What are you doing for the Pisces New Moon?

March 9, 2021 at 03:05 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) BoogieRising
What are you doing for the Pisces New Moon?
Hi!

Just wondering if anyone is doing any rituals in preparation/during the Pisces New moon? If not rituals, something of the sorts! :75:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 13, 2021 at 15:33
(Sagittarius) Naiyahfaiyah
So I wanted to clean really well cleanse my space and script and maybe plan some things out but the emotions I’m experiencing right now are super heavy. I’m pausing plans until further notice😭 I came here to check if anyone else was feeling how I am!

So my current plan is to feel all that I am feeling and to really cut back on my habits of escapism😢
March 14, 2021 at 08:19
(Taurus) Rosincvist
For the :182: :152: I watched "Isolation" and "Railway Man" courtesy of NETFLIX!
In some years there are two Pisces´ New Moons; Kind of like a blue Moon :116:
Slept through the Equinox point Moon, I should know better!
March 14, 2021 at 09:51
(Taurus) nutelina
Being a victim.
March 14, 2021 at 10:23
(Gemini) UgurCan
I´m facing my worst fears, I don´t know if it´s because of this new moon, but Mars and the nodes are starting to affect my 8th house.

I want to get rid of what I want to end, but I have a hard time doing it.

Rituals are part of my life, and they´re very useful. There was a very fertile sky to perform the ritual for wishes, but I didn´t. I have to face it physically before I face it spiritually.
March 14, 2021 at 10:39
(Taurus) nutelina » nutelina
Actually, I kind of felt that way... There was a lonely drunk who came visit us when me and my kids were waiting for their mother to pick us up. It was windy and cold and being on roller blades and long boards seemed tiring. I had been working out the day before.

I didn´t like the drunk guy, I should have told him to leave us alone. But I was too kind again. I waited to strike him if he would became annoying and call the police. But we flew the scene (very Pisces, I have Mars in Pisces, I hate violence but I think about it a lot.)

We then returned later and went to the parking spot of the mall and there the guy was with his friends. And as we went by he gestured aggressivly. So I knew my intuition was right.
March 14, 2021 at 23:08
(Aquarius) nikkia
I´ve been reaching out to a few loved ones going through challenging emotional stressors. Lending some love and support. Otherwise, nothing special.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »