Is it a stellium?

March 7, 2021 at 08:11 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Du är för fin för mig
Is it a stellium?
I have Sun, Venus and Jupiter in Leo. All of them are also in the 9th house. Can I call it a stellium? How can this position be characterised? The only thing I know, 9th house gives a desire to explore different countries and cultures :41:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 7, 2021 at 10:39
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Astrotheme calls four planets together a stellium; If the :176: :153: & :181: :159: were just a little closer to the clusters in :175: & :182: that stringent criteria would be satiated.
The three planet stelliums are really adequate for the title of stellium!
March 8, 2021 at 00:52
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Some astrologers say there needs to be three planets in the same sign and house no more than 8-10 degrees apart from each other. Other astrologers require four planets. So it depends upon who you talk with. No matter what you call it, three planets in Leo in the 9th house is a lot of Leo, and you´d interpret it the same way regardless if you call it a stellium or not.

Leo is a very relational sign. It wants to be seen, heard, recognized and applauded. It is warm and engaging. Leo is about self-identity - who you think you are - self-development. Sun in Leo is about gaining self-confidecce and having pride, dignity and inner calm. It´s about being comfortable with yourself - having fun - being playful - and creative. Leos like to try on different roles and play with them - like an actor. Many Actors have a Sun, Moon or ASC in Leo.

The 9th house is very expansive in feel. It is about learning and growing - being a student or teacher - education, travel, cross-cultural experiences, philosophy, religion, and law. It is concerned with the meaning of life, right and wrong, codes to live by and justice. You will like to change up routines and do different things - not get stuck in a rut. You will be interested in many subjects.

Put them together, and you are very focused upon growing and learning about who you are - developing your own self-identity - expanding yourself - assimilating new ideas and experiences into your ideas about yourself - play with your self-concept and not get too serious.

With Uranus on the 4th house cusp, you will like to move around, travel, have a job that requires travel. You will not like to be pinned down with a lot of responsibilities.

This is not a complete reading, but I believe I´ve answered your question.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!

Because your MC-IC is so close to the Virgo-Pisces cusp, you could have either a Leo or Virgo 10th house cusp. It´d be good to get some clarity on that for future readings.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »