Crazy questions about Astrology

March 22, 2021 at 10:24 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) UgurCan
Crazy questions about Astrology
Questions are always more important than answers. Because they always make you think. I want to do something different. Everyone has a lot of crazy and different questions about astrology from time to time. Let´s write about it and try to answer each other.

For example, if we destroy the planet Mars, will the horoscopes of Scorpio and Aries disappear? :75:

Or, if we go to Mars, will the people who will be born there be evaluated through a Zodiac that will be prepared according to Mars? :32:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 22, 2021 at 11:25
(Virgo) ta7ta7oon
Interesting...no if you destroy Mars the Aries and Scorpio constellations will not disappear...and if you are talking about their rulereship then Pluto will still rule Scorpio and Aries will still be the exaltation House of the sun...the detriment of Libra and the Fall of Saturn...and they will still play major roles in astrology even without Mars.
If a person were to go to Mars then yes, a new Tradition of Astrology will start based on the revolution of the cosmos around the planet Mars...you´re making me think too much in the morning 😴😪
March 22, 2021 at 12:14
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The Attackers who left Trinitite on Mars are protective of the Cemetery planets of the Milky Way Galaxy, Mars shall be left exactly as is!
Mars´ core was originally the planet :153:; The bigger planet played a role in a twelve sign Zodiac at that earlier time!
March 22, 2021 at 12:59
(Gemini) UgurCan » ta7ta7oon
Ahah, there´s no harm in thinking. I think we´ll have to destroy Pluto, too... At least Mars, the symbol of the fight, will disappear :75:
Maybe the Aries will be as peaceful as Libra...

If we go to Mars, we won´t have a war planet! That´s good news. Earth will most likely be a mixture of Jupiter and Venus. Which means no war, I guess. :63:
March 22, 2021 at 13:18
(Gemini) UgurCan » Rosincvist
I´m sorry we shared little Mercury with the signs of Virgo. Maybe in the future, there will be a planet where the signs of Virgo will go. :1:
March 22, 2021 at 13:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Actually we already, probably, did that. :75:

We destroyed one planet between Ceres and Jupiter that was positioned at the orbit that had a frequency of love and deep connections (33Hz) - similar to sign Scorpio.

Now we use Pluto (as the ruler of Scorpio) to reflect that part in Human psyche since, mean orbit of Pluto (semi-major axis) is close to be 10 time bigger than of one that was destroyed.

If you see the Shuman frequencies, you´ll see that there are couple of different frequencies that are related to EI Earth layer (14.3, 20.8, 27.3 and 33.8 Hz). The original frequency of Earh´s orb is 7.83 (original Earth frequency) but those other are (I personally guess) coming from pyramids that are actually elevating Earth frequency more that 10000 times and send it up in EI layer of Earth. It will be no harm if there was just couple of these machines (pyramids) at the Earth, but they are numerous!

One that we have here in Bosnia is now producing 28000Hz EI wave out of 7.83Hz that is going straight up, but who know what power was there when it was brand new.

Destruction of that planet did not happened at once, but is happened eventually, over the time.
When the entropy of that planet (destroyed one - let´s say "planet X"), that made resonance with artificial EI layer of Earth (33Hz), rised that much that made planet simply explode (it could be hundreds of years in steak).

In that process, a lot of things happened suddenly. Earth land was teared apart, a big flood and who know what else...

With that planet, we just lost the mirror for love in us but we did not lost the love.

But don´t buy this, I´m just an imaginative, crazy Pisces, I hope you loved the story! :36:
March 22, 2021 at 14:37
(Sagittarius) RA_ » Moon_Queen
<But don´t buy this, I´m just an imaginative, crazy Pisces, I hope you loved the story!>

Phew! Thank you for saving me the time. :37: :80:
March 22, 2021 at 15:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » RA_
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:61: sure I did! :5: :37:
March 22, 2021 at 18:46
(Gemini) UgurCan » Moon_Queen
Numbers and frequency... It was so real.

I wish that was possible. I´d like to destroy Mercury and make Jupiter ruler :44:
March 22, 2021 at 19:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » UgurCan
=====
lol :61:

It looks like we have something common against Mercury - good slave but very bad master :21:
March 23, 2021 at 05:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user windinthetrees, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have some crazy questions.

What if things here on Earth are just the way they are. And us humans project our own qualities onto the planets. For example, if we were a peaceful species (rather than the ´special needs´ species, that we are, the retarded species of the planet... for example we are always even arguing on what we are supposed to eat. No other animal does this. Unless we have domesticated them perhaps. We are special all right. We need help, so we make religions, and project qualities onto the planets, and spend our lives studying these patterns, rather than being like the ´Big Otter´ planet in the sky... Jupiter, and just swimming, eating and having fun.) But say we looked up into the sky and saw a slow moving yellow ´star´ and called it something like the ´Yellow Turtle´, instead of placing the mythology of Saturn upon it. Or Mars was called the ´Red Flower´ instead of the God of War.

What if every time a new trans-neptunian body, dwarf planet, whatever, was discovered it took upon the qualities of the discoverer. What the heck was going on in the head of the fellow who discovered Sedna, to name this ´new astronomical body´ after such a myth. What if we, as students, or masters of Astrology are feeding into the collective unconsciousness, and we are ´creating´ something that is not at all absolute.

What if Astrology is some elaborate ´spell´.

What if the Aboriginal people of Australia where naming the planets and celestial bodies, rather than everything being dominated by the dominating and colonizing cultures on this beautiful planet. With naming all the asteroids, the Greek and Roman Gods and Goddesses got run out of so we finally go to the other cultures.

I´m just talking. And Mercury (´trickster´ god Hermes) disposits everything in my chart (except Venus in Taurus which disposits Neptune in Libra), perhaps in my past life I was a Jester in the court of some King, and I haven´t yet run all that energy out. After all, I wasn´t listened to enough then,.... they brutalized their own people and then sent ships across the ocean (often times kidnapping young men off the streets to help run the ships) and they arrived here and continued the brutalizing behavior. (Yes I know the Aztecs, or was it the Incas that ripped the hearts out of living people... yes, yes, but nobody is perfect...) Besides I´m talking about the "First Nations" people of North America. So I am still flapping my mouth (I´m under the control of Hermes... I can´t help it.... astrology says so... look at that south node in my chart!). Either I have made you think, entertained you or totally offended you. Just picture me with a Jester cap on and it will be all right.

In case you want to boot me out of the forum. (I hope I´m kidding), I have the Goddess Urania asteroid conjunct my Neptune and squaring my chart ruler Uranus, so you can´t. She is blessing me.

or maybe the heck she is forcing me to waste my time with this nonsense, I feel like I am in a house of mirrors.

:61: :61: :61: :61: :61: :74: :61: :61: :61: :61:

Or suppose we could collectively ´make´ astrology kinder, but of course I will be accused of wearing rose colored glasses.

By the way... I think we should destroy the dwarf planet Pluto, not Mars. All nuclear weapons should be sent there and set off!! I don´t think Pluto would actually mind this. It would probably like it. It is its karma.

:8:
There was another mass shooting, and, in a city where I know people. It happened this afternoon, ten dead.. and in a grocery store, I´m not real happy. Yes, another mass shooting in Colorado. I am so sick of hearing about these things, and worse worrying about friends. I´m sure there is an event time for an astrology chart, but I don´t feel like doing it. I am just trying to process this event.

I would love to hear more crazy questions about Astrology.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »