Will i pass my driving test? Horary astrology

February 28, 2021 at 16:50 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) pilipili
Will i pass my driving test? Horary astrology
Hi all i raised the question. I´m the querent and this is the chart. Would you say passing the test is a 3rd house matter, 9th house matter, or relationship between asc and mc?
What are your thoughts?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 28, 2021 at 19:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Well I would look at the 10th house. If 9th house is about learning process 10th as an examination that comes after.

And than I would focus on mid between 3rd (driving) and 10th (examination) house, so DC.

With the Uranus (DC ruler) sextile Sun (AC ruler) I would say yes :15:
February 28, 2021 at 21:22
(Leo) pilipili » Moon_Queen
Interesting I also see the 10th as the gains from the 9th (learning).
Didn´t think to look at the mid between 3rd and 10th
Will update once I do the test.
I had quite a clear yes from the chart but I tried to do the test twice in england 15 years ago and I failed, gave up.
Then got my license in Tanzania, there is no test there now I´m in Spain and that license is not valid.
February 28, 2021 at 21:38
(Taurus) LollyblueKeti
I would include transits on your natal chart, that is a better indication.

Mercury is in aquarius, why not. Check aspects
February 28, 2021 at 21:42
(Taurus) LollyblueKeti » LollyblueKeti
It´s all transiting through your 3rd house, and Mercury will conjunct Jupiter soon, you are passing.

Let us know :)
March 1, 2021 at 06:30
(Leo) pilipili » LollyblueKeti
Yeah, but mercury is going invisible soon and I´m still waiting for the date (there is a waiting list due to corona) and once mercury moves to Pisces it will be a different story!
I hope I get the date before that happens
March 6, 2021 at 09:36
(Leo) pilipili » pilipili
Some updates, my instructor can´t see me in the next 2 weeks for personal reasons so my exam has been delayed (Saturn is transiting my third house)
March 8, 2022 at 13:46
(Virgo) YoonTasha
Can someone tell me if I´m going to pass my driving exam tomorrow? Please. It´s my 3rd time retaking it :´)
April 27, 2022 at 00:09
(Leo) pilipili » YoonTasha
Sorry Yoon did not see your post. Did you pass?
Can you share the chart of the day?
I passed on my first try in January I was extremely lucky got the easiest route and a very friendly examiner
April 27, 2022 at 18:14
(Virgo) MONA_ROZA » pilipili
Merhaba
Belki işine yarar
Ben 24 nisan sabah saatlerinde ,hiç de arkadaş canlısı olmayan hata zorlukları ile ün yapmış 3 kurul üyesi ile kazandım. Kusursuz olduğum da soylenemezdi.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »