Natal Moon in Pisces in 2nd house

March 9, 2021 at 01:46 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Saiya
Natal Moon in Pisces in 2nd house
How this combination Moon in Pisces placed in 2nd house affects a person?

How this combination affects on someone´s feelings, emotions and perception of everything?

Thanks a lot for your answers.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 9, 2021 at 02:52
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
The Moon in Pisces, in the 2nd house, will have different meanings depending upon the rest of the chart. You have Jupiter R in close conjunction with the Moon and Pisces in an intercepted sign. Aquarius is on the 2nd house cusp. So, you have these special considerations, plus the rest of the chart.

Pisces can be a lot of different things. It is the Mystic - the sign where people may feel a special connection with Soul-Spirit. They can be very creative as well. Pisces Moon can be very empathic, and at the very least, be sensitive to people´s energies.

Jupiter rules your Sagittarius North Node, so the Moon and Jupiter gain some special significance that way. Your past life wound is about not feeling recognized or seen for who you truly are. In your past life, you probably played a role that didn´t fit you. Like, perhaps you were expected to take over the family business, but you weren´t cut out for it. Yet, circumstances dictated that you had no choice. So you didn´t get to develop your own life according to your talents or desires.

The North Node in Sagittarius is expansive and with Neptune there - the modern ruler of your Pisces Moon. 2nd house is about your self-concept - how you feel your self-value or worth. This lifetime is about developing your own self-identity and knowing and being who you truly are. In Pisces, there´s room to discover and play with your development. Pisces and Sagittarius and Jupiter are all very spacious and expansive - you can grow and become - and be interested in a lot of things. You will like to have goals and enjoy achieving them. You may feel idealistic, optimistic and like to seek meaning in what you do. You could be philosophical and reflective. You want this life to be meaningful to you.

You are here to evolve how you are in relationships - and to be more of an individual within them.

With Capricorn rising, you probably don´t care to share your feelings much - and Scorpio planets don´t especially like to share all that much either. It likes to keep in the background. People are usually drawn to Scorpios to share with them though - even though Scorpio would rather not share. Capricorn just wants to work. I doubt that you´re a very emotive person. Jupiter tends to be intellectual or mentally-oriented - and Pisces is sort of not really of this earth. Scorpio has plenty of emotion, but in the 10th, might put it to work in a career.

Saturn in Cancer makes you very sensitive, but not necessarily emotive.

The intercepted sign makes the whole Moon-Jupiter experience more of a private, internal one. You are being cautious about how you relate to others and don´t want to expose yourself too much.

Okay . . . well, you asked a specific question, and I think I´ve answered it.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
March 9, 2021 at 03:34
(Scorpio) Saiya » JayJayAstrology
Yes, I see myself that way somehow.

And I can be very emotional or not. It varies a lot. And I don´t know why.

And I miss strength to do things like I really want. I really miss that.
March 9, 2021 at 03:40
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Saiya
I didn´t say you aren´t emotional but that you tend not to like to express your emotions to others. Is that true? Or do you like to express them? You talk like you had the strength to do things you wanted before.
March 9, 2021 at 03:50
"You talk like you had the strength to do things you wanted before."

I´m sorry, I don´t understand what you wanted to tell me with this sentence. English is my foreign language. :3: Can you explain this senstence once more?

Well, I can say I can easily express my emotions to the people I can trust, but generally not to everyone, yes. That´s true.
March 9, 2021 at 13:11
"And I miss strength to do things like I really want. I really miss that".

When we say "miss" we mean that it is something we had but lost. So the sentence reads to me, that "I lost my strength to do things I really want to do - meaning, you were able to do them before, but not now".

It´s the word "miss" that is perhaps not the right word.

Thank you for clarifying that you easily express your emotions to people you trust. That´s good. Many of us do not share our feelings with everyone - although some people don´t mind and are rather "open books".\

Did I answer your original question sufficiently?
March 9, 2021 at 20:50
Yes, maybe I didn´t use the right word.
I wanted to say that I don´t have enough strenght to do things that I would like to do.
I´m too passive and I hate that.
But I know people that have Pisces placements in their birth-chart and they are not so passive.
Is the passivity determined in my natal chart? Can you tell me something about it? How can I emprove this? It seems like as if something is holding me back.
March 9, 2021 at 21:46
Okay. Now the question is clear. I wonder though if it is "passivity" that you are experiencing. You don´t have any fire in your chart (personal or social planets). So you don´t have a passionate type personality. Most of your planets are in water signs - so - you are more sensitive, feeling and inward. You cannot expect to be a type A personality who is extroverted. That simply is not you. Instead of thinking of yourself as passive, perhaps, more inward, reflective, sensitive and caring is a better way to put it.

You most likely have a great understanding of psychology, even without training if you don´t have it. I bet people want to confide in you because they sense that you will understand. These are strengths - just not your typical male strenghts that culture says men are supposed to be.

You have many great qualities - and you need to see them as a different kind of strength and be proud of yourself. It takes courage to be different and to celebrate it. In your past life, you were in a position of power - but it kept you from being who you truly are. This lifetime, you need to let go of wanting social position and/or power so that you can discover who you are down deep inside. It does feel like you can´t go forward, because this is more of "letting go" lifetime - a transitional time.

I know that it is a challenge because generally, people don´t understand that there can be great value in not being out there and achieving something great. But, we all need lifetimes - where we need to go within, recover, revise who we think we are - and seek peace. This is what is of value to your soul. It is not passive. Finding inner peace, serenity and quieting the mind is quite active and hard work. It´s just not visible to others, so we have to not care so much what other people think.

This lifetime is transformation for you - on the inside. It is of great value - to you. YOU are not what you do in the world. YOU are a soul-spirit, and you are getting to know yourself as a Soul. You can share this process with others - and be a guide for them - if you choose to. Many people don´t have access to their inner world as you do. So, you truly need to own this inner focus and strength - and be glad of it. Then, you have something of value to give to others.

Am I right?
March 9, 2021 at 22:55
Thank you very much!

Yes, you are completely right. :)
You described me very good.
I find myself very much in what you decribed.
And I can really absorb others people energy easy in general, but maybe not always. When I was younger I was very intersted in psychology.

Thanks a lot for your opinion and your advices about this matter.

Have a nice time.
March 9, 2021 at 23:17
Good! I´m glad I got it right. 🙏 Peace.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »