Solar Arc, MC Change, Career?

March 4, 2021 at 10:34 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) piscesmoon1992
Solar Arc, MC Change, Career?
Hi! I´m new to reading the Solar Arc chart and could use some advice.

I notice that later this year around my 29th birthday the Midheaven progresses from Libra into Scorpio. This seems significant. I´m actually in the process of changing careers- is this a good omen? Will it affect my home life as well?

If anyone could give me some insight on anything at all that you see in my chart, I´d really appreciate it. All I´m seeing is red lines and it´s making me nervous to be honest :9:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 21, 2021 at 23:36
(Capricorn) Ghost00
Hey there. If we look at sidereal system with reverse houses, which is the most accurate method, we see your moon in Pisces, 2nd face, for this year. Pisces is in the 10th reverse house. This is the hanging man, ruled by Guru/Jupiter. Hanging man means you should avoid gluttony, stick with healthy lifestyle and grow garden if possible. :1:
Opposed to your career is Sun and Guru in 3rd face Virgo and 1st face Virgo. It could indicate a good time to take time off and avoid masks and vaccines. 3rd face Virgo is illness for most people, Sun is your constitution, health. Moon opposite Sun can mean health issues. I recommend being sure to never eat meats, go to health food store and don´t work at any job requiring masks or vaccines.
If you must wear mask, leave nose outside mask. If you must have vaccine, buy fake papers stating you got a vaccine, but never get any vaccine. They are death shots, kill you slowly and kill your brain, make you a zombie. If you alrwady took vaccines and ate meat, find supplements to clean out body. Supplements work well if made from vegetables and seeds. Does that help? Any more questions or clarification needed? Good luck! :1:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »