WHAT MEANS SUN WEAKS IN LIBRA AND AQUARIUS?

March 14, 2021 at 19:51 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
WHAT MEANS SUN WEAKS IN LIBRA AND AQUARIUS?
Hello to everyone. When I first started learning astrology, one of the most difficult subject was what really sun means in charts. Sue Tompkins in her book ´Aspects in astrology´, ´The Sun - Our sense of identity, what we consider important, what we are proud of, what we seek to put our heart into. Vitality. Importance. Pride. Illumination. Recognition. Our will, purpose, future goals´ And again in her book she He emphasized the difficulty of defining the sun sign by saying that ´It’s difficult, for me anyway, to define exactly what the Sun signifies´. In fact, it is difficult to describe the sun fully in our charts, however, in my astrology studies I observe the sun signs and house placements and from my observations i figured out sun sign is how sun is creature and center of our solar system it is our energy source and life energy that is why sun is descried as our vitality. For example, your life energy increases when you have in harmony and balance and live in harmony and beauty fairly, and if you are a scorpion, your life energy increases as you struggle with crises, revealed secrets and fight for survive. At the same time sun shows the father, important, well-known, authority figures and bright people in the society. Based on this, in addition to the chart analysis so far I i have made why the sun is weak in the signs of Libra and Aquarius, i discovered from my some experiences and then i made some researches and saw many coincidinces happen when sun is in libra and aquarius thus i made final conclusion and wanted to share with you my findings.
First of all, we are believed sun shows our ego and the sun is weak in Libra and Aquarius signs , so people with these signs do not have ego, self confidince etc. I know many people whose sun signs are Libra and Aquarius and some of them have ego and self confidince is more than Aries and Leo Sun people. Then why sun is weak in Libra and Aquarius? What sun is weak in libra and aquarius means? Lets together try to understand this.
As above it is said sun represents in charts father, authority figures and wellknown people, and when sun transits in libra and aquarius it becomes weak as a result of that our fathers , wellknown people can lose their life or serious health problems when sun transits in Libra and Aquarius. The reason why I came to such a judgment is that my uncle who i loved so much died last month 14 february and after 3 days later my very close´s friend father died. By the way my father died 4 february 2014 and then i asked friend of mine when her father died and she told me he died in 11 october. ALl of them made sense with me and then suddenly i understood some wellknown incidents and famous people death happened when sun transits in Libra and Aquarius. One of the Turkey´s richest bussinessman Mustafa Koc died 21st of January. Famous young actor James Dean died in car accident on September 30, 9 mountain hikers died in 2 february 1959 which is known as ´Dyatlov Pass incident´, some political political assassins in Turkey happened and they are 7 left side students were killed by nationalists in 8 october 1978, very wellknown journalist Ugur Mumcu was killed by bomb attack in 24 january 1993, High level General Esref Bitlis died in 17 february 1993 in airplane crash, police chief Gaffar Okan was killed 24 january 2001,
Especially I recommend people whoseascendant sign or sixth house is Leo or Aries should be careful about their health when Sun transits Libra and Aquarius and extra pay attention to the health of their fathers and husbands. Just in this February, my two friends´ whose ascendant are Leo was when sun transitted in Aquarius last month they had some health problems and they asked me the reason of that. Sun is very important in our charts and together with the rising sign and its ruler, it is very important for our health, and who activates their sun in their charts, this increases their life energy and therefore health. We have saying ´Doctors come when there is no sun´. I wish you all a happy and sunny day.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 14, 2021 at 20:11
(Libra) leorising
I have sun in 29 degrees libra 3rd house, I work writing. I believe that my libra task will be completed in this life.
the Libran ego often comes into the relationship, because there is an exchange of affections (ego), when a partner looks at the Libran and says: wow how beautiful you are, how fair you are, we absorb this energy for us.
it is as if we need social validation to live better.
I have a south node in libra, so these qualities are embedded in me and I use them to reach the north node in Aries. :68: :108:
March 14, 2021 at 20:38
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
Libra constantly strives for balance, but rarely ever achieves it. It is not a sign associated with strength and determination.

Aquarius is social, focused on the common good. It´s the opposite of a lion, who is generous, but nevertheless interested mainly in himself.

I´m not sure about the mortality in fall months, but a long time ago I saw studies that showed, that suicides rates raise in the spring, when the Sun moves through Aries and Taurus.
March 15, 2021 at 01:55
(Pisces) fishscales
Sun is at home in Leo, and exalted in Aries...in detriment in Aquarius, and in fall in Libra.

Understanding the sun, and the signs Leo and Aries should lead to understanding why it is in detriment and fall, respectively, in Aquarius and Libra.

The sun´s strength (or lack thereof) in these signs does not mean that these signs are automatically "failures"...

Although I think Libra has a harder road than Aquarius...
March 15, 2021 at 11:31
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:151: is Aquarian in Aquarius anywhere on the Earth no matter where one is born! We may need stainless steel hearts when we have families in high orbit!
There were bound to be several signs that :157: does better in than the :151:, the signs are not all equally personal!
March 15, 2021 at 12:28
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Personally, I believe that the weak and strong terminology is unfortunate. I think that the planets are different in each sign - the energy is different - and although I can see why people from centuries past would label things as good and bad or weak and strong, I think these are cultural value judgements.

The Sun is naturally fiery - and so the thinking is that if it is in a fire sign, it functions more strongly. The evidence is that Aries, Leo and Sagittarius come across more boldly. People tend to be energetic and their physical vitality is excellent. They are more ego-centered and the Sun is about ego development.

That´s the kind of thinking behind dignity, exaltation, detriment and fall. The planet functions best in the sign it rules or in a sign that supports its functioning rather than a sign that does not.

Why doesn´t the Sun like Libra or Aquarius? I believe the thinking goes somewhat like - the Sun is about personal goals, personal expression, self-identity. Aquarius is about rebelling against - changing - challenging the status quo - and air is opposite of fire - the Sun can burn itself out, burn too hot and fast in the wind, and it isn´t about ego-development. Aquarius is about making the world a better place. The Sun´s fire loses in vitality - leaks it - in air.

Libra learns about itself through others - and is about energy exchanges with others. It is about balance, harmonizing, and social graces. It can be about ego development, but I doubt our ancestors thought that way. They observed that a Libra Sun is sensitive, softer, in their eyes - weaker.

It isn´t that there is no truth at all to it. Aries Sun people are supposed to have the best physical vitality - followed by Leos and then followed by Sanitarians. But it doesn´t mean the person is guaranteed long life, love, health, happiness or success. It doesn´t add up to that. It´s more of a sense of strength that we get from the fire signs. The air signs have a whole different feel, as do the water and earth signs. I don´t think it means they are weak or inferior or any value judgement we can make - just different - a different quality - and each quality has positive and negative manifestations - including the fire signs.

These old valuations are also taken out of context of the entire chart. In my experience, a so-called weak planet can function very positively in a chart. Similarly, a so-called strong planet can function negatively. You have to consider the whole chart and how the person is responding to the energies of all the planets to see how it is functioning in the whole. Maybe a "weak" planet functions positively because the person needs to balance that planet´s energies so it isn´t so strong. Maybe that is the intention.

Example. A person can come into life with way too much independence, and the need for the soul is to learn to get along with others better - to have empathy and good relational skills. So perhaps a Taurus, Cancer or Libra Sun will help them learn that. Having a fire sign Sun will not help to balance them.

The Sun we have in our charts is always about what we need in order to balance, learn and grow. If you have an Aquarius or Libra Sun, it´s because you need that energy - to learn something and assimilate it into yourself - that you do not have. I have an Aries Sun because I needed to learn courage - to have more courage. But, let´s say you don´t need to learn that the most. Maybe you need to learn to be more sensitive. Well, an Aries Sun is probably not what you´ll have.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
March 15, 2021 at 15:44
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » JayJayAstrology
Jay Jay I see still noone understands what i wrote , maybe my english is not good enough to explain it. I say when sun transits in libra and aquarius then father figures or wellknown people have risks to lose their lives. I gave very important information and we always thought sun mostly shows ego , will etc but from my examples we can see we should be careful about our close father figures about their health. I believe still majority of astrologers dont understand what sun means in chart unfortunatelly. I hope i could explain what i mean. Secondly of course some planets are strong in some signs but i dont use classical approach for that eventhough i agree with some of their ideas. I use word ´difficult placement´ or ´good placement´. Sun weaks in libra and aquarius mean sun is also the most important planet about health even more than ascendant who we are believed. And sun also represents father figures , and i figured out sun weakness is in libra and aquarius is about father figures or wellknown people´s health risk. That is all. And sun in natal chart in libra and aquarius doesnt mean chart owner has bad health or has no ego. This is really nonsense.
March 15, 2021 at 20:09
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Promethean_Soul
I confess. I didn´t read the entire original post. It was pretty long. Sorry about that. I should have. I will now.

I don´t know. What you are saying is kind of confusing. It isn´t totally clear what you are trying to say . . . and I had trouble finishing the post, again. I can´t follow you well. I don´t agree with some of the foundational things you describe in the first place, so it´s hard to follow to make sense from there. Maybe it´s too big a topic for a forum - or maybe break down the ideas into smaller bits and post them.
March 16, 2021 at 00:07
(Pisces) 1janos
A lot of people die. 60.000.000 a year with good approximation.
That boils down to slightly less than 2 people dying every second on planet Earth.

Surely, you don´t think that their number is distributed unevenly.

I also understand, that some - to you -, significant people died at particular times that are meaningful to you. BUT you can´t seriously extrapolate from those events and make such generalizations.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »