Energetic connections in our solar system

March 1, 2021 at 13:25 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) nutelina
Energetic connections in our solar system
This is an alternative scientific view of our solar system and how it connects our Sun to the planets. For me this view makes much more sense then current cosmology views. I´m pretty sure it makes necessary steps to explain how astrology could work on a physical level.

It is very watchable, easily explained and the narrator has a pleasant voice. :27: :64: :78:
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 5, 2021 at 01:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user windinthetrees, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I like the idea of the solar system as a ´living being´. I find this alternative view intriguing. Looking forward to his part 2 on how our solar system hooks up with the rest of the galaxy.
March 9, 2021 at 08:06
(Taurus) nutelina » windinthetrees
Thank you, there is another part but I haven´t watched it yet. Looking forward to it though. The whole series is very intriguing.
August 8, 2022 at 18:58
(Taurus) Rosincvist » nutelina
Went from Thunderbolt Solar System to Enoch and 2nd Enoch, somewhere in the YOUTUBE-ing was a nap! :83:
Back when you were a man you talked about the :152: being from a previous Solar System, are you now going the Japanese route of the :152: as the male luminary?
The Russians have grand views of the Lunar surface with brown smudges which our blue sky mutes away!
Are we taking orders from those born 4.5 billion years ago on Tia Maat?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »