SUN AT 7TH OR 6TH

March 20, 2021 at 09:53 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) NSM
SUN AT 7TH OR 6TH
Hi team.

There is a possibility (as my mother is saying) that my birth time is between 17:00 and 17:05 which actually place my SUN in 7th house (and not in 6th)

How can we find out ? What difference does it make to my 7th house? Relationships - personal professional ?

Relationships are playing indeed major role in my life ..
I have a steady successful professional life with a Capricorn boss... and also married to a Capricorn (now divorced)

awaiting your precious feedback
THANKS
NSM

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 20, 2021 at 11:42
(Pisces) fishscales
In the case of your Sun, the time difference will not matter all that much..

At 1715, your Sun is technically in the 6th...

At 1700, it´s technically in the 7th...

But with both times, your sun is still conjunct your descendant...and that´s the overriding force here...with either house placement.

Yes, the exact house position has meaning and importance , but the really powerful thing going on here is that sun conjunct DSC...the energy of that aspect is probably what you´d notice first in terms of your sun position...

You said relationships are "playing" a major role in your life...from that wording, I would take it to mean that they are *currently* playing a major role in your life...

With that sun conjunct DSC though, I would guess that relationships have ALWAYS played a major role in your life...the centerpiece, or heart of your life, so to speak...

As for determining your sun´s actual house position...

Have your relationships ever had any ties to work or health?

If so, that could point to a 6th house sun...

If they are very purely about "relationships", or "the other", maybe that would indicate a 7th house sun...

Also, how important are work (or health matters) to you?

If not very important, that could also indicate a 7th house sun...if those things factor importantly into your life, then we swing back to the 6th again...

March 20, 2021 at 13:59
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
Edit:

After reading your post again, it does seem that work matters rate pretty highly for you...but this could be more of a 10th house thing...you´re also a Capricorn...

And I think I misspoke...

Just because work matters are important to someone of course doesn´t neccesarily mean that it´s because they have a 6th house sun...lots of other reasons could be present...

I guess that for you, the major factor in figuring out whether you have a 6th or 7th house sun is to find out whether your relationships (DSC) tend to have some kind of overlap or connection with 6th house affairs...

Keep in mind that the ruler of the 7th will also have a say here...
March 20, 2021 at 17:52
(Capricorn) NSM » fishscales
Thanks a lot dear

I am sure i am right in the edge!! Ruler of 7 is saturn. Work does play major role in my life yes.. my business has to do with services yes (not health though)

I guess i was born at the nanosecond of change between 6th and 7th xaxaxa
March 21, 2021 at 01:29
(Pisces) fishscales » NSM
6th or 7th...that sun conjunct your DSC is its center of gravity...
March 21, 2021 at 18:22
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
If a planet is 3.5 degrees or less from the next house cusp, I read it in the next house. I didn´t pull up the other possible chart, but it´s probably within those degrees and I´d read it as 7th anyway.

My birth certificate says I was born at 4 pm and my baby book says 4:05 pm. So I had the same conundrum. I used both charts for a long time and took the most important events that happened and tried to see which one fit the best. I also used Sabian Symbols for the different degrees in the rising with the different times - but I related to both. I could not tell any difference - and finally, I just settled in the middle. 5 minutes isn´t really such a big deal for most of us - but for a few people, it could make a difference.

With Capricorn DES and Sun, I bet you would be attracted to Capricorn partners regardless of what house your Sun is in.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
March 22, 2021 at 05:14
(Capricorn) NSM » JayJayAstrology
Thank u. Jay jay. Indeed i am attracted and attract caps...

My father and mother remember 17.00 around and my certificate writes 17.30

So i am around 17.10 i would say..

Thank u for your time jay jay

Stay safe and happy
March 22, 2021 at 16:12
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » NSM
If I´m reading this right, your saying there´s a half hour difference? That´s a lot - and I would not just pick somewhere in the middle. I would do a rectification.
March 22, 2021 at 16:20
(Capricorn) NSM » JayJayAstrology
Hi

We guess that the nurse put 17.30 however my parents have noted 17.05-17.10 approx

So i guess that 17.15 is safe to put

I can not be 100% sure

:(
March 22, 2021 at 19:08
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » NSM
FYI - among astrologers, they say that it´s better to trust the birth certificate. Parents are not in the best emotional state to be objective and pragmatic. But, it´s your call, of course.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »