely take recourse to spiritual remedies during Jupiters stay in Aquarius
●Vedic Leo moons can heave a sigh of relief since Jupiter is leaving thier 6th house of debts, disease and legal problems etc...and entering 7th house which is beneficial in many areas especially relationships and partnerships.Plus Saturn is in thier favorable 6th house so unless they are goin through a particular bad dasa/bhukti period, this could be one of the best years for them,so all systems go!!
●Vedic Virgo moons may have to hunker down and deal with multiple issues in life since Jupiter will be in thier inauspicious 6th house from moon,plus Saturn is in thier unfavourable 5th house so difficult situations can present themselves during this transit especially with health or with rivals or so called enemies.Spiritual remedies should be done to avoid any difficulties that arise.
●Vedic Libra moon can now see some light with Jupiter entering thier 5th house of luck, opportunities, vitality and favorable happenings, of course Saturn is still in Ard Ashtama, or the inauspicious 4th house, so make hay while the sun shines and prepare for nexts spring 6th house transit which can cause fresh problems.Remedies for Saturn should be done to help maximize your gains and reduce any suffering.
●Vedic Scorpio moon will now have Jupiter in the 4th house which traditionally is not considered all that favorable but most likely better than the 3rd house transit of Jupiter from the moon plus Saturn is in your 3rd house which is very beneficial so any issues that crop up during this transit of Jupiter will be manageable,still remedies for Guru can help tide things over and reduce problems and setbacks
●Vedic Sagittarius moon signs will have to brace themselves again,Jupiter will be in thier 3rd house which some consider the worst of all of Jupiters transits from the natal moon sign (which may very well be accurate imo)plus Saturn is in thier 2nd house which brings them under the "Sade Sati" phase of Saturn ,difficulties and reversals of fortune possible now in many areas, spiritual remedies are an absolute must unless a strong dasa/bhukti is running, but to play it save remedies can help.
●Vedic Capricorn moon signs will get a break from thier Sade sati phase somewhat since Jupiter will be in thier beneficial 2nd house of finance and wealth, so betterment in that area along with any issues that Sade sati brings means mixed results leaning towards favorable outcomes in general.Remedies for Saturn is still appropriate since Saturn is actually crossing over thier moons,something that is usually not very pleasant until January 2023
●Vedic Aquarius moons will now have Jupiter crossing over thier birth moons which is not considered very good by many,others say it is harmless, imo i say it´s probably alot better than Jupiter in the 12fl so chances of new beginnings,new opportunities, changes, etc can happen (but not necessarily easy one´s),plus Saturn is in the first phase of Sade sati in the dreaded 12fl house so proceed with abundant caution before making major life changing decisions now,ask your family friends and well wishers before making them.Remedies are still in order for Jupiter (and Saturn) for Aquarius moons
●Vedic Pisces moons will have Jupiter now in thier 12fl house of endings,losses ,expenses,isolation etc..but Saturn is in thier highly auspicious 11th house of easy gains and profits so not that tough for Pisces moons in general, if any difficulties arise than remedies for Jupiter can help but they should be easy to manage now thanks to Saturn´s 11th house transit.
➡️ If anyone would like to know the remedies kindly message me and I´ll write you back asap,Blessings to all, may Guru Graha bless all with peace and contentment in life.Jai Guru, Jai guru!! Victory to the spiritual master who removes the darkness of ignorance and bless all living entities with love,compassion and true happiness ☮🕉☸🙏

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 2, 2021 at 20:22
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Thank you for sharing.
April 2, 2021 at 20:24
(Libra) leorising
How nice! my moon in gemini mrigashira thanks! :17:
April 2, 2021 at 21:09
(Virgo) Etherealmind
Thank you for writing this message and advice for Astroseek community :1: :1:
April 2, 2021 at 22:37
(Virgo) LotusStar

I forget that in vedic they consider aspects from the Moon... Yeah, could explain a lot actually.
April 3, 2021 at 09:18
(Cancer) Geodyk
Thanks for this - my sidereal moon is 8 degrees Capricorn nakshatra #21 and Saturn is at 27 degrees Scorpio with Jupiter at 27 degrees Virgo
April 3, 2021 at 12:55
(Sagittarius) RA_ » MagentaP
My Vedic moon is on Capricorn too!
April 6, 2021 at 03:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user windinthetrees, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My Vedic Leo Moon thanks you!!! I need a break.
April 6, 2021 at 15:22
(Capricorn) Datta108 » MagentaP
That´s remarkable!! It would be even crazier if our families knew each other!😁😀
Ok I will message you later, try looking up "Sade Sati" which is what you´ve been goin through for the last few years,also check" Dasa chidram " which your also goin thru and then check Saturn Maha dasa which is what you´ll be starting later this year🙏
April 6, 2021 at 17:28
(Sagittarius) MagentaP » Datta108
The studying starts....Sade Sati, Das chidram and Saturn Maha dasa... hopefully I can start the remedies...I know already by just the feel of things these are likely tough...

Thanks again for the fun conversation... :74:
November 20, 2021 at 14:01
(Capricorn) Datta108
Jupiter has re-entered Aquarius now until April 2022 btw...
November 20, 2021 at 16:55
(Leo) Queen92
Vedic Leo. Finally I hope its over. Two years two times in ER. :61: Problem with health and love. Finally next year New dasha! Now I am in Venus antradasha(last). Hope its over.
November 20, 2021 at 19:57
(Capricorn) Datta108 » Queen92
Namaste you have Leo moon and Leo ascendant, Sun Maha dasa going on but Sun is the lord of the Rising in the 12fl house of losses,endings,expenses, hospitals etc..
Also Moon,lord of the 12 fl house is sitting in the ascendant.
This is an exchange between the lord of the 1st( the body)with the lord of the 12fl(losses, hospitals etc..)

Plus Jupiter, lord of the 8th house is also placed in the ascendant which can bring sudden injuries/accidents/health issues.

Imo April 2022 to April 2023 can bring some unfavourable events since Jupiter will be in the 8th from moon by transit and Sun dasa is ending bringing the chart under dasa chidram.(Moon Maha dasa starts in summer 2022, which is lord of the 12fl house dasa)

Remedies for Sun until summer 2022 can help,but since Sun dasa is starting to wane and finish I think remedies for Jupiter starting in April 2022 will have greater effect for health,welfare and overall vitality plus remedies for Moon starting in Summer. By doing the remedies it can mitigate unfavourable occurrences during the tough transits and Dasa/bhukti´s 🙏🕉🌻
November 20, 2021 at 20:03
(Leo) Queen92 » Datta108
More health issues 😪. I hope relationship will do better. I am doomed so. :61:
November 20, 2021 at 20:19
(Capricorn) Datta108 » Queen92
Not necessarily health issues, but do the remedies for other 12fl house issues, you´re young and have the power of the Sun being a Leo Rising and moon sign!!!

Wear a Gemstone of the Sun starting on a Sunday, wear Orange, Gold,Red and light Green colors(also curtains, room colors, bedding)and avoid black, grey,yellow

Give charity and donations on Sundays and go to a holy place on Sundays and offer prayers.
Homa can be done too to gain God´s grace and avoid any difficulties that come🙏🕉🌻
November 20, 2021 at 20:21
(Leo) Queen92 » Datta108
Thank you🙏
November 20, 2021 at 21:10
(Libra) leorising
My moon in mrigashira gemini survived!
Namaste
Thank you for sharing :68:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »