Can your chart predict your children´s health?

March 9, 2021 at 14:07 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Cierratierra
Can your chart predict your children´s health?
Hello there! I´m new to astrology and I´ve got a question about children in your chart. I´m just learning how different aspects of your chart can predict certain things. So I was wondering if my chart could predict any ailments my children might have, or big events in their lives? I have one child and he had a major health event happen to him within his first year of life, so now I´m curious if this is something I could have found in my chart? If that´s not a thing, please forgive my ignorance.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 9, 2021 at 16:19
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I think you´d have to look at the transiting planets at the time when the event occurs.

I think it would be more an impact if it was a long-term sickness and perhaps chronic on the Cancer/Capricorn axis or Virgo/Pisces axis, since they deal a lot with the medical and mental health.

Event Charts usually are used in death astrology, missing person´s, forensic/criminal astrology, accidents, and other themes. They show how the current influences might have impacted the situation.
March 9, 2021 at 17:07
(Libra) leorising
Yes, on your chart it can appear, you can use the derived house system. starting from your house 5, counting 6 houses from it, you will have the diseases of quick treatment (your house 10). you should look at the ruler of that house and check the aspects on the chart. your solar return can also inform this for the current year period. :68:
March 9, 2021 at 22:42
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Honestly, no. It´s very difficult to predict health issues in astrology. You can see potential problems, but you can never know if the issues will ever develop. Even in serious illnesses like Diabetes, which runs in families - twins studies show one can develop type 1 while the other doesn´t develop it. They have the same chart! I personally know a set of twins where this is the case. We all know in the case of a hereditary disease, there´s a chance a child might develop it. But they don´t always - and astrology cannot predict it. It´s much better not to try to predict and wait until there is a health issue - and then - astrology can be of use in diagnosis and healing suggestions.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
March 10, 2021 at 03:01
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Chas E. O. Carter shows faith :194: goitre and Medical Ability :194: goitre, sight :194: neuritis. We often have close squares to our parent´s planets.
Sometimes it´s :191:s & :193:s, but for morbid pathology nothing quite beats the squares!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »