MARS IN LEO

April 1, 2021 at 14:42 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) astreo
MARS IN LEO
How would you describe it?

I have a colleague at the university who has Mars in Leo, with the Sun in it, in a conjunction of 2 degrees, she always seems to give hard to the study, she even does study groups and puts more pressure on us than we are already pressed HAHAHAHA
But I don´t know how fabulous it is, if Mars needs recognition to act or not necessarily.

What are its pros and cons?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 1, 2021 at 15:10
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I think it depends on the person. I know a few people have Mars in Leo. They´re completely different how they use it because of their Moon, North Node, and other planets.

One is a musician and fights a lot with Uranus in Scorpio, Neptune in Sagittarius, North Node Libra, Libra Pluto, and has that South Node Aries that seems to come out with the Moon in Cancer/Jupiter Cancer and Mars in Leo. Always forces people into conflict. "Extroverted." Truck driver.

The other one is "Introverted". Moon in Sag, Uranus in Aquarius, Scorpio Pluto, Mars in Leo, and leads, but has more patience, understanding, Jupiter in Sagittarius. More theatrical, political, educational. Doesn´t really like conflict.

So I would say Moon and Jupiter play a role in it besides the Sun archetype either earth or fire.

Mars in Leo is how they take action, but the Moon and Sun are the ego and Moods, Emotions.

Both can fight if they want too, but one looks for a fight, while the other one will only fight if you push them to the limits.
April 1, 2021 at 16:08
(Leo) Lukeradle
My only experience with leo mars is an individual I know. Great guy too. Sag sun, scorpio mercury, leo mars. I think it made for. Avery interesting and hyper focused personality. He is driven and motivated. He investigates al matters through the lens of a detective, while showing out for it too.

I think leo mars, for some, can be very positive and effective.
April 1, 2021 at 17:49
(Taurus) Rosincvist
My natal Mars is in fire which isn´ t half bad.
Cardinality would probably be better for it!
April 1, 2021 at 17:53
(Gemini) Neon_Mage
:155: in :175:, it´s about putting on a show. A performance. Theatrics. Presence. Glamour and flair. Essentially, being seen and/or heard.

Not so much about actually competing against others. At least, not directly. This isn´t the most straightforward expression of :155: by a longshot. It´s not the warrior, the stalwart protector, or even the survivor.

No, it´s the fucking rockstar. The showstopper. The hotshot who talks a big game but can´t always back it up, causing them to sometimes get in a little over their heads.
Fame and recognition are obviously very important for this placement, and possibly their biggest motivator. They´re definitely in it for the prize most of the time. Actual skill, competence and sportsmanship come second. A distant second.

After all, you don´t need to actually be the best. You just need to convince everyone else that you are. :4:

At least, that´s how I see it.
April 1, 2021 at 18:44
(Virgo) rohini moon » Neon_Mage
Yup, you nailed it. Excellent description :4:

Case in point: Donald Trump is a Leo ascendant with Mars on the asc.

I think people with remedial knowledge can tell that sounds about right. A great actor, and bullshitter to boot.

(Disclaimer: I know all presidents are actors and bullshitters, however, not all foam at the mouth over being in the spotlight I think as much as you can tell DT did. He has Leo written all over him.)
April 1, 2021 at 19:57
(Scorpio) Aiax66 » Neon_Mage
Yeah,really accurate. My grandfather is a cancer with leo mars. He needs to be the centre of attention etc, but he is really competitive and impulsive too. Once he ran a 60km race by foot without training just because a runner called him "pussy" at the start... We don´t know his time of birth, so I can´t tell if leo mars is the reason.
April 1, 2021 at 21:18
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » rohini moon
Trump has Leo A.C. and Leo Pluto as well though so that is magnified more with his example. Usually, with those with just Mars in Leo can be theatrical and entertainers, but not always bullshit.

If you have a Aries Ascendant or Sagittarius Ascendant that´s not going to be so powerful with Leo as much as a Leo Ascendant, Leo Pluto, Mars in Leo. That´s about as extreme as you can probably get with the drama and trauma of Leo.
April 1, 2021 at 21:26
(Virgo) rohini moon » goldenlion32
Yeah you can see the man loved the attention. He just wants to be in the spotlight, regardless of how much of a lackey he is in reality. The "show" of acting like you´re in charge and you call the shots (when you don´t at all) is enough for them. It´s the "Look at me!! IM IN CHARGE AND IM THE BOSS" mentality.

Not to go off on a celebrity tangent, cause I really don´t care about them BUT Madonna is a GREAT example of this. She is a Leo asc with moon and Mercury on her asc (Vedic of course) and not only does it show physically (lion hair) but good golly my lord oh almighty did it show in her personality. Always. It is also an interesting astrological observation in that, her having Moon/Mercury on her asc does explain her ever-evolving appearances. She *always* changed her appearance. Never sticking to one look or style for long. You can see the Moon/Mercury clear as day with that.
April 1, 2021 at 21:31
(Scorpio) Angelina
I would run away :D

Overall Leo energy is very needy. When there isn´t much of it, it is fine. But Mars in Leo would be a lot I guess. I know few people with Moon in Leo. It is more quite energy when it is Moon, but still I feel it. And when it´s Mars...I would say a person would want to to dominate by all means and act without thinking. Maybe other aspects would calm that down.
April 1, 2021 at 21:40
(Gemini) Neon_Mage » rohini moon
Now that you mention it, I can see why the field of politics would be so naturally appealing to these people. :175: is all about being seen and well-known, and politics is essentially one big popularity contest on a national-global scale.
April 1, 2021 at 21:46
(Virgo) rohini moon » Neon_Mage
Exactly, and Mars is authority. Goes hand in hand!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »