Sister´s chart worrying me can you please help?

March 3, 2021 at 08:31 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Lilian123499
Sister´s chart worrying me can you please help?
Hello everyone
Firstly let me apologize for my bad english I am from Italy originaly.
I am a bit worrying about my sister´s chart,I started to study astrology lastly and I saw some really bad aspects in her chart. She has a difficult time to find her mate and also she have a rough time in the field of career. Also she has
sun in 0 degrees in piscese in her 9th house which is not good for health in addition to saturn and mars in her 8th house and saturn is in aquarius
I read that this placement of mars saturn and mercury in the 8th house is one of the worst as far as health concerns.My sister truely talented and good hearted she study computer science and she is very creative too(she always dreamd of being a singer), it´s truely upsets me because she been through a lot and still remaind good and sensitive towards others. I just want to see her healthy and safe. Do you see some dangerous here?

Link for her chart

https://ibb.co/k0BdtxH

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 3, 2021 at 12:47
(Aries) Lilian123499
Hey why anyone don´t want to help me with that?
March 3, 2021 at 14:40
(Aries) Lilian123499 » Lilian123499
Thank so much for leee for helping me. my sister´s chart was not unaccurate and he truely helped me to understand it and the chart itself
truely appriciate it :)
link to his profile https://profile.astro-seek.com/leee
March 4, 2021 at 12:07
(Cancer) Trevor77
Hello,

your sister is more suited to Singing than Computer Science,

Being Pisces, and having a powerful Neptune sextiling her Sun, is an aspect in many many famous singers. Pisces and Neptune suits Singing to a Tee can be a form of therapy too.

She has her daily routine mostly home based too, so she must feel deeply rooted to her family and homelife.

With regarding Partner, Uranus on 7th cusp tends to make most relationships chaotic and unstable, she needs an odd eccentric partner whos also creative and has similiar interests, and loves technology. Because of Capricorn on the 7th house Partner may be Older person, or she may prefer older mature partners too.

hope helps,
Lee

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »