Sleep and the compass points long term effects?

March 17, 2021 at 18:15 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) SageSnuggins
Sleep and the compass points long term effects?
I have heard from some in the "spiritual" community and a few less in the "scientific" community that sleeping with head pointing north and feet pointing south over time has a general detrimental effect on the body mind and or emotions and sleeping with head pointing south has a general beneficial or neutral effect the reasoning behind this is generally about the magnetic poles effects on the body. I have then heard even less in both communities that sleeping with head pointing east over time has a general beneficial effect and west detrimental effect the reason being the suns movement from east to west. What are you thoughts and experience ?maybe use google maps etc to reflect/observe the places you have slept.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 17, 2021 at 18:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I can easily believe this, since I myself have experienced that different orientation affect differently on my sleep quality.
March 18, 2021 at 02:26
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Yellow-Aldebaran-Michael-East
North-Regulus-Raphael-white
West-Antares-Uriel-Red
South-Fomalhaut-Gabriel-Black
:44: Don´t miss the :155: Aldebaran conjunction; Like two red :78:s....!
March 18, 2021 at 02:44
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste, my spiritual teacher was absolutely ADAMANT that I not sleep with my head pointed North! He told me this a few times when I first met him which was a turbulent and traumatic time for me so I forgot his instructions, awhile later I decided to redecorate and rearrange my mother´s bedroom to surprise her and moved the bed and dressers,etc..A few weeks later she fell down a flight of stairs at work and her health started to decline,I realized the bed was now pointed North!(her position in the bed was now with her head to the north).
I immediately changed it back and had my sons bed pointed East from then on(also the strange thing is that my son called me earlier today and asked about sleeping in certain directions!!)
Also he told me to not sleep on my left side(he Also told one other person that but I´m not sure if he meant it for everyone)because it would bring restless sleep and nightmares 🙏
March 18, 2021 at 03:07
(Virgo) rohini moon
The planets represent each of the directions, also. Keep that in mind:

Ruling Planet Direction
Sun East
Moon North-West
Mercury North
Venus South-East
Mars South
Rahu South-West
Jupiter North-East
Saturn West

Also, I do know in feng shui that it is important that your bed be facing the door of the room. Don´t have the door to get in BEHIND you/the bed. Door should always be infront of where you sleep

I´m superstitious when it comes to this stuff. East is good for meditating.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »