Negative?

April 2, 2021 at 04:10 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rosewater
Negative?
I´ve had a look at my birth chart and all the aspects, to say the least I noticed some I did not expect at all but quite true. Is it possible these aspects can be changed or improved?

I´m still fairly new to the world of astrology.. What is your take on my chart and placements, rather negative or something stands out the most? Would love to get your opinion.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 5, 2021 at 16:35
(Pisces) fishscales
Being able to work with and improve upon negative astrological aspects requires three things:

Awareness

Ownership

Conscious choice/action to modify behavior

When trying to understand the aspect, don´t just go with what some textbook spits out at you. That´s a good place to start, but you have to understand the aspect thoroughly, as it applies to you and your life experiences. Individualize the interpretations you read in a book or on a website...you may find that you do alot of the things an aspect interpretation says, or maybe only one or two. Just work on the things that are appropriate to you, that you recognize within yourself. Don´t worry about the interpretation saying "this or that" might happen to you because of the aspect. Personally, I do not care for predictive astrology. Your external circumstances are created by your internal ones anyway, so understand how the aspect applies to your behaviors, work on those behaviors, and if you´re successful, you should see external circumstances improve as internal ones improve.

It helps enormously to understand the archetypes of the planets and signs (mythology is great for this), as well as to have a basic understanding of numerology to understand the numerical vibrations of certain aspects.

It helps me to also think of this, even though I may not mean it in a 100% literal sense:

Think of the planets as "gods". In reality, the gods all get along, they are all on the same page, and work towards the same end. If the gods (planets) are at odds in one´s birth chart, it is the native´s own ego that prevents their inner gods (the planets) from working together harmoniously and constructively...
April 5, 2021 at 16:52
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » fishscales
"Your external circumstances are created by your internal ones anyway, so understand how the aspect applies to your behaviors, work on those behaviors, and if you´re successful, you should see external circumstances improve as internal ones improve."

:15:
April 5, 2021 at 21:24
(Aries) Jay Jay
Personally, when I read a chart, the aspects are the last things I look at. They are meaningless unless you truly understand the meaning of the planets in the sign and house they are in first. Then you can interpret how they relate to each other through the aspect.

I don´t believe in positive and negative placements either. I think the chart we each have is perfect for us. Why? Because the chart represents where we left off in the past life and has everything we need in order to move forward.

All the planets and signs have positive and negative qualities. Most of us respond to them differently, but usually, we have a combo of positive and negative qualities. If we are responding negatively to the influence then yes, we can improve and embrace the positive qualities instead.

This is all for now. I´ll be back tomorrow to say more about your chart.
April 8, 2021 at 00:40
(Aries) Jay Jay
Sorry for the delay.

In evolutionary astrology, the natal chart represents where we left off in the past life. We bring into this life, skills, wisdom and insights along with one big wound to heal. We all do.

Your past life symbol is Aquarius in the 6th house. Here we see you helping people, being of service, perhaps perfecting a skill that is useful to others. You could have been a doctor or healer of some kind. In Aquarius, most likely whatever you did, was different - unique. You were probably brilliant and possibly, an intuitive. But, you were not accepted by society. Whatever service you provided was also something that brought you pain. Think Salem witch trials or possibly a woman who was good at shamism in your tribe, but it was unacceptable for a woman to provide the service.

An outsider like that can feel judged and needs to work at releasing pain around it. The North Node in Leo in the 12th (along with Mars) is doing just that. The 12th house is a place of "letting go" of pain and attributes of ourselves that no longer serve us. Leo is your self-identity - who you think you are. So you are in a letting go process and revision of your self-identity.

You were born at the New Moon - which represents a new beginning. Indeed, this life is a new beginning. You may feel a little lost - as we all do - when beginning something new. But, the Virgo energy you have is not new. You have Virgo rising, Sun, Mercury and Venus all in Virgo - the sign of healers and scientists. If you aren´t a scientific type, you may enjoy research or investigations of all kinds. You´ll be organized, efficient, thoughtful, helpful, and possibly - self-doubting or shy, if you dip into negative Virgo. Virgo does have some hallmark negative qualities that most Virgos do at least some of. I have Virgo rising too, so I can say that. We can be self-effacing, self-doubting, self-critical, always worried, anxious, guilty, perfectionist - always trying to get it right. We can obsess over getting things right.

Virgo is truly great at getting good at things because of the tendency to perfect. It´s not negative unless you don´t know when to stop perfecting and say - it´s good enough.

Your Sun and Mercury are in the 2nd house - the house of self-valuation - self-worth - self-concept, as well as money and inner stability and personal resources. So, you are working on your sense of self-worth along with your revised self-identity.

The Moon in Libra is also in the 2nd house - so Libra adds the theme of relationships - your self-concept in relationships. How do you want to be in relationships? What kind of friend or lover or co-worker do you want to be?

Pluto in Sagittarius is often about feeling judged - and needing to undo that feeling. You may have been judged within your family system as Pluto is in the 4th - maybe judged for being different in some way. Looking at your chart - I´m wondering if you´re attached to expressing yourself in a certain way - and maybe this is part of what you´d like to change? I´m just throwing that out to you. Do you feel critical of others as well as yourself? All that Virgo can do that to a person. If this is the case, you can indeed work on this and improve. Are you overly sensitive about how others see you? Are you overly attached to your family - or have poor boundaries with them? Perhaps you´ve internalized the judgements and struggle with them deep inside. If so, you can work on that too - and improve.

I think you need to give yourself some peaceful, solitary time. in a way this is a very inward chart. The work of this lifetime is internal rather than external. People are very different in this. We all have extroverted lifetimes and introverted ones too. This one for you, is about releasing beliefs, thoughts and feelings that aren´t the real you - and to begin a new. To do that, you need time alone to sort things out - and - to feel the stress of the past life leave you. You need to use Virgo to analyze to understand it all.

It does´nt mean you won´t do anything meaningful. Surely, you will have a career and meaningful relationships and all that. It´s just that the focus of the lifetime is to heal these internal wounds - and it requires, peace and solitude. You´ll like being in nature a lot. Mainly, I think you´re letting go of feeling responsible and guilty for how others feel. You are not responsible for how other people feel. This is a boundary you need to embrace.

For work, I imagine that you will be involved in a healing profession of some kind. You have a lot of love to give and you give loving care. But do be good about setting boundaries around your giving, and give when you truly want to - not because you feel you should or feel guilty if you don´t.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
April 15, 2021 at 02:19
(Virgo) rosewater » Jay Jay
Thank you very much for this, and to all above who chipped in. And it´s a yes to all the questions given, especially overly sensitive to what others percieve, as well as attachment to family. I hope to improve and work on these.. When I got your post from my email notif. it took awhile to let this info sink in since I was always curious over past life, in some way it impacted the present too.

Thanks once more, impressive to see how helpful evolutionary astrology is as well :79:
April 20, 2021 at 23:34
(Aries) Jay Jay » rosewater
You are welcome.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »