Happy INTERNATIONAL Astrology Day!

March 20, 2021 at 15:34 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) UgurCan
Happy INTERNATIONAL Astrology Day!
I don´t know how to start, I want it to be a little emotional. I met astrology in the process of knowing myself. I wanted to get to know myself when the people around me were disgusting. I knew my environment wouldn´t change without changing myself, but I didn´t know myself either. Astrology has become a mirror to me. As if it treated you the same way you treated him. The more I read, the more I became aware of myself. I accepted my fears and shortcomings and tried to eliminate them. It became a more honest "friend" to me than most people. :24:

At the same time, the social circle of this friend was very wide. It always introduced me to people who were friends with him for similar reasons. Some wanted to understand their surroundings, some wanted to know themselves like me, but they were all friends with the stars. Everyone wanted to understand their language. Because everyone knew that for those who knew the language of the stars, the stars spoke to them and guided them. I´m so happy to talk to the stars with you. I may be at the beginning of the road, but with your help, I solve the alphabet faster.

I celebrate International Astrology Day for all astrologers and all those who love astrology, especially Petr9, who founded this site and those who help him!

I think today has been forgotten. It was adopted in 1993. Every year, when the Sun passes into the sign of Aries (March 20 or 21), it is International Astrology Day.

Like the star of Sirius shining in the dark of night, I wish Astrology would show us hope by shining like Sirius. :18:

I also wish Scorpio horoscopes to be eagles (haha just kidding) :20: :4:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 20, 2021 at 16:40
(Scorpio) srgeorgio
Happy Astrology day! This is our new year :1:
March 20, 2021 at 16:51
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Happy Astrology. Glad to see we have a day to celebrate! :1:
March 20, 2021 at 17:07
(Gemini) UgurCan » srgeorgio
YEAH, IT´S OUR NEW YEAR! :65: :65:

I´m so happy, full of energy, but I´m also emotional... But I can never say no to a big birthday party.
March 20, 2021 at 19:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That`s a very nice post and a reminder of an important day for us astrologers or astrology enthusiasts.
I usually celebrate it by doing some astrology work, but today sadly i did not. I celebrated yesterday :27:
I have a similar story of my love affair with astrology. I am truly grateful to the stars for the guidance and help it provided me for nearly 5 years :79:
March 20, 2021 at 21:09
(Gemini) UgurCan » Olenna
Thousands of stories are hidden in every star. Perhaps the most exciting story we´ve ever read in our lives! Being a good reader is important in every sense. Lots of books and stars... :78: :79:
March 21, 2021 at 11:16
(Pisces) fishscales
It seems to me that an "astrology day" should be when the sun is in Aquarius, since that sign rules astrology...

But I guess I get them making it the day that the entire zodiac "kicks off", now that I think about it...
March 23, 2021 at 17:22
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Thank you UgurCan. What a beautiful tribute! 🙏 I didn´t know there was an Astrology Day.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »