Problematic celebrity charts

March 25, 2021 at 12:52 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Zephyrin
Problematic celebrity charts
It may concern abuse, misfortune, murder, bad relationships. What celebrity do you think has the most challenged, unlucky chart?

I know there are lots of examples but I would like to share a specific one here. A unique arabesque singer from my country, Bergen, whose face was burned with acid by her husband and at the end, murdered by him when she was 30.

Mars and Pluto aspects are challanged and Capricorn Saturn in 6th house may highlight issues about men; there is no father figure in her life. Saturn/Uranus and Saturn/Mercury squares might have affected this. Chiron in Aquarius in 8th house is the most conspicuous placement for me here. She died in early age unexpectedly and she had to fight for her independence and well-being all the time due to her mad, extremely abusive husband. What caused her death may be Chiron/Mars opposition and the houses they stand.

I would like to see your examples of other celebrities too.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 26, 2021 at 20:11
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Could you introduce a chart with narrower orbs so that the chart doesn´t look like it´s designed by a redback spider with OCD!
Bergen, the most German city is in Norway!
Judas Iscariot, the patron Saint of desperate causes, hung himself to go preach in Hell, also a city in Norway!
Oh Belgin! I have been looking at the wrong country!
The signs are more important than the houses.
:96: Midpoints :158:\ :159: & :159:/ :199: have celeb patterns!
Sam Kinison´s inability to restrain himself may have been his downfall!
Regulus is the most auspicious :78:; It might portend an other Hippie generation!
:157: prominent can be problematic!
Before the Northridge-Landers Earthquake, Jack Nicholson had a mansion filled with fine glass and china! That week was a problem for him! :7: :95:
Tom Cruise was dyslexic before Scientology :97: :98: :97: :98: now he´s the :92:´s pyjamas!
March 28, 2021 at 14:35
(Leo) Zephyrin » Rosincvist
Lol yep I still wonder why people call her Bergen..

:157: seems a trouble, yes especially when afflicted. Both Nicholson and Cruise have :152: :192: :157:

"Tom Cruise was dyslexic before Scientology :97: :98: :97: :98: now he´s the :92:´s pyjamas!"

Neptune in 1st is a real trickster. Pluto/Chiron opposite may explain weird religious groups and secret works.
March 28, 2021 at 20:20
(Taurus) nutelina
Transiting Chiron in aspect to Mars usually catalyses, or at least speeds up the process, of having to deal with more blocked/irritated/frustrated aspects of energy expression within the self. This process can be facilitated in a number of ways, commonly being through life circumstances that trigger these feelings internally or through the attraction of partners/others with this aspect. The extent of the process being felt will depend largely on how Mars and Chiron is represented in the natal chart, in addition to the level of integration of these aspects of the personality.

http://rubyxia.com/transit-chiron-t…

I´d perhaps also look at Mars and Pluto transits of her partner during her death.
March 28, 2021 at 20:21
(Taurus) nutelina » Zephyrin
>Neptune in 1st is a real trickster.

You mean transit or natal?
March 28, 2021 at 22:02
(Leo) Zephyrin » nutelina
In natal.

Maybe it is my fire dominance that finds them elusive.
March 28, 2021 at 22:23
(Leo) Zephyrin » nutelina
Her Leo Mars seems like a main player in her death day. It opposites to Aquarius North Node in 8th house. North Node conjuncts with natal Chiron in 8th house.

I couldn´t find any birth information about his husband. There is not even a date, as if he is hiding itself from media but I found transit chart of death day. That 8th house freaked me out...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »