Galactic Center

February 23, 2021 at 06:23 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) windinthetrees
Galactic Center
Currently at 27 :179: 04 (give or take a few minutes) This point moves very slowly, about 1 degree every 72 years.

Has anyone explored the meaning of this in astrology charts?

It is in my 11th house conjunct my :179::161:. It is exactly opposed my Mercury (which rules my Sun and Moon signs). Being in opposition to my Mercury it must make me extremely aware of something. Whatever that something is I guess its where I am going and belong.

:5:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 23, 2021 at 07:07
(Pisces) Moon_Queen
I like new stuff :75:

I have it in conjunction with my Neptune and in opposition to Vertex.
February 23, 2021 at 07:19
(Gemini) windinthetrees » Moon_Queen
Looks like you also have a grand trine with GC and :152: and :155:. and Your :182::151: is in square aspect. I forgot to add that my Pluto is trine and my Neptune sextile. Maybe someone else here will have some ideas.
February 23, 2021 at 07:20
(Cancer) JasmineTheAstrologer
Galactic Center is considered to be the center of our galaxy. Your North Node being conjunct the GC in the eleventh house may bring you particularly strong intuition as to what your purpose in life is, especially in the broader community (in the society in general).
Anyway, it´s pretty much a complex issue and only taken into consideration in specialized astrology readings.

February 23, 2021 at 07:25
(Virgo) ♒ fairytale
Astrologers that I follow state no need to take it serious.
Seems, it´s not been studied yet. We need new geniuses, astrology is marking time now
February 23, 2021 at 07:49
(Pisces) Moon_Queen » windinthetrees
Yeah, and my Mars is at MC, I see :23:

Interesting thing to explore...

Pluto trine is nice and powerful touch to everything
February 23, 2021 at 12:05
(Sagittarius) Psyle
The earth (♁) has a material influence (the sublunary sphere of mortals and heroes), the solar system (☉) has an astrological influence (The encosmic planetary gods, Saturn´s karmic domain, Plato´s wheel of fate) and finally the Galactic Center (•) (known as a hypercosmic god) has a spiritual influence which goes beyond astrology and karma. The ancients called it the mysterious Eighth Sphere (the Garden of Eden).

"Then, being naked of all the accumulations of the seven Rings, the soul comes to the Eighth Sphere, namely, the ring of the fixed stars. Here, freed of all illusion, it dwells in the Light and sings praises to the Father in a voice which only the pure of spirit and the angels may understand. Behold, O Hermes, there is a great mystery in the Eighth Sphere, for the Milky Way is the seed-ground of souls, and from it they drop into the Rings, and to the Milky Way they return again from the wheels of Saturn"

~ Hermetica I.26

Notice how each plane´s motion goes against the motion of its neighbor: the physical plane (earth and its spin: clockwise for the apparent motion of the sun), the cosmos (planets and zodiac: anticlockwise), the hypercosmic abode (fixed stars: clockwise/retrograde, the precession of the equinoxes).

Despite the radical difference between these three levels of existence, the eighth sphere could still play a role in a new kind of science called "galactic astrology". The galactic year (250 million years) could represent the seeding cycle of new divine souls (through the biological kingdoms), at the rate of the 26 000 year civilization cycle (axial precession). Which brings us to the vedic science of cosmic cycles. A flow of ascension and descension (solve and coagula in western alchemy) from the Absolute (Prime Mover, the fifth element) all the way down to earth.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
February 23, 2021 at 23:00
(Gemini) windinthetrees » Moon_Queen
I didn´t even notice your Mars on MC. Wow! Whatever GC represents it looks pretty active in your chart.
February 23, 2021 at 23:20
(Gemini) windinthetrees » JasmineTheAstrologer
I´ve been thinking about its placement in my chart. I have had several ´goals´, big projects, at various stages in my life, that I did accomplishment. I don´t resonate too much with the idea that I have a purpose. However, I just checked my solar Arc chart, and about a year ago my SA Neptune conjuncted the GC and at that time I began taking a firm stand for civil rights.

I note my Pallas Athena is also conjunct my GC and NN. I have always been extremely aware of ´equality´, and while not an activist, I sometimes get involved in one way or another. I would say that it is an undercurrent in my life.
February 24, 2021 at 00:37
(Gemini) windinthetrees
Just checked a few personal charts I have on file. A friend of a friend has NN conjunct GC in 8th/9th in opposition to Saturn. There is a Pallas Athena connection and this person has an Aquarius Stellium in the 10th house. The chart ruler is Venus and this is conjunct Sun as part of the 10th house stellium.

This persons career: United States diplomat. I have talked with this person and they have helped people get political asylum. They obviously can only do this in the country they are currently stationed in. So there is some civil rights activity in their profession. Lots of travel.

Just checked the chart of a famous person who supports civil rights (had been a lawyer). GC is opposed NN with a Pallas Athena connection. (no birth time). Both GC and NN are at the midpoint of Saturn and Sun, these two being in sextile to GC and NN.

There perhaps is a lot of available energy where ever the GC is, and energy available to planets contacted. Is there a spiritual meaning? I don´t know. It is not likely necessary as part of a basic interpretation. Pretty interesting none the less at least for those of us who have some contacts.
February 24, 2021 at 19:15
(Cancer) wildfl❀wer
:61: I have only my Eros square that, funny
though, my asc is recently discovered black hole

Maybe, WW 2 ended around the time lunar nodes were on that axis
Similar financial situation we have as in those times also in some aspects
February 24, 2021 at 22:41
(Aries) ClifftheCause
Here is a decent video of an astrologer talking about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
February 24, 2021 at 23:05
(Gemini) windinthetrees » wildfl❀wer
That is funny. My Eros is opposed my Saturn :42:

I used to have a book my Phillip Sedgewick. He talked about black holes and radar sources.

Interesting that WW2 ended close to Moon Nodes on GC.
What happened around July 2020? Covid? Wow. Covid is universal/worldwide. (or whatever it is that is happening, interesting...)

Now I´m wondering what the heck happened around May 1955? My birth was not that big of a deal. :27: The nodes were reversed from WW2 and Covid.
February 25, 2021 at 00:21
(Gemini) windinthetrees » ClifftheCause
Thanks for the video. I found another one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
February 25, 2021 at 01:54
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The birthday of powerful psychic Elizabeth Serles Nachman was "presumably" a day prior to fashionista Oscar De La Renta. The very best fashionistas have to have their minds a year in the future to really be successful. :41:
I suggest the distinct possibility that the Elizabeth in question was swapped at birth so as not to be declared an Astrologic twin of Oscar De La Renta!
Where the Moon was could be argued, but not :153: & :156: they were definitely trine the Gal. Cen. in both cases! In Los Angeles I automatically pointed binoculars at the distinctive cluster of the Pleiades; Here in Santa Fe I repeatedly automatically pointed binoculars at the Galactic Center! :182: the :108: is not the last word in the paranormal. The distinctive :78:-cluster that is the Gal. Cen. also plays a role in psychic phenomena!
February 25, 2021 at 11:38
(Cancer) wildfl❀wer » windinthetrees
May 12, 1944 - December 2, 1945 - NN in Cancer, SN in Capricorn
December 3, 1945 - August 2, 1947 - NN in Gemini, SN in Sagittarius

Dec 18, 1945 9:17 PM Sun 26 Sag 49 Opposition Moon 26 Gem 49 - (Lunar Eclipse on Galactic Center)

It is like after WW 2. I guess Cancer/Capricorn started pandemic as well, as the first case was like in autumn 2019

April 3, 1955 - NN in Sagittarius

Major events:

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. leads the first major event of the U.S. civil rights movement, a bus boycott in Montgomery, Alabama

President Eisenhower suffers heart attack, is hospitalized for three weeks

World War II Allies sign treaty restoring Austria’s independence

Interstate Commerce Commission orders all U.S. interstate trains and buses to end segregation practices

Artificial diamonds created for the first time

Albert Einstein dies

The AFL and CIO labor unions merge

The minimum wage was raised to $1.00 per hour

Jonas Salk´s polio vaccine is declared safe and effective in April.

Middle Eastern nations and the United Kingdom form a cooperative pact similar to NATO.

The Soviet Union and its Eastern Bloc allies sign the Warsaw Pact
February 25, 2021 at 22:10
(Gemini) windinthetrees » wildfl❀wer
"Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. leads the first major event of the U.S. civil rights movement, a bus boycott in Montgomery, Alabama"

That´s interesting, as Martin Luther King Jr. and his life really impacted me and he is one of my favorite inspirational people. Oh.. I believe on another thread there was a question about what famous dead person you would want to interview. I said Martin Luther King Jr. and I would like to apologize for all the mean white people.
February 28, 2021 at 10:05
(Leo) tomdos
It definitely has an impact. The galactic core pulses and releases waves of energy that travel through the galaxy and impact everything in a way still unknown to us. Their existence is only a recent discovery though they were predicted long time ago by some scientists. You may think of them as of waves of the creator. There is thousands of years between the strong waves, so its not a common thing. Weaker ones occur with hundreds of years gaps. It may actually be a game changer every single time, causing weather changes, Ice Ages, and maybe even DNA changes. Nowadays it is probably a high threat to sensitive technologies.

Besides the waves, I think the energy field and influence of the galactic center is so omnipresent that its astrological influence is questionable. Maybe in the cases of exact major aspects and especially conjunctions when it may amplify the effect of the placement / aspect. Just my personal theory. I have GC on exact IC and conjunct Moon. Makes a lot od sense in my case.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »