Very challenging time the last 2 years

March 6, 2021 at 16:11 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Mallury
Very challenging time the last 2 years
Hi guys,
Since 2019 I don’t feel myself. Can you please look at my chart and share you opinion when to expect something better in my horizon .

June 5 1976
11:15 am
Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 9, 2021 at 08:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user windinthetrees, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
In 2019 transiting Neptune in your 7th house completed a grand-cross with your Sun opposing Neptune T-squared to Moon in your 1st. I can see how this could have been challenging to your sense of self. This has been done for a while, transiting Neptune is out of orb. But transiting Neptune is now doing a semi-square to your Secondary Progressed Saturn which is now on your 12th house cusp. This could continue your feeling not like yourself.

Soon, in a month or so transiting Neptune will move off but by fall it will come back into orb and by about this time next year Neptune will be done semi-squaring Secondary Progressed Saturn. Secondary Progressed Saturn moves very slow and will still be near your 12th house cusp (equal house). But Neptune will not be bothering it. I imagine you are still reorienting yourself from the transit of Neptune to your Sun, Neptune and Moon. The semi-square to Secondary Progressed Saturn came directly after and just kept you feeling out of sorts.
March 10, 2021 at 20:26
(Gemini) Mallury » windinthetrees
Thank you for your comment windinthetrees!
From what I understand that in a year I can expect little relief. I understand that I am going through the midlife crisis. I am trying to find my purpose, it’s difficult. My marriage of 15 years is crumbling, not sure if I can love again and have a fulfilled relationship.
March 10, 2021 at 20:41
(Taurus) s81
I guess your progressed Ascendant crossing over Pluto was and is pretty pretty challenging. Pluto leaves only the core of whatever it touches.
The "good" part is that the last month (Feb 2021) the conjunction in your secondary progressions turned from applying to separative, so now it should be a less aggressive aspect for you.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »