Bad temper...

March 1, 2021 at 21:52 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Zephyrin
Bad temper...
Hello

What can be the placements or aspects that make a person grumpy and angry, even in a smallest inconvenience?

I´m that person and my chart doesn´t mean anything about that; I have planets in 7th and 8th house, in Cancer and Leo mostly. They don´t sound harsh and irritable.

First I thought my anger is not a big issue. However, it recently have started bothering me. I don´t like feeling intolerant, full of hatred and grumpy and want to do something to make that situation inoffensive for both myself and surroundings. I would like to see your opinions about anger issue. Do you think you have an indication in your chart? How do you cope with it?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 1, 2021 at 23:38
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Moon square Mars indicates strong emotional attachment to everything around.

Leo can be impatient. Though the anger is more on the surface.

With Cancer emotions are much deeper and lasting.

Mars opposite Sun and Moon square Sun can cause impatience and anger.

It’s good You recognize this. Anger has its place but too much is unhealthy.

I can be angry and impatient. I try to stop it from forming through mental visualization.

Emotions are a Tiger. Gotta ride the Tiger and not let it ride You...or eat You.

The other metaphor I like from Zen is that You are the sky and emotions are the clouds. Sometimes stormy clouds. They pass and the sky remains.

Anger is rooted in fear.

Learning to deal with emotions is a personal endeavor. So what works for me may not translate to anyone else.

I found that it was rarely productive to be angry. I like being practical, so realizing that helps prevent anger from forming.

The internet and social media has made the world an angrier place. Outrage culture is a big money maker.
Fear and anger are everywhere.

I avoid it. I focus on the things around me locally and pay no mind to all the outrage.

Impatient anger, like being caught in a long line, I just accept the situation. Sometimes You gotta wait.

Finding the humor in myself and situations is also a way to avoid useless anger.
March 1, 2021 at 23:45
(Virgo) rohini moon
Sometimes it´s easier to be a cat, zeph... :62: :80:
March 2, 2021 at 00:49
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
"Outrage culture is a big money maker.
Fear and anger are everywhere."
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 2, 2021 at 06:28
(Virgo) LotusStar
For your chart, I see Mars on the North node/Rahu. North node can exaggerates and intensify the qualities of the planet (and even sign) it´s sitting with, almost to the point of them getting hard to control. Mars in Cancer itself is a mix of Mars/Moon energy of irritable emotions. A lot of times it´s also hard to directly address or express anger for a Cancer Mars and instead can come out in weird ways, like a more constant irritable mood, or getting angry at other things but not the root of the problem or whats actually bothering you, displaced anger basically. Also Mars is near 8th house, in equal house or whole sign it would be considered in 8th, which intensifies it even further.
March 2, 2021 at 08:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » LotusStar
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I would agree to this and only add the influence of transit Pluto in exact opposition to this exaggerated Mars that wants to shut him down with a lot of power, making him even more intense.
Login
(Log in)
March 2, 2021 at 12:16
(Leo) Zephyrin » Leo Moon
"The internet and social media has made the world an angrier place. Outrage culture is a big money maker. Fear and anger are everywhere."

Definitely, These emotions feed insatiability and people seem to cope with it by shopping like crazy here.

"Finding the humor in myself and situations is also a way to avoid useless anger."

That is a nice one and sometimes it works for me :37:. I keep myself busy with sport, knowledge and games mostly but somehow, my academic efforts disturb the other students as if they feel offended by my presence and that is frustrating too.

I´m glad you answered because I haven´t seen an angry Aquarius at all. I was
sure you have a secret. :1:
March 2, 2021 at 12:19
(Leo) Zephyrin » rohini moon
Sometimes the cat becomes a tiger Rohini :4: :79:
March 2, 2021 at 12:29
(Leo) Zephyrin » LotusStar
"Mars in Cancer itself is a mix of Mars/Moon energy of irritable emotions. A lot of times it´s also hard to directly address or express anger for a Cancer Mars and instead can come out in weird ways, like a more constant irritable mood, or getting angry at other things but not the root of the problem or whats actually bothering you, displaced anger basically."

Yeah absolutely. I try to channel it to side interests most of the time, becomes an ambition but it doesn´t always bring good results; manifests itself as sudden outbursts and sleeplessness. I wouldn´t think 8th house intensifies it but you´re right.

Cancer is a hard sign to have, anyway.
March 2, 2021 at 15:06
(Libra) leorising
your description of anger seems to me to be the result of a mars in conjunction with north node.
my advice to you, learn to take pleasure in your own body to relieve this tension. :68:
March 2, 2021 at 17:11
(Virgo) rohini moon » Zephyrin
That´s the spirit, you Lion! :92: :80:
March 6, 2021 at 02:04
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Zephyrin
I missed Your reply Zephyrin. I have been staying away from the internet because it can be an anger generating machine.

I guess my Moon in Leo gives me more fiery emotions than is typical with Aquarius.

Though I’m not generally angry in my personal relationships.

You wrote... “but somehow, my academic efforts disturb the other students...”

What? Are they jealous? :3: Making them look bad with Your competence?

Like You I’m focusing on my own life and avoiding all the nonsense as much as I can.

The only thing I can have control over is me.......and that’s tough enough
to manage!
March 6, 2021 at 02:06
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » rohini moon
Easier to be a cat......so right Rohini!
Login
(Log in)
March 6, 2021 at 02:27
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » fishscales
Outrage has become a multi billion dollar business.

I didn’t realize how big until this year. Having more time to browse around showed me just how much of the internet is fear and outrage.

I’ve been online since 1995-96. Good old AOL. :4:

Aside from music based forums I didn’t pay much attention to social media. I’m glad I stuck to real life interaction. Too much negativity online for my taste.

If I’m lucky I may have 30 years left. I still can’t fingerpick worth a damn!

Of course I’ll watch YouTube videos about fingerpicking technique for guitar... :2:
March 6, 2021 at 03:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user windinthetrees, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I think the transiting Pluto opposing your Mars may have something to do with it. I have Mars in Cancer as well and when Pluto transited in opposition back in 2009 or 2010, I recall having a large increase in physical strength and assertiveness. I was at the time still recovering my health from something that happened years earlier. This transit actually helped.

And yes, I also found anger an issue. It helped me set a boundary with someone (I should have set this boundary way earlier), but yes, some outlet for anger might help, and being aware of it.

I am pretty physically active, dancing, walking, I think this helps express that Mars energy. Anger can be a tough one. I have a challenging Mars Saturn aspect in my natal chart and throughout my life I often found myself doing something that takes great endurance and stamina. Hiking for example. Riding my bicycle to work even in winter on ice. That was a sport! I was young then. Mars with Saturn can be very frustrating so I feel this probably helped. I still do things most people my age do not. Probably because I was always active and I just never stopped. (Mars does rule my 3rd so may have something to do with all the hiking, biking, walking.)
March 7, 2021 at 13:47
(Leo) Zephyrin » Leo Moon
"I missed Your reply Zephyrin. I have been staying away from the internet because it can be an anger generating machine."

I agree with you, that´s why I´m about to stock bottles of Passiflora at home.

"What? Are they jealous? Making them look bad with Your competence?"

Maybe they are jealous, I can not know. The last sentence explains best the problem I encounter most of the time. Some people can feel frustrated when I express my ideas, thoughts; some other guys intend to benefit from my knowledge by tricking, as if asking for it honestly is a sin. There is even a "friend" who tries to make me do her homework lol. I blame my Mars aspects.

"Like You I’m focusing on my own life and avoiding all the nonsense as much as I can."

This is a fair agony for ones jealous of us :4:
March 7, 2021 at 14:03
(Leo) Zephyrin » windinthetrees
"I think the transiting Pluto opposing your Mars may have something to do with it. I have Mars in Cancer as well and when Pluto transited in opposition back in 2009 or 2010, I recall having a large increase in physical strength and assertiveness. I was at the time still recovering my health from something that happened years earlier."

I just noticed that the last one happened to me. There was a painful disease in my life, which is stubborn to recover but it is gone when Mars-Pluto opposition came forward. I´ve ever thought about Mars-Pluto opposition´s relation to health.

"I have a challenging Mars Saturn aspect in my natal chart and throughout my life I often found myself doing something that takes great endurance and stamina. Hiking for example. Riding my bicycle to work even in winter on ice. That was a sport! I was young then. Mars with Saturn can be very frustrating so I feel this probably helped. I still do things most people my age do not. Probably because I was always active and I just never stopped. "

That may have something to do with Aquarius. Just like Capricorn ascendants, Aquarius ascentants I know look younger, they are flexible and energetic despite their late age. Uranus-Jupiter conjunction in 6th house might have also contributed this.
March 7, 2021 at 14:10
(Leo) Zephyrin » leorising
"my advice to you, learn to take pleasure in your own body to relieve this tension."

My hedonistic side is a trouble leo. When I indulge myself in order to release the tension, I get prone to laziness and I just don´t want anything else except having fun.
March 10, 2021 at 13:43
(Taurus) rsv5
From your chart that was not mentioned by others:
Pluto in the 12th House - hidden, suppressed anger which somtimes blow up.
Mars in the 7th House - is projected into others.
Intercepted cancer in 7th house - when Cancer is intercepted, it can be difficult to express emotions in a smooth, effective manner. Many times, emotions can come out in explosions - problematic outbursts.
Just some thoughts... :6:
March 12, 2021 at 08:46
(Leo) Zephyrin » rsv5
I fear of my Pluto placement tbh.

Mars in 7th house sometimes makes me harsh in relationships and friendships. I made many enemies due to my tongue. Cancer makes everything harder :24:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »