Do we have to be "astrology´s bitch" ?

March 11, 2021 at 23:06 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
Do we have to be "astrology´s bitch" ?
For lack of a better term...

Does anyone have to be astrology´s bitch, or lackey?

Everytime a bad transit comes around, do we really have to succumb to the negative energies ..or let whatever happens happen-- or do you think manipulation of these energies could serve you much better.

Our minds, our thoughts are powerful energetic forces. .most people don´t know how strong their thoughts are ---or the energies they carry are.

I´ve been studying astrology for years now, and after awhile, it does become tiring being a slave to it. As much as I respect the planets -- sometimes I think it´s better not to study it so hard, or as hard as I did and have.

No real point to this post... Random thoughts..I don´t know if anyone will understand where I´m coming from, but I´ll leave it here anyway

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
March 12, 2021 at 00:05
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
hmm...well, I just get pissed when I get pissed. :61: I do look at the transits when I get pissed just to see if it is something influencing it, and usually just blow off it off and don´t waste my time getting mad at someone. Usually, has to be some kind of humanitarian issue, social issue, or social problem I´m passionate about, or I don´t bother. :61:

Regardless of astrology, people piss and moan in general. I´ve been listening to people for 12 years and doesn´t matter what forum. Just human nature in general that creates the drama and trauma.

I study astrology because more for personal growth then anything. No one around me really cares about it.
March 12, 2021 at 00:14
(Pisces) fishscales
"I don´t know if anyone will understand where I´m coming from..."
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 12, 2021 at 00:18
(Virgo) LotusStar
I know what you mean...

I was reading about my upcoming Solar return yesterday and having Sun in the 12 house and I stumbled on some articles that scared me silly.

I personally feel like astrology should be used as a reference and not for prediction... Because I am pretty sure it´s impossible to know for certain what a transit or return will bring, so be aware if it helps you but ultimately you just have to deal with stuff as it comes, astrology or not.

I do like to track transits if I am going to purchase or schedule something important, avoid certain retrogrades and void moons but otherwise I don´t let it run my life.
March 12, 2021 at 00:23
(Virgo) rohini moon » LotusStar
True... I´m glad ya got me.

I still love astrology, I just get to thinking sometimes--that all these years of studying, and then worrying because a transit passed years ago, that was horrible will usher in another transit wreaking more havoc. Exactly, the stuff you read, can most definitely have a negative effect. Because regardless, if what we read will come to fruition or not, if you THINK about it enough---and dwell on it, you´re probably inadvertently going to make it happen. Thoughts -- especially negative are extremely impactful.

Not to make light-- but to make light of the topic... Virgo problems? Heh
March 12, 2021 at 00:29
(Virgo) rohini moon » goldenlion32
Same, I care about it more than most around me... But, I´m learning to let go and not harp on the transits like I once did.

Like Tyler Durden once said...
Login
(Log in)
March 12, 2021 at 00:53
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » rohini moon
I don´t know if I harp on the transits. :61: I´m more the observer, so I like to watch them and watch events. :61:
I thought 2020 was a great year learning everything I did, but I´m in my Aries in Chiron Return. So, it´s been more of Healing tool for me as long as I´ve been studying and learning to let go of things, which really kind of ended a lot of karma for me in various ways learning astrology.

Although, as I´ve stated before, I didn´t grow up staring at astrology and didn´t really care about it 30 years ago when it was offered to me and was studying everything else the Baby Boomers through at me in the youngest one´s mid-life crisis.

I remember messing around with some first computer disk with it on it, and got bored with it. And then maybe bought a few books, but just wasn´t really into it as much as the Baby Boomers.
March 12, 2021 at 01:56
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:84: There are those who approve more of the Tarot than Astrology, I don´t criticise the Hindoo Astrology of Hindustan because the Hindoos were the first to have the Tarot! Some shall attempt to quash Astrology as will-power monsters! It took the Copper age of computers before I found out that I have :156: :198: Pandora to the arc-second. The Magi-Astrologers attempt to keep Astrology light-hearted and upbeat with only a few of us completely free of celebrity energy!
It is only too easy to be embroiled in an assault on Astrology; The Mormons, Maimonides, Patriarchalism. The long gone golden age of civilization had Astrologers in authority! Some Pastors would rather eat a large bowl of castor beans than acknowledge the three Magi were Astrologers!
Stephen Craig Paddock may have surrendered to Demons upon seeing his American chart, completely oblivious to alternative views!
Astrology could easily be taken over by Secret Societies or an elite group of :124:
March 12, 2021 at 02:39
(Virgo) LotusStar » rohini moon
´´Not to make light-- but to make light of the topic... Virgo problems? Heh´´

:61: we already overanalyze too much and worry easily

I feel like even with synastry sometimes, can read something and its like ´this will never work´ but... says who? How do you know it can´t work for some people and etc.

March 12, 2021 at 02:40
(Scorpio) Lsinsocal » rohini moon
Well, it´s inevitable that bad things will happen to us in life. Whether you believe this is due to transits, acts of God or just totally random, we all have to deal with crappy situations eventually.

The only thing we ultimately have control over is how we choose to respond to those things.

It´s hard to not be upset or angry sometimes and it´s totally valid to have those emotions, but it´s never good to stay in that space. It kind of sucks you in and then you´re just attracting more negativity; at least that´s been my experience. 🤷‍♀️
March 12, 2021 at 02:47
(Aquarius) nikkia
´do you think manipulation of these energies could serve you much better.´

Yes! Once you know the energy, you can harness it - instead of having the energy impact you unknowingly. Astrology as been very helpful to me in this regard.

"Our minds, our thoughts are powerful energetic forces. .most people don´t know how strong their thoughts are ---or the energies they carry are."

This is so true ! I´ve still haven´t completely come to know how the powerful force within springs forth into the world without any effort - and how this influences the outer world in very powerful ways. Still a work in progress, tho. Tons of synchronicity tells me I´m on the right path.

I don´t get lost in the astrological doom and gloom. I only pay attention when I can feel that doom and gloom energy on the inside - and that´s when know that´s time to double up my awareness on the outside. Not the other way around.
March 12, 2021 at 02:51
(Virgo) rohini moon » nikkia
Agreed 100 percent, Nikki.

Don´t get lost in the Astro gloom and doom. :15:
March 12, 2021 at 02:53
(Virgo) rohini moon » Rosincvist
I´m putting more stock into tarot these days myself...

"Astrology could easily be taken over by Secret Societies or an elite group of "

They just manipulate the energy to go their way. Always have and always will. Don´t see them scared of much..
March 12, 2021 at 02:59
(Virgo) rohini moon » LotusStar
"we already overanalyze too much and worry easily

I feel like even with synastry sometimes, can read something and its like ´this will never work´ but... says who? How do you know it can´t work for some people and etc."

Yeah, we do. Bad habit..

I agree, I´d never judge any relationship based solely off of looking at astrology, you have to get a feel for the person, and your intuition will tell you the rest. When you know, you know, and when you don´t, you don´t. Don´t need a synastry chart for that....that comes wayyyyy later imo
March 12, 2021 at 03:01
(Aquarius) nikkia » rohini moon
"They just manipulate the energy to go their way. Always have and always will. Don´t see them scared of much.."

BINGO!
March 12, 2021 at 03:41
(Virgo) rohini moon » fishscales
I like Burts hat. Did you do that on purpose? :141:
March 12, 2021 at 04:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user windinthetrees, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
So many great thoughts in this thread. I agree. I started astrology back in the ´dark ages´ when I was in junior high school. This was before computers and I remember failing at figuring out how to draw up my chart, but I did have an ephemeris to see stuff. I played with it for awhile, and a few years later had a ´professional´ reading. Managed to finally draw up my chart, by hand, in my twenties. I was fascinated. So far I was no slave, but once computers came along... wow.

I have dropped astrology several times completely, and more often just occasionally looked. But also did the other, learned all techniques I could find, researched this and that. A bit of an obsession. I mostly don´t like that it seems to ´work´. Wish it didn´t. I think we can mind control ourselvs a bit with it, worry ourselves to death. On the other hand, if something is going on and you are lost completely, taking a look can give some direction. Validation at least, hopefully a handle on how to better handle the energies.

I realized that I always thought ´astrology´, even if I wasn´t using it much. It was the way I viewed the world. This frightened me, so I put a lot of energy one time into deprogramming by brain from it. I felt wonderful. Free. Less worried. But eventually harder times came and I felt I should see what was going on!

I don´t view people anymore through the lenses of astrology. I want to see them as the unique person they are, not a fragmented bunch of planets in signs. But I am weak. If someone mentions their birthday, I remember and go look. But I don´t ask and don´t try to guess what their stuff is.

I bought the most wonderful car some years ago (used). I had been putting energy out, with my thoughts, what I was looking for, without being obsessive, controlling, or even expectant. Then one day it happened. I have the best car ever, and never used astrology at all.

I am still thinking about the whole subject.
March 12, 2021 at 06:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
As far as I know, Astrology is dealing with a probabilities that lead to some outcome rather than firm traces, but every path we choose belongs to some level of cause and effect dynamics.

If you, for example, chose not to smash a bug just because she is standing at your hand, minding her own business, and harm nothing, your action looks like a free will, but you have just entered another (let´s say higher) level of cause and effect dynamics that is related to a bit higher level of consciousness, but again not free from the "rules".

There is a plan, a complex algorithm that is layered. As soon as we overcome one level, we get into another, which principles becomes hidden from us and even if we were extra smart and conscious on previous level, we become unconscious and dumb on that next level.

Like a hypothetical chicken that is struggling to brake the shell and after he do that (rise above) he enters another one but he feels comfortable and free at the beginning until he grows again to that second shell that starts to suffocate him and pushing him to brake trough again.

So, it is definitely possible and recommended to overcome all the known influence and to enter the next level we know nothing about.

Astrology is helping us to conquer all the levels of consciousness that are going to the Pluto level "I´m a life" state, only by showing us dynamics, since if you can see in your chart (and primarily in yourself throughout meditation and stillness) tide of anger that related to Saturn making a transit square to your natal Mars you already have extremely good chances to overcame its influence by being aware of it and get out of that level of cause and effect dynamic, to a next level that feel comfortable from the perspective of previous one.
March 12, 2021 at 07:03
(Aries) ram_goat
One word: ARCHONS
March 12, 2021 at 07:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
And guardian angels :61:
Login
(Log in)
March 12, 2021 at 07:56
(Aries) ram_goat » Moon_Queen
that angel on the right has only 5 wings..
March 12, 2021 at 08:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
=====
Maybe he is just taxed.
March 12, 2021 at 08:04
(Aries) ram_goat » Moon_Queen
Well 5 is still enough to fly very high.

Maybe not get to heaven, but close enough for most days.
March 12, 2021 at 08:09
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
If I could turn back time, I would never go into astrology. I´ve always had a feeling that a lot depends on me. Never mind that this was not always the case. Astrology has robbed me of that feeling. It shook my sense of agency. Now I have moments, when I see more limitations than possibilities, and it´s strange experience to me. I don´t like it.

I had a friend who was obsessed with Pluto. I made fun of her mercilessly, and she bravely put up with my jokes for several years. In the end, I found that when I go deeper into the topic, then I will surely be able to show her, that astrology doesn´t work.

On the first try it turned out, that I´m Libra Rising with Pluto conjunct my ascendant. I remember the shock I experienced when I only started to explore this one constellation in my birth chart and suddendly I saw myself. It was a moment that I would describe as a mixture of excitement and disappointment at the same time.

However, from time to time, I come across all sorts of contradictions in the astrology, and these are the moments when I feel relieved, because it shows that not everything is so simple. I still hope life can bring suprises, that cannot be seen at first glance in my chart.
March 12, 2021 at 10:27
(Pisces) fishscales » nikkia
"Once you know the energy, you can harness it"

I think this is the key...

It also helps me to remember that each planetary energy has a polarity...a positive and negative expression...

Venus for instance, in its lower expression, can create jealousy...but if we work on expressing its positive polarity, it can create happiness for others...

Certain aspects can make one side of the polarity seem more "natural", or more accesible to us...but if it´s the negative side that comes most easily to us, I think we can mitigate alot of that through self-reflection, willpower, and conscious choice...
March 12, 2021 at 14:48
(Virgo) rohini moon » (dragonfly)
"I had a friend at work who was obsessed with Pluto. I made fun of her mercilessly"

I don´t blame you. People get carried away with that guy... Holy shit.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »