Who you attract

March 9, 2021 at 16:50 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) sunflowerdj
Who you attract
Is there a way to see who you are most likely to attract in astrology? I seem to attract people who work in the music industry. Like rappers, djs, producers, etc. Can this be shown in a natal chart, why we attract certain people?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 9, 2021 at 19:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Plamen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I attract mostly Scorpio, Scorpio ASC, Leo, Leo ASC. This is because my Venus is in Scorpio and Moon is in Leo. For a male you look at his Venus and Moon. For a woman Mars, Sun and for some time i heard Jupiter too.
Scorpio people attract me, because both our Suns make conj. or just by standing in the same sign we are a mirror for each-other. They inderstand me best and i love people who understand scorpionic humor. Scorpio Venus brings me spiritual people ( mostly females ), plutonic, passionate, romantic, lady with a sense of humor.
Leo Moon brings me emotional, strong women. I love a feminine woman, because my scropionic charater wants to have something to protect and take care of.
Because Venus is in my 1st house ( "Me" house ) i want them to have the same interests like me. Moon is in 10th, so im ambitious and i love a strong character woman. "Strong" as in "I know what i want and i dont care what people think".
Im talking only about women, because Moon and Rahu in 10th house, takes me in spheres where there is mostly of dominant % of women. The men are only from my familly side :4:
March 9, 2021 at 20:56
(Virgo) LotusStar
That´s interesting. I noticed your descendant in Pisces and ruler Neptune in the 5th, so all kinds of artistic, musical and creative types indicated by those placements.

My current love interest works in tech industry and has many artistic hobbies. Previous boyfriend also had artistic talent, but worked for hospital industry but in the administration and finance side.

Taurus descendant, and Venus in Virgo 11th house. I do like an artistic side to a man, I have to say :)

All my relationships were with a fixed sign, so that must be what attract most. Ex was Taurus Sun and rising, current is Scorpio Sun in 2nd house with stellium there. The one before them was Aquarius with Leo rising.
March 9, 2021 at 21:10
(Taurus) nutelina
So plamen describes it concisely, Venus + house; What you like and which area.

Right here you can read:

Venus in the 3rd House
...It means intellectual interests in the field of art and culture. It may mean artistic talent, or at least an opportunity for creating art. They have creative nature and they probably have a writing or musical talent. They do not like conflicts so they get along well with their relatives and friends. They do not put pressure on other people and they know how to convince others and reach an agreement or compromise. They are socially active people.

Further as plamen writes, check your Moon in Aries, emotions on fire, do not like to wait... :4:
March 9, 2021 at 21:12
(Taurus) nutelina » LotusStar
Maybe that´s why you like me too :2:

But you didn´t know that yet :3:

I´m kidding but of course art.. how could it not be such a part of my life, with such a birth chart. :20:
March 9, 2021 at 21:38
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08
I don´t usually say that i attract people but the ones that i " liked " were sagittarius and gemini
Have sagittarius venus and gemini mars
So that´s the reason
I usually search for people who i have something to learn from
March 10, 2021 at 04:09
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Plamen
That doesn´t seem to work for me. My Venus is in Taurus. Moon is in Leo.

Neither have been bought into my world.

Pisces and Virgo, thats what come my way. Pisces I believe because of my Jupiter and Virgo because I´m quite the project to organize :4:
March 10, 2021 at 04:58
(Scorpio) Lsinsocal » Wolfmoon
That´s because your 8th house is what *you* attract.

You, based on your chart, are really looking for someone with strong Cancer or Moon in their chart. Moon in 7th, ruler of 7th on IC, Venus in Taurus in the 4th. Sheesh.
March 10, 2021 at 06:45
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Lsinsocal
Thank you very much :4:
March 10, 2021 at 06:51
(Virgo) rohini moon
Weirdos usually... or rather, eclectic folks.

I don´t mean it necessarily in a bad way. Just people who are different in some way. .

I think *a lot* differently than most, so I view this as a positive thing.
March 10, 2021 at 08:55
(Leo) Zephyrin
I attract Cancer, Taurus, Scorpio Suns and unfortunately Scorpio Moons. Most are fire dominants. They either interested in psychology or they had a psychological problem.

I guess my Cancer dominance and Taurus Moon attract water signs, also freaky 8th house stellium. It is even tiring to have someone´s planets in my 8th house in synastry...

Houses sometimes play a bigger role than your signs in terms of attraction.
March 10, 2021 at 10:50
(Gemini) UgurCan
Moon Aquarius and Taurus especially attracts those who do not matter much what the sign is. I usually get along well with Moon Aquarius and Taurus people.

Scorpio is the horoscope I experience the most. When I enter a new environment, I attract the most Scorpions. I get along very well with some of them. Some of them are disappointing. And my favorite people are scorpions right now. Scorpio is sometimes my biggest regret, sometimes my life.

I´m also very attracted to the sign of Aries. Aries people are very fun and harmonious. Close friends just as friends. I´d say it´s a periodic friendship. Because none of them are permanent. No need to fight, after a while you don´t talk.

I also attract my own sign a lot, and I get along well, but I don´t like it very much, because even my own sign seems very superficial to me. Just for fun.

I don´t have a Virgo in my life, but I always pull a Virgo in a virtual environment, and I get along very well, I don´t understand. In every sense, their communication and emotions are good. I really wish I had a Virgo friend.

for a Gemini, I can be very pessimistic and emotional sometimes.I think I´m the problem.
March 10, 2021 at 11:53
(Gemini) stigmí » rohini moon
Same :74:

And sometimes it is also not so positive thing x))
March 10, 2021 at 14:36
(Virgo) sunflowerdj
Lately I´ve been attracting Sagittarius more than usual. My IC is in Sag, so maybe that’s why. Also Leos, I´m not sure about that. Others I attract are Pisces, Aries, or Scorpio.

Pisces: is sister sign to Virgo, my dsc, and in my 7th house.
Aries: I’m assuming is because of my moon in Aries and in 8th house, 8th house ruled by Scorpio. My Scorpio stellium.
Scorpio: Venus in Scorpio and my other placements there. My moon in 8th house.
Sag: My IC?
Leo’s: Still no clue(guessing it’s just from specific placements in synastry).

Most people usually made connections with my Scorpio stellium, Aries Moon, or Pisces Saturn(usually their sun, venus, moon, or Juno). And of course, my Mars in cancer whether it be their Mars or Venus.
March 10, 2021 at 14:41
(Virgo) sunflowerdj » rohini moon
This is how I feel, I’m not usually attracted to these type of people but I guess I do need someone that’s artistic, weird, out there and think differently like me. Lol 😂 Maybe it’s a Virgo thing as well.
March 10, 2021 at 14:45
(Virgo) sunflowerdj » Plamen
This makes a lot of sense!! Thank you.
March 10, 2021 at 14:51
(Virgo) sunflowerdj » LotusStar
Ah, I see!! I think this is what explains me attracting people who work in the music industry especially since 5th house represents romance/love. Thanks!!
March 10, 2021 at 15:02
(Virgo) sunflowerdj » nutelina
I understand now, I would love to be with someone that’s interested in art as much as me but I found it weird that it’s always someone with musical interest. lol

And hahaha, my ex was an Aries, very weird, rollercoaster, explosive relationship. 😂😂 I don´t attract that many Aries though compared to the other signs I mentioned in my post reply. Probably the least sign I attract. But I do think I need someone that´s an Aries because I can be very emotional and dramatic; I believe an Aries man handles that well. Lol
March 11, 2021 at 20:53
(Taurus) nutelina » sunflowerdj
It´s interesting, remember Aries or any other sign can come in many forms, Sun, Moon, rising... For you, you could chose someone with Scorpio sun or rising or other water rising, if you have Sun in 1st house you might be popular, Virgo goes well with Cancer... You can have someone with fire moon as well.. Plenty of choices.

Personally I wouldn´t chose fire moons or air moons. Earth or water feels more at home. Water moons are unstable. But I have fewer choices because Virgo moons are impossible! :61:

Of course my first daughter had to be Virgo moon. And the second Cap. moon lol. That´s her sister´s Sun. Imagine that!

They are both quite musical but who isn´t?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »