Urgent: Sudden Mysterious Illness, need answers

March 10, 2021 at 16:58 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Urgent: Sudden Mysterious Illness, need answers
Someone I know has suddenly come down with a mysterious health issue that has left them in the hospital and not very responsive. The doctors cant tell what it is... they thought it was a stroke at first but now the symptoms are so strange and the the prognosis has had an instant rapid decline... Its a neurology issue based on symptoms.

Is there a way to find out what´s happening with this person?? I´d love some help...

Their birthdate is September 22, 1961, in Kankakee Illinois, USA... I dont have the time...

Also, recently this a co worker came up to this person and said, "what´s wrong with you? Your energy is off...."

Also, symptoms they were having started with vision issues.. and after a month or more of vision issues, they were diagnosed with a ischemic stroke, but after the diagnosis the decline became apparently very rapid.... Now doctors say that it may not be a stroke but dont have any answers after several tests...

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 10, 2021 at 17:34
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
do they have covid and it turned into something else? I know there´s been some cases where they´ve had some other weird stuff pop up. Did they have the Vaccine lately and maybe having a side effect?

You´d have to post their chart and look at the transits when the event occurred or when they first got sick and see if there´s something there that can indicate something. Although, Medical tests work much better. Better accuracy.
March 10, 2021 at 18:01
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » goldenlion32
They don´t have covid... I thought the same thing about the shot maybe.... but I dont think they did but I can find out... I think their birthdate is September 22, 1961 maybe? I´m pretty sure that´s it but dont have the birth time....

(Update: yes, that is their birthdate)
March 10, 2021 at 18:16
(Capricorn) Datta108 » JessSezItSoftly
Namaste, without birthtime and place difficult to tell exactly what is happening, but apparently person has Aquarius moon in vedic system, so from January 2020 Sade sati period started,Saturn entered persons 12fl house from thier moon sign,12fl house is hospitalization, isolation, etc..Also Jupiter entered thier 12 fl house in November 2020 so both major planets in the inauspicious 12fl house is worrisome ,prayers and Puja should be done for the native on thier behalf especially on Saturdays and Thursdays, if things are very bad then have a Homa called "Mritunjaya Homa done for them asap,it´s a ritual said to conquer death by God´s grace 🙏
March 10, 2021 at 18:24
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Datta108
Thank you... this person and their family are very church minded so hopefully Gods grace will help ... I´d just like to find out what this mysterious illness is!
March 10, 2021 at 18:38
(Capricorn) Datta108 » JessSezItSoftly
The illness will be diagnosed at some point, better to do the prayers now, Jupiter is moving April 5th so possibly news or change in circumstances for the person around that date and soon thereafter...
March 10, 2021 at 18:39
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Datta108
Cool... thank you very much
March 12, 2021 at 19:55
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Did they test for Multiple Sclerosis? MS is a neurological disease that can affect the vision and any other part of the body. What are the other health symptoms, and why are they ruling out stroke?

We need birth time and place - even having the place of birth would help. We can´t do anything with just a date. Do you know where this person was born - the city?

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
March 16, 2021 at 16:42
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » JayJayAstrology
I just dont know the place or time of birth... I tried asking some relatives but haven´t gotten back to me....
March 16, 2021 at 16:52
One person thinks they were born in Kankakee Illinois.
March 16, 2021 at 16:58
I updated the original post to include the place of birth
March 18, 2021 at 22:40
Can anyone help me??
March 18, 2021 at 23:10
(Cancer) Trevor77
There is a form of astrology called medical horary which finds the faults in the body at time of questioning. its best used for personal use. A professional medical astrologer might help, although in some countries its not allowed as its not seen as a practically efficient way of solving serious medical issues.

Transits in the chart won´t nail it unfortunately, too many possibilities, you would need a medical horary astrologer for this one.
March 18, 2021 at 23:17
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Trevor77
Thank you Trevor!!!
March 18, 2021 at 23:22
(Cancer) Trevor77 » JessSezItSoftly
Ur welcome :1:
March 19, 2021 at 15:50
Jay Jay, did you see my answer to you on the location of this person? Birthdate, September 22, 1961 Kankakee Illinois USA. Just dont have time of birth...
March 19, 2021 at 17:37
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » JessSezItSoftly
Yes. It sounds like you aren´t certain of the place. You did not indicate if they´ve tested for MS. And honestly, without a birth time, it´s so difficult to comment on anything, especially health issues. Sorry.
March 19, 2021 at 17:45
I did find out the place but just dont know the time... the place or location is Kankakee Illinois
March 19, 2021 at 17:51
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » JessSezItSoftly
"One person thinks the place is . . . " sounds iffy. Looking at his chart, it is possible he has MS. It´s my best guess - and guessing is all I can do. Autoimmune diseases can be quite mysterious. I suggest they test for it if they haven´t already.

Sorry. It is not easy to make any comments with such little info. I hope he recovers soon!
March 19, 2021 at 18:06
No, the person is dying that´s why I´m desperate to find anything to go by with figuring out what they have.... I mentioned in another post that virgos supposedly can have issues with nervous system disorders so I recommended to their spouse to see if the doctors can do some nervous system tests...

I´ve done a lot of research that has helped determining a diagnosis, (my findings thus far have been what the doctors are thinking) but a precise diagnosis is still unknown and without one its hard to treat them... so I am desperate and very sad and trying to do everything I can to help save them.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »