mean Lilith in numbers and charts

March 11, 2021 at 09:21 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

mean Lilith in numbers and charts
When I finished analyse of aspects that mean Lilith is making with personal planets, semi-square stand out as very dominant in the charts of murderess, led by squares.

Semi-square description:
An aspect of 45 degrees between two planets.
With this aspect conflicts are not felt as immediately apparent as they are in the case of the square, making it easier to avoid them and miss an opportunity for growth.
Semi-square can indicate subtle tensions which we would rather ignore.

The most dominant is with Mars, then Venus and finally with Mercury. This all can point that Lilith is provoking the worst behavior to those element in us that are the deepest and furthest from our sight.

Influence of this aspect is way weaker with Lights (Sun and Moon) and in aspects with Moon is the lowest of them all (it is same with incojuction where to planets do not see each other at all).

Your thoughts?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
March 11, 2021 at 09:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Lilith - Mars
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 11, 2021 at 09:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Lilith - Venus
Login
(Log in)
March 11, 2021 at 09:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Lilith - Mercury
Login
(Log in)
March 11, 2021 at 09:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Lilith - Sun
Login
(Log in)
March 11, 2021 at 09:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Lilith - Moon
Login
(Log in)
March 11, 2021 at 11:49
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The colour-coding follows an earlier thread!?!
Some of us should be dealing with quintiles and septiles before graduating to ` :196:´ & ` :197:´
:133:
March 11, 2021 at 12:06
(Libra) leorising
I have a history of lilith activation, i have it in conjunction with my moon. (chiron is also there), in house 11 Gemini.
I had a pattern of friendships, with women born on the 13th to the 14th of June, there have already been 3 in my life from that date that somehow helped me get to my northern node (I have chiron sextile north node).
at my old job, i had a friend from the 13th of june, and she helped me a lot.
(but always in the pattern two faces gemini)
when i arrived at my saturnine job, had a co-worker who was born 14th june and had a niece with the same name as the colleague´s daughter on the 13th of june, i thought that was a sign and i approached this new colleague from saturnine job.
but, in this saturnine job, social validation was essential, and so they were looking for reasons to get me out of there, so I ended up being friends with this new lilith from 14th june :61:, but she was socially validated and was using what I was saying against me.
I did not see, and I approached her due to a feeling of affectionate need. what happened, the other co-workers used this excessive approach to expel me from the work sector.
it was in the middle of this crisis that in 2018 I managed to find the cure for my moon-chiron-liliith (there was a colleague whose sun conjuct my north node in the same room as this colleague lilith- as a good Aries, he chased me and it was horrible)
I healed myself when I was losing everything, and that person who betrayed me has a worse emotional pattern than mine, and even today, as far as I know, she did not understand the social system and suffers a lot. I was betrayed and I broke free (I healed my moon and managed to learn the job, as far as I know to this day, she couldn´t)
:108:
March 11, 2021 at 12:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Rosincvist
=====
Yes I used the same chart pattern previously. I just decided to open new thread dedicated to Lilith. :163:

"Some of us should be dealing with quintiles and septiles before graduating to ` :196:´ & ` :197:´"

Sure, but some people find it easier to fall than to climb :24:
March 11, 2021 at 12:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
=====
Same here :98:

Lilith (and Saturn) kicked me out of orbit in 2003 so hard that I needed 10 years to recover :23:
March 13, 2021 at 20:15
(Virgo) LotusStar
My True (Black moon) Lilith is semi-square Mars, sextile Venus, and square Jupiter. Mean Lilith is square ascendant and Pluto.

If I could pull it off my MC I would... It makes me feel overly visible in public which frankly my rising/Pluto hates. I experienced sexual harrassment or very inappropriate comments at every job I ever had. So that´s Lilith in 10th apparently.

I relate more to the black moon which is in Cancer in a more personal way, but I can see how public might see the Leo one.

No criminal record and don´t intend on it, I´ve never even gotten a parking ticket. :2:
March 13, 2021 at 21:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » LotusStar
=====
So good to hear that :27:

When used wisely, all this Lilith influence might create great personalities by strengthening their will throughout resisting inner temptations, so, without any parking ticket, you obviously belong to way higher levels of consciousness :75:

So it is all about our decisions and level of consciousness, and these statistic are just related to a group of lowest conscious possible (murderers) to show how Lilith plays in a raw mode of behavior.
March 13, 2021 at 21:13
(Virgo) LotusStar » Moon_Queen
Consciousness level definitely changes things :) I have read Lilith in Aries presents high in criminal charts too, but have to look into more. I´m dealing with an Aries Lilith square Mars person now, the most I see is that he´s very competitive and I´m not sure he´s aware of how much it shows.

Personally I do have a distrust of authority, must admit. I had very bad experiences at work with bosses and authority figures all my life... It made me come to the realization I´m better off working as independently as possible.
March 14, 2021 at 09:59
(Virgo) Etherealmind
Hi!

Very good description of semi-square aspect :):). I usually tend to not pay attention to minor aspects otherwise the birth chart starts being confusing for me but I noticed only one semi-square in my natal chart : my Mercury semi-square my Midheaven and it actually makes lots of sense with this description. I´ll think about it :)!

About Lilith, I share on this thread how you had interpreted my mean Lilith natal aspect in Sagittarius which is trine my North Node (but also sextile my Moon+Uranus, square my Sun and sextile South Node) :

"I would say that Sag Lilith :191: Pluto :191: AC represents the greatest predisposition for entering the ultimate state of consciousness (Pluto) [...] Lilith as the inner truth at AC is making you very sincere and practically unable to deceive yourself which is you prime guide line to ascension [...] be truthful to yourself (AC-Sag Lilith) is your certain card for achieving inner harmony and peace."

For now, I think it´s the most coherent interpretation I´ve read about my natal mean Lilith and which I relate more, thank you :).

"As far as I understand, True Lilith somehow shows more what is cooking inside" --> What do you mean ?
March 14, 2021 at 12:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
The next set of charts are showing how outer planets, that relate to higher functions, influence Lilith.

What I can see is that, in the case of outer planets influence, Lilith is decreasing and falling to average, meaning that she does not impact to make significant difference in unconscious and conscious behavior.
March 14, 2021 at 12:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
(M)Lilith - Jupiter
Login
(Log in)
March 14, 2021 at 12:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
(M) Lilith - Saturn
Login
(Log in)
March 14, 2021 at 12:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
(M) Lilith - Uranus
Login
(Log in)
March 14, 2021 at 12:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
(M) Lilith - Neptune
Login
(Log in)
March 14, 2021 at 12:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
(M) Lilith - Pluto
Login
(Log in)
March 14, 2021 at 12:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Etherealmind
=====
""As far as I understand, True Lilith somehow shows more what is cooking inside" --> What do you mean ?"

I have analyzed some charts, comparing T and M Lilith influence and as far as I can conclude is that T Lilith is showing some deeper, more profound mechanism and M Lilith is bit overall and it is usually the one that manifests in behavior. But they constantly overlaps, from case to case and it looks like that both should be considered.

For example I just started to read Franz Kafka novel "The Trial" and it is about the one young man "K" that was suddenly dragged in some absurd process of trial for unknown reason.

When I analyzed Kafka chart his (T) Lilith is in trine to Sun and in trine to Jupiter, where Sun is also making octile to Mars, so I can totally relate these positions to his novel.

But when I read his biography that describes him as a sexual addict "According to Brod, Kafka was "tortured" by sexual desire" (Wiki) and had many girlfriends, that totally resonates with his (M) Lilith in trine to Venus, Moon and Mercury. Mercury in this stelium trine Lilith, probably made him very insecure and "he was filled with a fear of "sexual failure"" (Wiki).
March 14, 2021 at 15:38
(Gemini) stigmí
I have lilith trine to sun, sextil to moon and square to venus...
And in minor aspect to saturn, uranus and neptune and nodes.

And thats true that I wrote poems. Many poems. It was for me very important those times....only one good way of expression...
March 14, 2021 at 18:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » stigmí
=====
Yes, there are always nice ways to channel Lilith, that can be great servant if disciplined before she takes all the control.
March 14, 2021 at 18:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Next set of graphs represents aspect curves that Lilith is making with various sets of celestial elements among all the charts of celebrities.
Elements are grouped by similar curve shape.

First set consists of Mars, Venus and Mercury - inner planets:

Second set consists of Moon, Sun and Jupiter

Third set consists is of outer planets (except Jupiter)
March 14, 2021 at 18:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
First set - Inner planets
Login
(Log in)
March 14, 2021 at 18:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Second set - Lights + Jupiter
Login
(Log in)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »