12th House Stellium

March 23, 2021 at 15:35 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user cysgodglas, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

12th House Stellium
HeLLo. Everyone! I´ve been searching for my 12th house stellium for a long time. I heard a lot of negative things. I am very emotional and prone to depression okey but it can give me creativity ? I am intern lawyer but also i want to do something related to my creativity. So what my chart does saying about this? Thank you.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 24, 2021 at 02:16
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Two of your twelfth house planets I place in the 11th house.
Literature and painting are among your abilities.
some faith might help.
March 24, 2021 at 13:46
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
With all those 12th house planets (and I´d read all 5 in the 12th), I would think you would be intuitive, imaginative, inspired, creative, and would enjoy your solitude. I think you could enjoy and be good at almost any creative endeavor, but I think writing might be your forte. You have a Gemini IC and a Virgo North Node and DESC (all ruled by Mercury which is in Sagittarius - also a good writer. Your chart ruler - Jupiter is also in the 12th. Mercury can be about other arts than writing, but these signs do enjoy communicating with words.

You do have a lot of "being of service to others" in your chart and Sagittarius is about law as well. You´ve got Sun, Mercury and Pluto in Sag, and Pluto in the 9th - the place where law is practiced. Saturn in Aries gives you that kind of "fight" lawyers need to have and often do have. Your North Node in Virgo is about being or service - and so, your career choice seems right on target. You might be an inspired lawyer, along with anything else you decide to do!

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
March 25, 2021 at 02:45
(Capricorn) stellium12
I have a twelfth house stellium also. A lot of what is written is negative but don´t believe everything you read. I hope you find what you are searching for. Life inside the twelfth house mind is actually pretty fun once you figure things out.
March 30, 2021 at 04:23
(Sagittarius) RA_
I found this last night maybe this will give you some ideas.

https://youtu.be/x_6jU3p4kTM
YouTube
YouTube
April 9, 2021 at 20:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » JayJayAstrology
System message: Post has been written by user cysgodglas, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It was the most revealing comment i have ever read. Thank you so much :)
April 9, 2021 at 21:01
(Taurus) sss666
hi 12th house friend :4:
April 10, 2021 at 10:25
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » cysgodglas
You´re welcome!
April 10, 2021 at 21:20
(Taurus) nutelina
Well when it is not your Sun and Moon... Some people have that...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »