My Saturn Return

March 4, 2021 at 11:26 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) SpaceChild
My Saturn Return
In a little over a month from now, my Saturn will be returning at 0 00 degrees. I am wondering at what degree do you start to see/feel/experience your return? How significant is the actual exact degree?

I have my chart and aspect table saved for that day, if anyone would be willing to offer any interpreting or advice.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 4, 2021 at 17:04
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
During my Saturn return I slowly began to settle down in one place. The time of constant moving was coming to an end. At 0 degree I felt the breeze of change, but the most important decisions came a bit later. The direction I took at that time set my life for many years.

In your case Saturn square Sun and conjunct Moon. These are challenging aspects. You will have to "clean up" your head to move forward. Take care of yourself and don´t worry :1: In retrospect I can say that my Saturn return was a good time for me. It brought more solutions than problems.

Besides, Saturn in Aquarius and in the 10th house is dignified. I looked at your birth chart at astrodienst and found some harmonius aspects such as Saturn trine Jupiter and Saturn sextile Venus. Compared to what astroseek shows, this looks more promising for you. I hope this will be an auspiscious time for your career, but you have to work hard to success.

I hope someone who is more advanced than me will answer to your post.
March 4, 2021 at 17:22
(Aries) ckntime
Saturn restricts so it will be up to 5 degrees past

Mars will quicken
It hit early
And Uranus is of course unpredictable.
Be careful sitting and waiting for a transit.
I learned The hard way about self fulfilling prophecy.
March 4, 2021 at 21:15
(Taurus) s81
A planet return happen when the conjunction transit reaches a perfect 0 in orb, and the most important thing of it is the chart of that moment. The whole map will tell you about the planet return.
As for the perceived effects of the aspect itself (conjunction in this case), you will experience more of it before reaching 0 of orb, when it is "applying". In my experience, depending on the planet relative speed (I mean in relation with it´s max speed), you will observe it´s effects soon (at 1´20 of orb let´s say) or later (at 0´30 for example), but almost always when applying. Under certain circumstances, there are other transits which might affect "delaying" the effects to appearing under the separative motion or even neutralizing them at all. You have to analyze the whole chart, always.
March 5, 2021 at 08:22
(Scorpio) Graham
Try ALSO looking at the Saturn Return as a stand-alone chart. (Which s81 has already stressed the importance of, and has referred to as "the chart of that moment.")

In that context, it is drawn for the last minute (of time) that returning Saturn is at the exact same arc degree/minute/second as natal Saturn* - and describes the direction of your life path/saturn-learning for the next 30 years or so. ... Thus, it is a "born-again" chart that maps where the Soul INTENDED to be coming-from and going-to at this point in its current incarnation.

Peace-on-earth comes when the one-lifetime ego "lays down its life for that of the Soul it is accompanying" (i.e.. when one understands where his/her Soul is coming from and going to, and freely chooses to follow that natally-charted path).

[ *Getting the time right is essential, because it determines where the angles and other house cusps will be in the chart.]
March 5, 2021 at 11:04
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » (dragonfly)
Hi thanks,

I just looked at the astrodienst chart.. I always figured the aspects showed the same for there and on astroseek here. I reckon I should pay more attention lol. I had no idea of those two.. Are you able to let me know the degree/orb for those aspects? I haven´t learned how to do that, and I´ve heard that I should pretty much only pay attention to orbs no higher than 4 degrees, or maybe 3.
March 5, 2021 at 11:14
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » SpaceChild
Thanks to you all for replying, I appreciate it a lot.

Here is the exact date and time of the return
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 5, 2021 at 11:14
Login
(Log in)
March 5, 2021 at 11:15
rest of aspects lol
Login
(Log in)
March 5, 2021 at 12:02
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » SpaceChild
Saturn sextile Venus -5°09s
Saturn trine Jupiter 7°19a
Login
(Log in)
March 5, 2021 at 12:08
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
I had to make a mistake. I can see now that your Rising sign falls in Taurus ! Sorry.
March 5, 2021 at 13:58
Haha that´s ok
March 5, 2021 at 14:00
Thanks for figuring those degrees for me!
March 5, 2021 at 17:36
(Virgo) rohini moon
Vedic scope. . It already started. You got Saturn in Capricorn in your 10th house, conjunct your moon. Simultaneously, you are going through Sade Sati (7 and 1/2 years of Saturn) with him directly OVER Your moon right now. Saturn in the 10th always restricts career. They work HARD AND ALOT. and usually have little to show for it. . What comes easy to other people in terms of jobs, making money and going up in career takes people with this placement twice as long and they have to bust their asses at it more than a regular person who doesn´t have this placement. Aspects your 4th house of home and mental peace, you probably spend more time at work than home and if not, home life and or mother can be depressive.. But the good news is, the placement of Saturn DOES pay off, but later. If you work hard and keep at it, the benefits comes later as Saturn is restricting the career. Later in life, you get rewarded for putting in your all. I have seen it happen, trust me.
No doubt about it, with Saturn conjunct your moon Sade sati and Saturn return, you´re probably going through it, or have been. Just take it easy, do your best, that´s all you can do. And if you have some sort of spiritual outlet.... Now would be the time to utilize these energies. Meditate, work with candles. .do what you have to do. Good luck

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »