Mars and venus aspects.

March 31, 2021 at 13:48 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) LightWarrior99
Mars and venus aspects.
Hello there!
I am interested in finding out more about the aspects of Mars with Venus, and more specifically - the square aspect. I would be grateful if someone could explain them in the replies.

Thank you! :64: :78: :27:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 1, 2021 at 05:16
(Leo) Lukeradle
Oh this is one I relate to very much lol. So mars venus squares (in my experience/observation) has to do with finding a balance between what you need vs what you want. I know that sounds very vague and simple but I´ll give an example.

In my chart, I have gemini mars, virgo venus square. It´s been my experience from both myself and others´ testimony that individuals with a gemini mars are somewhat flighty/flaky in romance. They have a bit of a push/pull dynamic. One moment I have a crush on someone, the next, I do not. Combine that with my virgo venus, a placement that tends to be picky in and of itself with relationships. Virgo venus wants to find someone who is practical and stable; grounded as earth is. With my mars-venus square, there is an inner struggle with wanting that stability, while juggling that impulsive side.

(Again, I know this is a very specific and personal example, but its the only one I have. I hope if anyone else has a more objective response, that they share it :))

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »