Harm & Peace, Mars, Neptune & Pluto

April 2, 2021 at 11:49 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) nutelina
Harm & Peace, Mars, Neptune & Pluto
I was always very fearful as a child and even now so I´m going to try to heal this part of my life. And I´m starting with feeling things going to happen, being fearful and believing I couldn´t handle it.

This is a serious post btw, I know mostly I don´t get replies to my serious posts but please, read this one if it interests you just a tiny bit.

Preliminary blame list:

Mars in Pisces
Mars square Neptune in Sagittarius
Neptune square Pluto

I´m thinking, Mars in Pisces would rather flee, I loved speed, bikes, would get you away fast if things got hairy.

For some reason I found people annoying and I didn´t want attention. Jupiter in 1st house really makes it hard for you not to be noticed I guess :4:

But even now I have this I guess square: to be heard (Sun in Aries..) but not seen (square ascendant). Of course Pisces and Cancer I blame for me knowing beforehand what mischievous was planned on me.

I´d rather make peace for some reasons, maybe it´s I like being tranquil and in nature rather, woods, so Venus in Pisces would be involved but that part I know, I just don´t know why I would attract bad attention when all I wanted was to be left alone.

Not enough or bad friends I would blame on Chiron in 11th house.

So what´s that Mars-Neptune-Pluto aspect doing? Doubts about my strength? I would have dreams being chased, trying to escape or I couldn´t go fast enough. I would not really know who or what would chase me.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 2, 2021 at 12:14
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Interesting post. Its alot to think about. I can relate to some of what you said. Cancer likes to hide in its shell. I have Mars in cancer, so i get that.

The part about dreaming about being chased, i used to have that dream fairly often as a child. And it was like i was trying to run but could barely move. Like running through waist deep mud or something.

Now, i rarely remember my dreams. Ive heard this could be attributed to my Saturn in 12th house.

With Mars in 10th, do you exert alot of energy at work? (Off topic a little)

We are both Chinese Goats. I think this is a placement for nature lovers. I just want to be left alone too. But have a strong drive for financial freedom too. So i have to deal with people. And just starting to realize my Cancer 10th house has me dealing with the large public. A strange paradox.

Im sure chiron in 11th causes some troubles with friends. I have Lilith in 11th, it probably causes a similar result.

Not sure about the mars, neptune, pluto aspect you were describing. Maybe can give it some more thought..

Oh, and i also like speed :D maybe a mars on MC effect. Not nearly as strong anymore, but always enjoyed racing
April 2, 2021 at 12:47
(Gemini) Neon_Mage
"I just don´t know why I would attract bad attention when all I wanted was to be left alone."

You are not alone in this sentiment, I´m sure many here can relate to it. It sucks, but that´s just the way the world is. It´s a dog eat dog world out there, and the best thing we can do is adapt to it and carry on. Still, I hope you find peace eventually on your journey through the chaotic mess we call life. Best of luck to you.
April 2, 2021 at 13:10
(Libra) leorising
In relation to your chart, i noticed taurus and scorpion intercepted.
I believe it will be beneficial for you to have contact with people of these two signs, I believe that Taurus people can help you even more, because your moon and Chiron are in the sign of Taurus in 11th.
I already told you my experience of Moon and Chiron conjunction .
In my case it is gemini (quick sign), and I needed some information and I have already cured my problem.
In your case it is taurus and is slower.
I believe your fear is the lack of nutrition of your injured moon (chiron moon), your mother may not have connected with you when you were born (she also shouldn´t have had love from her mother) so you grew up a little unprotected in life .

In your case, your moon is trine for saturn virgo retrograde 3rd, in your progress chart your saturn is in direct movement, so I believe that the path to your cure is easier.
Saturn in virgo 3rd you may have a more restrained way of speaking, but you are very intelligent, very detailed.
I believe that in attention the details you can solve this problem of your moon.
your progression mercury is in house 11 (taurus), who knows if a friend can solve your problem?

The human brain is very versatile, and It understands information inserted today as true from the beginning. that´s how I got my cure, my mother didn´t love me, but I had to be my own mother and insert this information in my brain.

I believe that in your case you will talk on the internet and observing the details of the information you will arrive at the cure. :68: :108:
April 2, 2021 at 14:25
(Aries) nutelina » Sunnyshadow
>Interesting post. Its alot to think about. I can relate to some of what you said. Cancer likes to hide in its shell. I have Mars in cancer, so i get that.

Mars in Cancer might be similar to Pisces

>The part about dreaming about being chased, i used to have that dream fairly often as a child. And it was like i was trying to run but could barely move. Like running through waist deep mud or something.

Exactly

>Now, i rarely remember my dreams. Ive heard this could be attributed to my Saturn in 12th house.
>
>With Mars in 10th, do you exert alot of energy at work? (Off topic a little)

I think I have Mars in 9th, I love to chill and just learn new cool stuff

>We are both Chinese Goats. I think this is a placement for nature lovers. I just want to be left alone too. But have a strong drive for financial freedom too. So i have to deal with people. And just starting to realize my Cancer 10th house has me dealing with the large public. A strange paradox.

Maybe you can blog about living off grid. Something I like to do too.

>Im sure chiron in 11th causes some troubles with friends. I have Lilith in 11th, it probably causes a similar result.

Um, Lilith? I´d say one either envies or have sex with them but not sure.

>Not sure about the mars, neptune, pluto aspect you were describing. Maybe can give it some more thought..

Mars Neptune is illusions about what you can do perhaps.
Neptune Pluto is described here as peace making attitudes or rather illusions about power??

>Oh, and i also like speed :D maybe a mars on MC effect. Not nearly as strong anymore, but always enjoyed racing

Yeah I might once actually have liked to be chased I guess! I´m not competitive unless I can have an easy chance winning or I can guess the odds.
April 2, 2021 at 14:33
(Aries) nutelina » leorising
>In relation to your chart, i noticed taurus and scorpion intercepted.
Hmm I always liked these two signs, Scorpio being unpredictable, Taurus more boring.

>I believe it will be beneficial for you to have contact with people of these two signs, I believe that Taurus people can help you even more, because your moon and Chiron are in the sign of Taurus in 11th.

I saw the moon having the conj. it can help to have another moon there in synastry. Another Sun might help too but moon was more powerful.

>I already told you my experience of Moon and Chiron conjunction .
>In my case it is gemini (quick sign), and I needed some information and I have already cured my problem.

For me it was mother. But now I wonder maybe she was jealous of my friends even though she liked them, I´m not sure if she had any real friends. Definitely we had different taste in friends.

>In your case it is taurus and is slower.
>I believe your fear is the lack of nutrition of your injured moon (chiron moon), your mother may not have connected with you when you were born (she also shouldn´t have had love from her mother) so you grew up a little unprotected in life .

Yep, sounds about right.
>
>In your case, your moon is trine for saturn virgo retrograde 3rd, in your progress chart your saturn is in direct movement, so I believe that the path to your cure is easier.

Sounds like being on the right path.
>Saturn in virgo 3rd you may have a more restrained way of speaking, but you are very intelligent, very detailed.

True, I´d almost like to show or program stuff rather than explain it.

>I believe that in attention the details you can solve this problem of your moon.
>your progression mercury is in house 11 (taurus), who knows if a friend can solve your problem?

I didn´t look at transits yet, progression I´m still learning about those details.

>
>The human brain is very versatile, and It understands information inserted today as true from the beginning. that´s how I got my cure, my mother didn´t love me, but I had to be my own mother and insert this information in my brain.
Well that sounds about what I did too, it differs perhaps on *How* we do it.

>
>I believe that in your case you will talk on the internet and observing the details of the information you will arrive at the cure.

Yep :15: :4:
April 2, 2021 at 14:34
(Aries) nutelina » Neon_Mage
Well I was a kid but I was also an avid observer. I was critical too, I think most kids would sense that kind of attention.
April 2, 2021 at 15:21
(Libra) leorising » nutelina
another tip, the healing method that helped me comes from the management studies
my brain associated your Saturn in Virgo with the management studies.

I couldn´t find the exact explanation, but I found a clue:

https://www.waldenu.edu/programs/…

in relation to your mother, I rectify a situation, my moon comes from house 12 and yours from house 1.
so your mother cannot be narcissistic, but she may have had some personality flaw (house 1 is physical body and personality ).

April 2, 2021 at 17:54
I don´t quite comprehend how you came to the conclusion of the last paragraph?
April 2, 2021 at 18:03
(Libra) leorising » nutelina
your 1st is ruled by the moon, so you have the ruler of 1st on 11.

so your mother and your personality are related to a person linked to the social system.
then you are what the group wants you to be.
1st house is a good house, so I don´t believe your mom is harming you.

maybe your mom raised you to be accepted into a social group, but there is a point (chiron) that you don´t fit into.
is it something related to purchasing power? (chiron in Taurus ?)
April 2, 2021 at 22:07
Ah I see, that is making sense.

But my mother was for sure a narcissist, I read two books about it and it made a ton of sense. She would talk bad about me, my dad in front of other people. She would secretly control money even if my dad had earned it and lied to me and my brother she didn´t have money. More things like that. Sneaky things.

Maybe I should post her chart. :44:
April 3, 2021 at 02:07
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Your :160: :198: :159: is actually stronger in your heliocentric chart, that is a rarified spiritual aspect!
April 3, 2021 at 21:08
(Aries) Jay Jay
Thank you for your post. I think I might have a different take on your questions.

Cancer risings are extremely sensitive to other people´s energy. It is the most sensitive sign in the zodiac and to have it on the rising is excruciating for most Cancer risings. It´s like wearing your heart on your sleeve. It feels exceedingly vulnerable.

So, I think you´re talking about wanting to flee from all the energies coming at you from the social world. You feel everything and it´s too much. Many a Cancer rising wants to run away. Your Moon is in Taurus and Taurus wants peace. Taurus likes everything to be harmonious, pleasant and simple. It loves nature and gardening. So just looking at the rising and your chart ruler, we can easily picture you as vulnerable, sensitive, and loving the peace of nature.

Chiron conjunct your Moon in Taurus says - well, yeah, but there´s a problem here. It could be that you expect peace and pleasantness and rail against the messy, nasty world. You say, yeah, but I know it could be peaceful, and I hate it that it isn´t. If you do that, then acceptance of the world is a good place to begin. Taurus has trouble accepting strong feelings, negativity, and unpleasantness. It goes against the Taurus nature. But you feel the unpleasantness and that´s the truth.

Aries Sun is fortunate, as you are learning courage to face the world and deal with it positively.

The Pises South Node conjunct MC and Mars - shows your past life having a lot of strife in it - conflict, perhaps war, but at least argument and even violence of some kind. You could have been physically maimed, injured or killed as the ruler is in the first house of the body. Perhaps you tried to mediate a situation and you got hurt in the process. Whatever happened, you came into this life not feeling safe. Pisces says you lost something - there was grief and loss and perhaps you also lost your innocence - the kind that Taurus knows.

The remedy is north Node in Virgo on your IC. Deep down, you need to analyze to understand. If there is a scary situation, you want to go into a mental mode of analysis to understand the person or situation. When we get into our minds, we get out of our emotions.

Practically speaking - Cancer risings definitely need to learn self-protection techniques. You need to be careful who is in your inner circle. You need good energy around you - positive, good-feeling energy in your close relationships. And you need good boundaries developed with the rest of the world. Lots of people do well with imagining a thick-skinned bubble around them - maybe with light or an impenetrable substance - and walk around imagining this is protecting you as their energy bounces off of it.

But, Taurus too, needs to accept the world is not such a nice place - at least not always. Acceptance really helps, and then, we need to set boundaries around how much we let in. I cry watching the news - so I prefer reading headlines. It is easier for me. It´s a strategy to reduce the impact. Taurus Moons need to spend time in nature, take walks, be alone. So does Pisces and Cancer people.

Pluto in Libra says you are here to evolve the way you are within relationships. In the 4th house it could be about how you nurture yourself and others in relationship. Libra rules the 5th house of self-identity. Who do you want to be in your relationships? How can you make your sensitivities work for you instead of against you?

Well, this isn´t a complete reading, but I think I´ve addressed the main question.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
April 4, 2021 at 17:43
(Aries) nutelina » Jay Jay
>Thank you for your post. I think I might have a different take on your questions.

Thank you for your elaborate answer.

>Cancer risings are extremely sensitive to other people´s energy. It is the most sensitive sign in the zodiac and to have it on the rising is excruciating for most Cancer risings. It´s like wearing your heart on your sleeve. It feels exceedingly vulnerable.

That reminds me of an interesting idea. Is the rising like your closest personal who you are and does it include the body? The idea was about exaltation and domicile if the rising has that too?

>So, I think you´re talking about wanting to flee from all the energies coming at you from the social world. You feel everything and it´s too much. Many a Cancer rising wants to run away. Your Moon is in Taurus and Taurus wants peace. Taurus likes everything to be harmonious, pleasant and simple. It loves nature and gardening. So just looking at the rising and your chart ruler, we can easily picture you as vulnerable, sensitive, and loving the peace of nature.

Well, it´s hard for me to tell who is who and what is what. Mars in Pisces I connected with fleeing, Cancer rising with strange directions, like a crab, a bit of a dance, a bit of awkward handling of one´s self. Cancers are also very sociable but indeed that sensitivity is sometimes too much. Depends on the moon I guess.

A comfortable home in nature.

>Chiron conjunct your Moon in Taurus says - well, yeah, but there´s a problem here. It could be that you expect peace and pleasantness and rail against the messy, nasty world. You say, yeah, but I know it could be peaceful, and I hate it that it isn´t. If you do that, then acceptance of the world is a good place to begin. Taurus has trouble accepting strong feelings, negativity, and unpleasantness. It goes against the Taurus nature. But you feel the unpleasantness and that´s the truth.

I´m not sure, if Uranus would be opposite my moon maybe I´d say Uranus. I´ve found Chiron conjunct moon to be related to the mother. That would certainly be true. In fact going back to the previous paragraph, in our family, it seems first born are Cancer rising, 2nd are Leo rising which is very odd.

But it is very interesting my daughters have moons in Virgo and Capricorn respectively and of course, one is Cancer rising and one is Leo rising.

>Aries Sun is fortunate, as you are learning courage to face the world and deal with it positively.

It´s also square my rising as is Pluto, I´ve gotten myself (rising) into trouble. And Jupiter in 1st would be beneficial but also too much out there, Leo would love it, me not so much.

>
>The Pises South Node conjunct MC and Mars - shows your past life having a lot of strife in it - conflict, perhaps war, but at least argument and even violence of some kind. You could have been physically maimed, injured or killed as the ruler is in the first house of the body. Perhaps you tried to mediate a situation and you got hurt in the process. Whatever happened, you came into this life not feeling safe. Pisces says you lost something - there was grief and loss and perhaps you also lost your innocence - the kind that Taurus knows.

This is the most amazing part. My parents had violence either in their family or would express themselves violently.

It seems as if I´m battling some dark forces, either from the past or in the future. This is more to do with what you wrote earlier about an ugly world. And that would have include more Pisces, Venus?

It´s curious about all that Pisces and then Virgo North Node. Maybe I was too passionate or idealistic. Maybe it was church.

It could have been loss of love or innocence since I had done some past live regressions and oddly this what you wrote came eerily close. Very strange troubling past it seems indeed. Maybe to do with violence and war.

>
>The remedy is north Node in Virgo on your IC. Deep down, you need to analyze to understand. If there is a scary situation, you want to go into a mental mode of analysis to understand the person or situation. When we get into our minds, we get out of our emotions.

Now I try to predict the future to save family and friends. It´s odd what people have told me or I came upon myself. Very different from what I do as a job, much to do with prophecies, remote viewing, occult...

>
>Practically speaking - Cancer risings definitely need to learn self-protection techniques. You need to be careful who is in your inner circle. You need good energy around you - positive, good-feeling energy in your close relationships. And you need good boundaries developed with the rest of the world. Lots of people do well with imagining a thick-skinned bubble around them - maybe with light or an impenetrable substance - and walk around imagining this is protecting you as their energy bounces off of it.

I almost completely agree, I use my fiery nature to protect myself but it´s time to move from city to nature.

>But, Taurus too, needs to accept the world is not such a nice place - at least not always. Acceptance really helps, and then, we need to set boundaries around how much we let in. I cry watching the news - so I prefer reading headlines. It is easier for me. It´s a strategy to reduce the impact. Taurus Moons need to spend time in nature, take walks, be alone. So does Pisces and Cancer people.

Taurus seems a lot like a teacher, maybe Saturn trine to it, slowly and methodically build things, learn (9th house). The news is getting worse and worse, I´ve noticed the effect it has on me. Yet I want to keep informed so when things get emotional or people then I switch it off or skip.

>
>Pluto in Libra says you are here to evolve the way you are within relationships. In the 4th house it could be about how you nurture yourself and others in relationship. Libra rules the 5th house of self-identity. Who do you want to be in your relationships? How can you make your sensitivities work for you instead of against you?

Good questions, there rulerships confuse me, 5th house the house of Leo is ruled by Libra? Well they do like to mingle don´t they? :4: I associated it with patriotism, my home but indeed the people here are different, partly better, partly worse...

>Well, this isn´t a complete reading, but I think I´ve addressed the main question.

I´d say you went and took it in a refreshing way, thank you. What bothers me is the role of Neptune. Maybe there´s something lurking.

The SN and MC, Mars, I hadn´t looked at those three together. That is a good point. :30:
April 4, 2021 at 17:45
(Aries) nutelina » Rosincvist
You reminded me, my parents had moons conjunct themselves and my Neptune. They were scamming me a lot. :61: I also felt like they behaved like kids and I had to be adult. Strange.
April 5, 2021 at 01:26
(Aries) Jay Jay » nutelina
Mars does not run. It is not in his nature, even in Pisces. It "does" Pisces - it embraces Pisces - and positively, can be very creative, spiritual and connected to Soul. Negatively, yes, it can do escape in Pisces. Maybe when you say "run" you mean escape. There ARE good escapes - it really depends upon whether it is self-destructive or not. Pisces can be a peaceful, positive, solitary place when we DO Pisces.

Rising is how we present ourselves, how others see us, our appearance, and our body - among other things. No exaltationPuto, even if you believe in that kind of thing.

Pluto says you must transform - change - evolve - and gives the power to do so - gives experiences that help you do so, even if you are learning what not to do - in the way you use the planet in the sign and house it is aspecting. So Pluto in Libra square Cancer Rising - you are evolving the way you do relationships - the way you present yourself and the way you receive others. Perhaps it involves the way you nurture and care for others as Pluto is in the 4th.

Jupiter isn´t on the ASC - so - possibly less about how you present - however, it does give optimism, positivity, a happy demeanor. It could give physical strength, coordination, and a competitive spirit. It would encourage you to expand yourself through physical activity or social activity.

Everyone has some kind of conflict in their charts. Yours seems to be the urge to retreat and not be in the world with the opposing urge to relate. It is a theme - both in terms of private and social - and self and other. All of your personal planets are out in the social world - in the upper chart. But it´s clear that you have a social wound. You wouldn´t be able to heal it if you didn´t feel it keenly. Most people feel the South Node is more familiar - so we identify more with this part of us - while evolving how you do relationships is the new territory.

Yes, Libra dn Leo are very relational signs and the 5th house is a very relational house. Venus rules your Libra 5th house and it´s in the 9th in Pisces. Pisces is also a place where we can release what is no longer useful to us. The 9th is a place where we can assimilate new qualities for ourselves.
April 7, 2021 at 18:24
(Aries) nutelina » Jay Jay
>Mars does not run. It is not in his nature, even in Pisces. It "does" Pisces - it embraces Pisces - and positively, can be very creative, spiritual and connected to Soul. Negatively, yes, it can do escape in Pisces. Maybe when you say "run" you mean escape. There ARE good escapes - it really depends upon whether it is self-destructive or not. Pisces can be a peaceful, positive, solitary place when we DO Pisces.

Yes escape, I loved to run and escape as a kid. I love speed, anything that moves, downhill, bike, motor, car, ski, snowboard, skateboard... I love hunting too, not killing but observing, following, pranks. We had so much fun with my brother. But I disliked violence. A lot. He has Mars in Pisces too, very funny. He didn´t escape, he was a fighter. Leo rising. Scorpio Moon, Sag sun. So I wonder what it is with speed, escaping being free. We did crazy things with cars though, driving on ice, mountains. Boys.

>Rising is how we present ourselves, how others see us, our appearance, and our body - among other things. No exaltationPuto, even if you believe in that kind of thing.
>
>Pluto says you must transform - change - evolve - and gives the power to do so - gives experiences that help you do so, even if you are learning what not to do - in the way you use the planet in the sign and house it is aspecting. So Pluto in Libra square Cancer Rising - you are evolving the way you do relationships - the way you present yourself and the way you receive others. Perhaps it involves the way you nurture and care for others as Pluto is in the 4th.

Depends, I learn a lot by studying, my 9th house would be that but evolving I do by communication. I talk to friends. Always did that, maybe I was Libra like in that. If I use Equal House I get Pluto in 3rd. Still I don´t get that 4th house if I read the usual. Your explanation is different. It´s an interesting viewpoint for sure. Especially because I´m very much a loner, I prefer it that way but it is more to do with lack of intimate friends and moving on.

>
>Jupiter isn´t on the ASC - so - possibly less about how you present - however, it does give optimism, positivity, a happy demeanor. It could give physical strength, coordination, and a competitive spirit. It would encourage you to expand yourself through physical activity or social activity.

For sure that is the case. There is a certain generosity I have which is not always a good idea or I have been too generous to the wrong people.

>
>Everyone has some kind of conflict in their charts. Yours seems to be the urge to retreat and not be in the world with the opposing urge to relate. It is a theme - both in terms of private and social - and self and other. All of your personal planets are out in the social world - in the upper chart. But it´s clear that you have a social wound. You wouldn´t be able to heal it if you didn´t feel it keenly. Most people feel the South Node is more familiar - so we identify more with this part of us - while evolving how you do relationships is the new territory.

Yes, I would say you are spot on. If I look back I was very shy and my mother would be very social as a Gemini but she would also talk badly about people including me. We were at war most of the time when I became adult.

>
>Yes, Libra dn Leo are very relational signs and the 5th house is a very relational house. Venus rules your Libra 5th house and it´s in the 9th in Pisces. Pisces is also a place where we can release what is no longer useful to us. The 9th is a place where we can assimilate new qualities for ourselves.

Well Scorpio is then making a mess because I do shock people when I first meet them to find out if they are solid or not. I don´t like pretentious people and I have upset quite a few dates this way so... But I always felt good when I had done that. Good riddance :61:

So I don´t know, socially indeed messy too. :4:
April 7, 2021 at 19:02
(Aries) Jay Jay » nutelina
It´s all interesting, your experiences and observations. We are wondrously complicated beings.

Just a thought - Sun in Aries could explain your love of speed. I associate speed with Aries/Mars and Aquarius/Uranus the most - and then Gemini/Mercury. But your Saturn in Virgo is ruled by Mercury and in the 3rd house - so there could be a built-in structure of speed. Perhaps Jupiter in the 1st house, even if in Cancer - contributes.

I also have an Aries Sun and I´m not into speed at all though - but it´s in the 8th house. My Saturn is also in Virgo - in the first house - and ruled by Mercury - and Mercury is also in Aries in the 8th. So, it most certainly doesn´t apply to me. My Saturn in Virgo is disposited by Mercury - My Mercury in Aries is disposited by Mars in Ares - and Sun, Mars, and Mercury are in 8th house. You don´t expect an 8th house person to be a race car driver.

But Aries Sun in the 10th might be more interested in speed than in the 8th - and maybe Jupiter has more to do with it - being in the 1st - Aries house. I guess if I were betting, I´d bet on Jupiter in the 1st house of physical activity. But, maybe Mars in Pisces is like a rocket in space - an unparalleled escape velocity exaggerated by Jupiter in 1st??? Speed can be thrilling - and one would forget all one´s frustrations racing to heart´s content. It would actually be a good study - say, take charts of race car drivers. Yeah, seems to me - it´s all connected, Sun in Aries disposited by Mars in Pisces, disposited by Jupiter in first - and you love speed.

I don´t think we can explain EVERYTHING through astrology, but it is fun to try.
April 8, 2021 at 21:31
(Aries) nutelina
Well here is another clue I was looking for.

"Mars square Neptune natal brings bravery and glamour but also intrigue and scandal. You simply have to express your strong desires by fighting for some worthy cause, you do it through your actions. Your passions are not bound by traditional public standards hence there is sometimes scandal, yet you draw on a very strong faith to march on into battle.

Discouragement is something you do have to fight. After a loss or disappointment, it is important not to be hard on yourself. But don’t blame someone either. Wait until you calm down then think rationally about why things did not turn out as you had hoped. It is possible there was a misunderstanding or that you simply imagined a different outcome.

Talking about people behind their back must be avoided. This aspect can create suspicion already so you must make an extra effort, to be honest, and to appear honest. Stay far away from gossip, lies, deceit, and treachery.

It is also very important to have faith in yourself. When you feel scared, weak, and vulnerable, it is critically important to trust that things will be okay. I know this is easier said than done and it will take practice. You have to learn self-confidence. That will give you the courage to stand your ground and not be the victim."

https://astrologyking.com/mars-squa…

"You know what? Mars Square Neptune is a tricky bit of business and, as Mars = Men, when you see this square aspect in a male, it can be extra slippery.

It has got to the point now where I can just LOOK at a picture of a guy and KNOW if he’s got this aspect.

With Gary Oldman, I was informed by his history. He has had four wives, including Uma Thurman and is a genius at portraying screwy male characters. He was the creepiest Dracula ever and has a well-documented struggle with addictions. Still, I got that spooky little hit of Neptune off him, just looking at this picture. And Voila: Mars in Aquarius square Neptune in Scorpio.

The story behind the Mars-Neptune square and why the guys with it are so often hot messes is here.

Btw, if you have a Neptune square to Sun, Moon or inner planet, don’t freak. Once you pass through your sluttage or some Era of Sleaze that you call glamor, life gets really good. You could be canonized or at least imbued with an awesome spiritual consciousness.

It’s just that with the Neptune square, you first seek your transcendence at the lower levels. You could mistake glitter for gold and sycophancy or seductive wiles for validation.

And with Mars square Neptune in particular, you can have the drive to get high or manipulate people. You’ve got practically paranormal levels of charm and talent but its expression can be warped.

Worst Case Mars square Neptune uses everyone as a drug – seeing them and what they can offer as an upper, downer or psychedelic."

https://mysticmedusa.com/2011/04/…

"If an addiction to fantasy is present, you can find yourself constantly chasing a new and more complicated fantasy. It is only when you get into touch with your heart and discover your true desires that you realize that sensations are merely sensations--not deeply satisfying or fulfilling. "

"This is a challenging position, as you have difficulty trusting in your ability to go after things that you want in a direct manner. It may also be that you have difficulty pinpointing what it is that you want, or that part of you doesn´t feel you deserve it due to a basic lack of self-confidence. You fear rejection as well as criticism, and often use roundabout means to go after what you want.
Your imagination is so powerful that it can be hard to trust your instincts. You easily imagine things going wrong, just as you easily fantasize about good things! Your desire nature is strong yet also very suggestible. You´re attracted to mysteries and intrigue."

https://astromatrix.org/Horoscopes/…

Well, that´s pretty shit. Explains things. Why didn´t I google this aspect right in the beginning? Wtf. This Neptune stuff is sure :85:

I kept thinking about this war element and here it is: https://darkstarastrology.com/mars-…

My brother has Neptune also in the 6th but his is trine Mars.

I for sure am addicted by nature, music, sunshine, trill seeker so sports, photography, I love to walk and some green :46: makes it all more fun. But this ´need´ distracts a lot too.
April 8, 2021 at 21:53
(Aries) nutelina » nutelina
And of course it is Neptune square Neptune transit for me!

https://astrologyking.com/neptune-s…

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »