Professions in charts

March 16, 2021 at 07:22 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Professions in charts
Yesterday I stumbled upon this beautiful chart on the internet that inspired me to make some charts to see how celestial elements are distributed over Zodiac quadrants in some professions.

I used 0 Aries house system, just to match Zodiac with the houses and I made analysis for 5 professions on sample of 30.

The professions are: astrologers, scientists, cooks, actors and politicians

The more I dived into this topic the more appeared that 1st quadrant can be linked to Fire quality; 2nd quadrant to Earth quality; 3rd quadrant to Water quality and 4th quadrant to Air quality.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 16, 2021 at 07:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The Astrologers

In the charts of Astrologers, the most dominant quadrant is 3rd that is related to social identity, since it represents our need to dive deep in ourselves to find that link to others, to become fully socially functional.
Login
(Log in)
March 16, 2021 at 07:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
The Scientists

The most dominant quadrant in the charts of Scientist is the 4th where they actually use their potentials to serve society. It is in severance of all, intellectually and objective.
Login
(Log in)
March 16, 2021 at 07:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
The Culinary

In the charts of culinary, the most dominant quadrant is 2nd and after that one comes 3rd. Culinary profession demands exactly earth qualities and little bit of need to connect (to please) others.
Login
(Log in)
March 16, 2021 at 07:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
The Actors

While making a table tor this profession I expected to find dominant 1st quadrant, but on my great surprise 1st quadrant made to be the weakest one. I changed my mind of actor since it looks like that they are very hard-working folks with the dominant 2nd quadrant and obviously pretty sensitive and emphatic 3rd quadrant.

Btw Al Pacino, with 7 elements in 1st quadrant, saved their pie to from being even more specific :5:
Login
(Log in)
March 16, 2021 at 07:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
The Politicians

I was thinking, what profession should I consider to be the most dominant in the 1st quadrant and than I remembered the politicians since in this world it is all about them, isn´t it?
Login
(Log in)
March 16, 2021 at 09:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
The Fashion Models

Dominant 3rd quadrant indicates that the social skills and empathy, more than a beauty, is needed to be a good model.
Login
(Log in)
March 16, 2021 at 09:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
The Football Players

Weak 4th quadrant. He can very well understand how you feel, but DON´t let football player near power-plant!
Login
(Log in)
March 16, 2021 at 12:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Moon_Queen
System message: Post has been written by user Ludacris, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Can you show Professions of Athletes in charts?
March 16, 2021 at 12:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
The Entrepreneurs

It looks like that for this type of profession, you need to be strong personality and hard worker too - strong 1st and 2nd quadrant.
Login
(Log in)
March 16, 2021 at 12:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Ludacris
=====
Sure :15: :97:

Thanx for the suggestion!
March 16, 2021 at 12:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
The Athlets

With a dominant 2nd and 3rd quadrant this chart is pretty similar to those of Football Players
Login
(Log in)
March 16, 2021 at 13:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
The Writers

Strong personality, a lot of hard wok and intellect and a touch of social skills is needed to be a writer.
Login
(Log in)
March 16, 2021 at 13:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
The Tennis Players

It looks like that the "heart" (3rd quadrant) is the crucial for this sport.
Login
(Log in)
March 17, 2021 at 17:56
(Aries) AprilDiamond » Moon_Queen
So this is why I spend a great amount of time watching cooking/culinary competition shows lol great breakdown
March 17, 2021 at 18:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » AprilDiamond
=====
12th house Virgo Moon opposite 6th house Pisces Mercury and Venus, Yes it could be that! :75:

Your natural interest in culinary (Virgo Moon) is expressing throughout 12th house of media and your high aesthetic and cognitive abilities, imagination (Pisces Venus Mercury) are expressing trough 6th house of cooking. :15:
March 24, 2021 at 11:03
(Sagittarius) RA_
https://www.jyotishlight.com/astrol…

Astrology indications of a career as an Architect
March 24, 2021 at 13:12
(Aquarius) nikkia
Interesting MQ!

You´ve made me rethink the saying, "Politics is Acting - for ugly people."

Nice work, woman!
March 24, 2021 at 13:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nikkia
=====
Thanx girl! :27:

I´ll probably ( when it gets me again :5: ) continue with distributions of elements along quadrants in Placidius house style, to see where certain profession actually invest their energy...
March 24, 2021 at 13:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » RA_
=====
I totally forgot our branch :61:

I´ll go trough it too .. eventually :15:
March 24, 2021 at 21:34
(Libra) zarko22 » Moon_Queen
Hello! Can you list at least 10 astrologers whose charts you took as an example?
March 24, 2021 at 21:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » zarko22
=====
Hello!

Here´s the full list.

It´s form Astro-Seek database, and as I remember I filtered only AA.
Login
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »