MARS CONJUNCTION PLUTO

March 25, 2021 at 11:11 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) astreo
MARS CONJUNCTION PLUTO
What do you think it influences?
Some experience?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 25, 2021 at 18:07
(Virgo) LotusStar
OCD-like tendencies, the people I know especially with the conjunction it´s like dog with a bone energy when they get focused on something. Very determined.

It has associations with danger and violence as well, but positively used, it´s a lot of fuel at ones disposal.

They could act very secretively.
March 25, 2021 at 19:26
(Taurus) Rosincvist
It isn´t a spectacularly tight orb, mostly important in terms of childhood progressions rather than permanent personal attributes!
Always good to have planets at the beginning of a sign for the condition of thinking young! :142: :143:
March 25, 2021 at 20:25
(Pisces) 1janos
In my view, it´s far too wide an orb to be of any significance.

Please consider Mars conjunct Chiron, and sextile Neptune.

Those aspects are more interesting to describe, in self discovery.
March 25, 2021 at 20:40
(Virgo) Etherealmind » 1janos
Self discovery ... ? Interesting!

How would you interpret Mars conjunct Chiron ?

I personally have this aspect but still have difficulty to find a meaning behind it. I mean, I don´t see HOW this aspect impacts people.
March 25, 2021 at 21:58
(Pisces) 1janos » Etherealmind
As far as I´m concerned, if you study your astrological chart with some interest and patience it´s possible to learn a great deal about yourself.

There are numerous levels to discover, but the results are not instantaneous. Assuming that you´re not lying to yourself it´s possible to find out a great deal about yourself.

The Sun, Moon, planets and all other heavenly bodies don´t ´impact´ you.

What astrological sign, astrological house, and angular relationship they are in with one another, can be used to DESCRIBE you, your qualities outlook on life etc.

Astrology is NOT based on cause and effect. It is descriptive. The whole of the chart needs to be examined thoroughly to really understand anything.

Single aspects cherry-picked sadly only yield close to meaningless generalizations.
March 26, 2021 at 00:23
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Jaided
I give :198: (should be six-pointed) minor aspect orb, so the :160: :194: :157: & :199: :191: :155: are your major aspects!
March 26, 2021 at 12:40
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
As others have said, it´s a wide orb, so the energy isn´t as strong as if it were a tighter orb, but I would consider it. The short answer - Mars says you WILL do your Pluto work in Sagittarius, 11th. Pluto in Sagittarius says you WILL evolve the way you do Sagittarius, 11th house (ideals, social and cultural values, standards, beliefs). Mars there emphasizes the need to do so and gives more energy for you to do the work.

Chiron is conjunct Mars in 11th, but is in Scorpio - says, it´s difficult for you to do the work - there´s a problem hard to get to. Most likely, you are very attached to some social / cultural beliefs, standards, values and partially define yourself through them. Mars rules your Aries IC, so it´s a very deep, abiding self-identity that you´re working with. The work is separating out who you are from these social or cultural beliefs and values that define you.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
March 27, 2021 at 22:02
(Capricorn) sirius
I have this conjunction in scorpio. Powerful, focused and driven to achieve goals. I tap into this energy when I workout and lift heavy weights tbh :37:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »