kirlian photography

March 10, 2021 at 15:20 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio
kirlian photography
hi everyone,

I´ve heard about kirlian photography in the past but recently started to do more research about it.

has anyone ever had their aura photographed ? Im looking for anyone with experience or interests about this subject.

any thoughts, opinions are much appreciated :)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 10, 2021 at 15:39
(Pisces) fishscales
An interesting subject, Kirlian photography...

Unfortunately, it has not led "official science" to accept the energetic bodies as real and legitimate components of the human constitution.

Medical science still toils away on only the physical body, believing it to be the only body that exists...all while the real root of illness lies in the energetic bodies...

Information that was once common knowledge, lost in the quicksand of intellectualism and empirical thought...
March 11, 2021 at 20:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Plamen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I dont know about photographing aura`s, but untill now i`ve once saw my aura. I was taking a shower and at some point i blinked and around my right hand was this pink color and i blinked againt and i saw it again and blinked and blinked... it was really cool as experience. I know that the color of our aura does not stay the same. It changes like the rainbow colors and the pink color is the last and it starts again from the first color and last with pink. This means that when in pink, we are at the end of something in our life and soon as the color change, something new will happen. When i saw the pink color it was days before lockdown and i had to return to my hometown. :1:
I guess pink in aura is like number 9 in numerology, ending of something. :25:
March 11, 2021 at 20:47
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I´ve heard about it, but never had it done. I´m not sure, if it would really have a significance since your energy changes through time. It might just be something fun as entertainment, or stepping in a photo booth. Whether it would amount to anything more clinical is really determined by what kind of technology is advanced in the future.

While I know in Meditation and Creative Visualization there are many colors to be used, but you basically should be able to manipulate energy in this way, so it would kind of be distorted I believe if you´re trying to photograph it, you might as well play with the laser and techno lights.
March 11, 2021 at 22:04
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » fishscales
Yes, thank you for mentioning. Very true and some are starting to consider looking into this for wellbeing purpose.
March 11, 2021 at 22:06
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » Plamen
that’s a very special experience :) Rare that people can see with eyes. I think pink means unconditional love, you could be right too, meaning changes to come.

I have a friend lives in TO and she goes every month to consult, gets a picture and reading. The aura constantly changes. . .
March 11, 2021 at 22:09
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » goldenlion32
yeah sounds fun.

But a kirlian camera is about 15,000$ min. The “glow sticks” you mentioned probably wont give the same results.
March 12, 2021 at 03:02
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » OctoberScorpio
I´m not talking about glow sticks. If you ever watched light shows or laser shows they are much brighter then a glow stick. If it costs that much a minute I´m not sure many people can afford $15,000 a min.

This is what I mean for one example: If you were a light expert, I bet you could make an aura effect. There are all kinds of light shows, laser shows.
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

is this what you´re talking about? It would be cool just to see it done once, but I don´t know I would pay a lot of money for it.

YouTube
YouTube
March 12, 2021 at 03:18
"But a kirlian camera is about 15,000$ min."

Min. as an abbreviation from the word minimum. And yes that is correct, in USD. The camera is a piece of equipment, not just a simple "photo both" or the cost of a session ?

Im pretty sure you can get a picture and reading for about 25$ to 30$ . . . (in North America)
March 12, 2021 at 03:24
I´m not sure if this would work, but would be a fun experiment.

YouTube
YouTube
March 12, 2021 at 03:28
i would have to do some digging, but I thought one time I read somewhere that back in the day when the first camera´s came out someone experimented with this with colored lenses and aura´s, but it´s been awhile since I rea about that. It would be cool to see.
March 12, 2021 at 03:42
I watched all the links you sent. the light show was very cool! :4:

Yes what I meant was the two other. The guy doing the DIY, I wonder what camera equipment he was using, also not sure if I have all the home tools to build it, the glass etc.

I find fascinating this is also in objects, like as if everything has it´s own energy field.

Thanks for sharing the videos!
March 13, 2021 at 00:09
(Scorpio) LLH » OctoberScorpio
I’ve had two aura photographs, taken at metaphysical fairs in Colorado about 15 years ago. What I got looks like a Polaroid photo. One year my aura appeared more pink and red, another year blue green. I believe the color interpretations were based loosely on chakras.
Kinda fun - mostly I wished I was receiving $25 for each photo
March 13, 2021 at 01:10
I used to be into a photography and used to take like glass paper weights or coca cola bottle for example and put it under the old way of developing picture and photograph sheets of paper. I think you can do a lot experimentation like that. I think though we´ve gone digital and technology that people forget all those cool things we used to be able to do with the SLR camera´s an leaving the shutter and stuff open. :61:

I used to have some cool stuff with lights at night and stuff, but you´d have to go into an old antique shop, thrift store, or something look for those old camera´s and film and stuff. I used a few really old ones in Graphics and Printing and they were really kind of neat.
March 13, 2021 at 01:14
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » LLH
"mostly I wished I was receiving $25 for each photo"

is unfortunate. . .

So what made you go, and return a second time ?
March 13, 2021 at 01:29
Yes, I actually collect vintage cameras. in my mid 20s I was into the whole lomography thing. I have darkroom equipment, develop and process everything. . .

I do shoot digital too. about 9-10yrs ago I did many light painting projects, was fun!

For some reason this recently caught my curiosity.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »