Mars square Saturn synastry

February 25, 2021 at 21:07 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
Mars square Saturn synastry
Effects you´ve noticed? Particularly a Mans Mars in a square to a woman´s Saturn ?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 25, 2021 at 21:36
(Virgo) LotusStar
I have mostly experienced the conjunction and I dont like it. It´s hard for me to say because I have this square natally and I always attract someone´s planet in aspect to it, but I have learned its better when that planet is not Mars. Because it triggers my own Mars there´s often some level of attraction in it for me but it also pushes my buttons way too much.

I find with any Mars/Saturn hard aspects there can be much dissatisfaction or criticism on the way the Mars person takes action and their behavior. Saturn tends to think Mars is acting stupid, reckless or immature. And Mars thinking Saturn is too cautious and no fun or restricting their desires.

That being said, this is the combination of hot and cold energy so there is a certain level of attraction to this dynamic, and it tends to show up a surprising amount in both synastry and composites of long-term couples.

Best case scenario, Saturn supports and disciplines Mars and Mars encourages Saturn. Worst case scenario, Saturn criticizes or rejects Mars, puts a damper on them, Mars is too frustrated by Saturn and eventually loses their shit on them.
February 25, 2021 at 22:15
(Virgo) rohini moon » LotusStar
Have you seen this as well?

I think in this case, Mars should listen to Saturn, in many ways.

Mars is a soldier, Saturn is the general. Mars may lose their shit - eventually, but I think Mars in nature is too reactionary and impulsive, where as Saturn is slow to make any moves. You can always learn from Saturn, to a higher degree than Mars. Saturn is discipline, and can put you on the correct path, if you listen to him and not the ego.

It is ..,without a doubt, an interesting dynamic. Oddly enough, it does make for a long-lasting relationship as well. As Saturn always represents long durations..and due to this being akin to a "karmic aspect" - both partners must learn something deep-rooted from one another.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
February 25, 2021 at 22:38
(Virgo) LotusStar » rohini moon
Much probably depends on how much Mars is willing to consider constructive criticism or guidance from Saturn. If Saturn´s intentions are good and Mars knows this and they are willing to slow down and listen, and if Saturn isnt too harsh in their restriction or judgment. But the problem is Saturn is pretty unyielding, and Mars hates being restricted.

A fixed or fire sign Mars placement might struggle with this restriction worse, than say a mutable or air sign Mars.

If a woman is the Saturn, she might feel like an authority over Mars and I just dont see that dynamic being all that appealing long-term unless she enjoy such a role.
February 25, 2021 at 22:38
(Pisces) xtapodia
Depends on strenghts of their positions. If mars is well placed and saturn weak- woman can not tolarate his active movements may be.
February 25, 2021 at 23:21
(Virgo) rohini moon » LotusStar
May not be appealing but I do believe the consensus on the aspect being karmic in nature.. Any dynamic involving Saturn will always be karmic.

What´s meant to be will be...

How does this work for you Natally? You have sun conjunct Mars in the 11th house of gains, large organizations - squaring off your Saturn in the second house of what you value.... I have often heard those with Mars in the 11th have troublesome friends, particularly male. . But you also have the Sun in a square to Saturn, as well. In a lot of ways, I think the sun square Saturn could pose more cause for concern - they are indefinite enemies are far as Vedic goes... Lots of criticism from authority and/ or father. I feel for anyone with harsh Saturn/Sun aspects. Not easy.
February 25, 2021 at 23:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I blocked him sexually.
February 25, 2021 at 23:59
(Virgo) LotusStar » rohini moon
I think Saturn aspects are teachers, for better or worse, and often karmic soulmates seem to have strong Saturn aspects because of this, as they are our teachers in a way.

As for me, you pretty much nailed it.. I definitely have some father issues unfortunately, he was controlling and restrictive of my freedom and strict. He had a horrible temper, and very critical perfectionist (he´s a Virgo with Capricorn rising, Saturn conjunct Pluto). It also manifest as me putting a lot of energy in my goals and wishes. Sometimes jealousy or competition with friends, more so the female ones but it got better over the years now I have some good female friends and I am more careful who I am friends with. It also attract a lot of male friends, but sometimes those lines can get too blurry.
February 26, 2021 at 19:31
(Leo) Zephyrin
-Saturn person may unintentionally hurt Mars person.

-Mars person may have thoughts and attitudes that Saturn person doesn´t approve of, Saturn may constantly criticize him.

-Saturn person may not have a good impression on Mars person.

-There may be lots of fights, verbal abuse.

-Saturn person may act cold to the needs of Mars person.

I´ve seen that afflicted Saturn, whether it is a woman or man, has nearly the same harsh effects in both sexes. If someone´s Saturn has a negative contact with the another´s personal planets, there is a tension, awkwardness and disappointment probably stem from Saturn person. Mars person tends to be the sensitive one, may overreact in these situations and feel rejected by Saturn.
December 29, 2021 at 23:01
(Virgo) rohini moon
This was a good topic. Anymore stories regarding this?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »