Any career suggestion for me ?

March 13, 2021 at 12:47 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) ponevsw
Any career suggestion for me ?
Hello everyone,

I´m currently in my second year of university majoring in accounting but i´m unsure what job that i should do in the future.

Maybe i will take over my family business which is a clothing shop but i´m interested to know your thoughts regarding the suitable jobs for me according to my natal chart.

It could be anything, i appreciate all your honest opinions :4:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 14, 2021 at 16:57
(Taurus) OGC
Hey hun,
Ive just read your message and honestly I can understand you on this one. dont loose hope your doing great :) I havent perosnally seen your chart, but im just going off experience and information i have gathered over the years.

-Asking
Ask the people you trust the most on their opinion..

-Self Reflection
An example of this would be to get a notepad and brainstorm your strengths, and seeing how you can relate it to something you wouldn´t mind doing in the future.
you can ask yourself questions like
... what is it i woudlnt mind doing if i wasnt being paid for it?

- Journaling
by doing this, it will enable you to see how you feel about situations and then look over them, it is also a good way of keeping record of your progress.

- Writing out the dreams
when we sleep we enter a different realm, there is a positive to this, as it can give us answers to situations in our life. pay attention to your dreams and write out the ones that appeal to you the most.

- Scripting (about career only)
this a Spiritual tool that you can use to unveil the life you want. how this is done, is by writing about what you have in life and where it is you want to be. Please refer to ´Youtube´ for a better explaination :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope this was clear enough, I was born under a Mercury retrograde lol.

The most important thing really is to be HONEST with yourself. On your jounrey in life, and also you should never put your eggs in one basket.

Stay blessed :18:
March 14, 2021 at 17:56
(Taurus) s81
Hi,
Your 2nd house (how do you earn money) is in Gemini (air, intelectual), which ruler Mercury (commerce, communication) is in your 10th house (how do you serve society). Also in 2nd house it is the presence of Jupiter (expansion) and in direct contact with Mercury by a trine.
The presence of Uranus over your MC might also indicate the presence of technology at your job in some way.
I think all this suggests good skills for marketing, publicity, etc. Your accounting choice is a very good fit also for sure. I guess you are versatile enough to cover all those options.

The family clothing business might be an option too due to the presence of that square between your Jupiter in 2nd house with your Venus (beauty, fashion), but can´t tell exactly how the contacts of your Venus with Saturn and Neptune might turn out if you finally try that way.
March 15, 2021 at 09:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
hello

1 - personal planets in 4th quadrant of social expression indicates will to put yourself totally in the function of society and others.
2 - 5 out of 10 planets and lights in 2nd decane of signs also indicate your orientation more to society than to yourself and eventual partner (this does not mean that you do not need partner or that you do not need time for yourself, it just mean that you are most oriented to others as a group).
3 - empty 2nd quadrant of personal expression could mean that individual work for you is pretty impossible.
4 - 3rd quadrant of social identity damaged by South Node and Chiron can indicate exactly your lack of determination and you inability to see your role in the world.
5 - Strong 1st quadrant of personal identity with the North Node and Fortuna is actually pointing to strong personality.

Mars in Taurus and Venus in Aries can give exceptional creativity and sense for beauty. Moon in Aries could make you optimistic, enthusiastic and in trine with Pluto, naturally wise. Sun, Mercury Pisces is granting you very wide horizons and Uranus MC, together with this full 4th quadrant - international influence.

1st house Saturn Gemini makes you serious, very well organized and good respectful negotiator.

All in all, I think that taking clothing family business could be perfect solution for you career since it can fit to all your traits. It can give you a space for creative expression, to communicate internationally and to consolidate yourself as a person (1st house Fortune-NN)...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »