Astrological Birth Chart Pattern

March 15, 2021 at 20:40 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Mooninleo, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Astrological Birth Chart Pattern
Today I came across to some interesting astrology article about natal chart patterns and I was wondering are there any books about this theme?
https://www.dummies.com/religion/…
Thank you. :17:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 15, 2021 at 22:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Funny :75:

I´m actually preparing some charts with similar topic. It Is about percent of planets per quadrants in charts of people with different professions.

It is based on 0 Aries house systems and it could be fun

I have 3 professions so far, astrologers,scinentist and culinary professions...and I plan to put some other two I haven´t choosed yet :15: :4:
March 16, 2021 at 00:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Moon_Queen
System message: Post has been written by user Mooninleo, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That will be very interesting! :36:
March 16, 2021 at 08:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Mooninleo
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Here you go :27:

https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…
March 16, 2021 at 10:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Moon_Queen
=====
Thank you. :17:
You have done really great job and I like it.
March 16, 2021 at 10:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Mooninleo
=====
You´re welcome :27:

According to these patterns you have pretty good social skills but scientific approach to society in general. 2nd quadrant Moon and Mars gives you love and energy to make things happen, making you good, persistent worker too.

Saturn AC makes you also constituted as a person, but not self absorbent since there is no other planets in 1st quadrant.

How this description applies to you? :97:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »