headaches

March 9, 2021 at 22:45 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) sss666
headaches
hi, I have headaches lately more often.
does anyone know which transit can cause a headache?
or maybe it is some post covid symptom.
anyway thanks for opinions

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 9, 2021 at 23:45
(Taurus) s81
The head is governed by Aries and it´s ruler Mars.
Also the 1st house refers to the head, and it´s ruler (in your case your Ascendant is in Gemini, ruled by Mercury).
Also, in general health is indicated by 6th house (and also Virgo) and planets inside of it give hints about it.

In your case I see you have natal Pluto in 6th, activated by the transiting Venus.
Your natal Venus is currently being squared by the transiting Mercury.
Your natal Mercury is currently in conjunction with the transiting Mars.
Also, you have your natal Sun under a conjunction with Lilith.

As a side note remember that the conjunction with a malefic (Mars, Saturn, Pluto, Lilith, etc) is a tense/inarmonic aspect.

With all this, it´s not a surprise you have intense headaches this days. In any case don´t hesitate to visit a doctor to check it is nothing serious. Hope you do recover soon dude.
March 10, 2021 at 10:02
(Taurus) sss666 » s81
thank you, hope these days will finish it
March 10, 2021 at 13:43
(Aries) yeyeorx » s81
Thank you for this response because I can now look at my tranists going on right now.

The recent headaches had me questioning what do I have to look at to see what´s going on.
December 4, 2021 at 12:51
(Pisces) 11
I think for every chart it´s different, but I see you also have :155: in Cancer, so maybe something will resonate.

I also experience frequent headaches past years, sometimes I think it might be connected to :164: in :171:, or not. It´s just that I noticed it during this time.

It was bad also, when transit Mars was in Aries. Worst cases were when I went in Sauna. Heat just worsens it x100. Even if it´s hot bath or laying in sun, hot weather.

Swimming in cold water helps great deal, maybe because of the cancer sign.. or water heals in general, especially with overheating.

Most often headache appears during Moons transit in Aries (Moon rules my chart, also connected with cycle - & my natal Moon is in Libra, so it´s opposing Aries).
But I´ve heard Aries moon transit is common cause, especially with prominent Mars/Aries.
April is time of headaches for me, because of the :171: activity.

Also when Transit Moon opposes, conj natal Mars. Transit Mars conj ASC (doesn´t happen often luckily)
Could happen with Mars-Sun transits too probably, but I haven´t noticed that for myself.

Sometimes (very rare occasions) headache comes and I can´t see it in chart.
what else can cause it... eating too much calories, blocking your neck, spine.. sitting, glued to screens. Also stretching your neck too much.
Just over doing things.
December 4, 2021 at 12:54
(Virgo) Aren Levi
It can be after covid

It can be from jawline ( i have this )

It can be from your heavy aries energy in vedic
December 4, 2021 at 13:48
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Aires and Mars rule headaches. But I have Aries Sun, Mars and Mercury and I never get headaches. I think it is a very complex question - and there will be different answers for different people - as someone else said. It can be from food, muscle tension in neck and jaw, something bothering you - a symbol for someone being a pain - and a whole bunch of other possibilities. It could have nothing to do with transits at all. But I would look to Mars transits for it, if I were looking. Still, then, it´s probably more complex than that. The best thing is to keep a journal to the days and times they happen. If you´ve had them for a long time, there has got to be a reason - and I´d look to Saturn or earth signs - as that would indicate something more chronic. But you´d see it in the natal chart. All health issues - the seeds - are in the natal chart.
December 5, 2021 at 14:50
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Looking at your natal chart, I wonder what you do with your feelings. You potentially could be "holding" onto them without realizing it. You have such a 12th house - Pisces presence - so you could be a bit out there, not realizing how you feel. You´ve got Mars conjunct Chiron in Cancer - so with all the Pisces-12th house planets, you are super sensitive to people´s energies. Are you taking some of that on - absorbing too much from others? Of course, I´d have to have a real conversation with you to sort this all out, but that is the kind of questioning I would begin with.

I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter! NEXT CLASS: HOW TO PROFESSIONALLY INTERPRET A NATAL CHART, Course 1 - begins Saturday, February 5, 2022. https://thesoulmustsing.weeblysite.com/…

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »