Artist or Serial Killer

March 25, 2021 at 02:33 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user windinthetrees, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Artist or Serial Killer
I was looking for some information that viewed the planets apart from mythology, attempting to discern some of their principles and I found the below article. Most interesting is under the Neptune part where the author states he once knew an artist with an ´afflicted´ Neptune, and later discovered the chart of a serial killer with the same birthday.

The information on all the planets is interesting. Venus describing a pentagram after 8 years of 13 revolutions is included.

Here is the article:

Do the Physical Planets Hold Clues Into Their Meaning as Astrological Principles?

https://www.astro.com/astrology/…

As an aside do people here know what the asteroid Eros looks like? It is only 21 miles across.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 25, 2021 at 06:57
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The Penus Ventagram, I mean the Venus Pentagram was built into Washington D. C.!
What I know of Eros is that it has a one minute of arc orb :193: my natal :153:
Eros looks like a shoe or violated potato!
March 25, 2021 at 21:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Rosincvist
System message: Post has been written by user windinthetrees, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:61: :61: :61:
March 26, 2021 at 01:20
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
There´s this one on the Venus Star

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
March 26, 2021 at 01:47
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I´m quite aware of what she´s talking about with Neptune. Although, I would say we mirror harmonics, Vibration, and frequency with many people.

For example: I know two people who are born on April 14th and they are born two different generations, but have similar themes to their life.

Both Divorced, two boys, both been in car accidents, both alcoholics, but then they have different professions and interests.

My ex-husbands new wife is a healer, photographer, and does make a lot of choices just like me and moves, but quite darker and does things I wouldn´t do because of Sagittarius Sun and Scorpio Sun, Mercury in Scorpio.

Same day can be different as well as I had a best friend who was two hours before me in the hospital, and we do the same things, but at different times in life. We also had different family styles, different schooling, but same interests.

Her life wasn´t as brutal as mine, because she had Libra in the 4th house.
March 26, 2021 at 03:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
I found this video fascinating. I knew about Venus´s star but learned a lot more from this. I didn´t realize you could add the previous ´star point´ to your chart. I checked mine out and it is in Scorpio very close conjunct my true Lilth. :61: :61:

I had to think about what this might mean. I am a huge lover of wilderness, always have been. I resonate with wild things. Maybe that´s it.
March 27, 2021 at 00:08
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Ha, ha....You chose a great title. Cracked me up.

Before I clicked the thread I was wondering if You were asking for career advice based on Your chart.

I was going to say artist,..... definitely artist, without bothering to look at Your chart.
March 27, 2021 at 03:39
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Leo Moon
Are you trying to sell her some Kat Nip to create some hippie art! :61:
March 27, 2021 at 05:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Leo Moon
=====
:61: :61: :61:

Yea, that´s probably a good idea. Artist it is!
March 27, 2021 at 11:25
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » goldenlion32
There’s only one cat nip artist I know of.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 27, 2021 at 12:26
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
The title reminded me of the t shirt Tom Araya from Slayer used to wear back in the day...you can´t see it too well in this picture..."Sex. Murder. Art."

I think they have a song called that as well..
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 27, 2021 at 13:07
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
"Before I clicked the thread I was wondering if You were asking for career advice based on Your chart."

:61: :61:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »