The dangers of having your birth chart information open to the public

February 23, 2021 at 04:49 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Divine Lioness Starrseed
The dangers of having your birth chart information open to the public
You guys I don´t know how many people are aware of this but getting around in a new age community I am aware of how dangerous it is to have your birth chart information so publicly open. When I first came to this website I was very ignorant of things like this concerning the birth chart. Did you guys know that your birth chart for tell things that are going to take place in your life when you´re gonna get money when you´re gonna get into some kind of abundance when you´re gonna get married how many children you´re gonna have. The list goes on and on and on your birth chart is your sole contract. Did you know that people can take your birth chart information and put dark spells on you block blessings from coming in. And even bargain your very own soul in the astral planes getting ahold of your birth chart information your time of birth and where you were born. And this particular website has everybody´s open to the public I did not know this but I´m telling you guys right now this is very dangerous.
I´m applaud that this website don´t even give you the option to keep all your information closed its just open to whoever wants to look at it even if that person is registered to the website is still open to the wrong person´s hands.
I had to go in and change my whole natal chart information to protect this I thought it was private but when I went on to someone else Profile on this website I noticed that all their birth chart information is open including their time of birth and where they live. And I feel like whoever created this website is very irresponsible into not giving people the option to keep their information closed in personal. I don´t know how far any of your beliefs go but if you are dealing with the astro website dealing with birth charts I´m gonna pretty much assume that your into astrology and new age to begin with. But many people do not know is that people can get ahold of your information and caused terrible misfortune in your life. Let me ask how many people on here have experienced strange things going on in their life since coming on to this website putting up your natal charts?
Let me try to make this simple for you your birth chart is literally your social security number. In a spiritual soul since. Everybody should not have this information and I wish I would have known prior but I didn´t know all this information about how dangerous it is to be handing out your natal chart so publicly and giving it to the wrong hands.
Are a few people in this Earth that are very special. So special that they shouldn´t even risk getting terror readings because if the wrong person get ahold of your natal chart see that you have special placements especially a Yod (The fingerprint of God) that can cause extreme jealousy in people who have nothing special in their birth charts. Hence why people become the target of spell casters.
Don´t believe me look into this there are other people that are talking about how dangerous it is to be having your birth chart public I did not know this information until recently and I have every reason to believe in it because of what I´ve seen someone personally experience. This site needs to give us a option to keep our information private and share it with who we choose to.

This may sound like a troll but I am telling you right now this is not a joke.

There´s a video below explaining this better than I can.

https://youtu.be/BcznAu2PonU
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
February 23, 2021 at 05:56
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
Only dangers I could see are black magic practitioners who want your chart for sinister purposes. I.e. Hex your ass.

It´s not out of the realm of possibility, like the majority would have you believe...

If you´re cool with your information being public knowledge, then cool. If you´re not, then take it down. Relatively simple.

It´s nothing for people to get that bent out of shape over.....if they don´t believe in anything you´re saying...then who cares right? Move on with your life.
February 23, 2021 at 06:05
(Leo) Divine Lioness Starrseed » RohiniMoon
Yes which is why I said it´s dangerous to have this so publicly open.
People who can read your birth charts can find out if you have money coming how many children you supposed to have when you get married. All kinds of things let´s just say some bodies gets ahold of it And block those things from coming in I´ve heard stories of this personally happening.
This is nothing to take lightly I advise you to watch that video that I shared.

We have people out here that was supposed to be living in mansions and probably living in a cardboard Box now because the wrong person got ahold of their natal charts. Putting spells all over the natal chart in blocking things that were supposed to come in for them.
February 23, 2021 at 07:10
(Cancer) JasmineTheAstrologer » Divine Lioness Starrseed
There are always things you can do to protect yourself from the events you describe.
BTW, if someone wants to hex you, they don´t need your birth chart...
February 23, 2021 at 07:26
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » JasmineTheAstrologer
No not necessarily. But it most *certainly* helps to have it. The cosmos matter greatly in terms of magic, and how to ´tailor´ it accurately to a desired cause and/or individual.

February 23, 2021 at 07:31
(Cancer) JasmineTheAstrologer » RohiniMoon
True. But as I´ve said, there are ways to protect oneself. And living in fear of being hexed generally only makes things worse.
February 23, 2021 at 07:37
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » JasmineTheAstrologer
I never said I was living in fear... I said the only dangers I saw were sorcery.

OP is correct in line of thinking, there are dangers to keeping it open to the public - you never know who may be looking at it. And for the wrong reasons.

Better to be safe than sorry, if people don´t want it public, so be it. And if they weren´t aware, now they are.
February 23, 2021 at 12:21
(Capricorn) Emanuel
"Did you guys know that your birth chart for tell things that are going to take place in your life when you´re gonna get money when you´re gonna get into some kind of abundance when you´re gonna get married how many children you´re gonna have. The list goes on and on and on your birth chart is your sole contract. Did you know that people can take your birth chart information and put dark spells on you block blessings from coming in. "

No they don´t. Who say otherwise is clearly a charlatan (like those guys on the internet who pretends to know magick and spells). The chart doesnt dictate your life or the future events (at least not with accuracy).
Those so called " dark magick online practitioners " are stupidly silly.
February 23, 2021 at 12:28
(Gemini) Olenna » Emanuel
:15:
The best way to feel unsafe is to focus on the fear.
February 23, 2021 at 12:40
(Sagittarius) Psyle
There is indeed such a thing as planetary magic, it´s very ancient.

Though thankfully it´s mostly white magic.

"Men follow lords, lords follow heaven [stars], heaven follows the Tao"
~ Tao Te Ching

All things considered perhaps the most sensitive data is the exact time of birth which gives access to the houses. The rest (planets in signs) is very easy to access anyway (except sometimes the Moon).

But still, modern astrology wouldn´t be where it is today without the exact birth charts of the many great figures of History.
February 23, 2021 at 12:50
(Pisces) Moon_Queen
Everything is our heads.

Human mind is very powerful tool, so you should be only careful what you seed in your mind.
February 23, 2021 at 12:56
(Capricorn) Emanuel » Olenna
Yes indeed.
But maybe this is just me. As a practicing christian I´m not afraid of those "dark magick" buffoons. I always feel protected.
February 23, 2021 at 13:45
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
How can ppl block you from receiving blessings if your birthchart is somewhat destined and your souls contract (as you put it) ?? I agree with you though that our info should be private or at least have that option... I don´t like that it is public either... cant the star, solar system, planets etc protect you somewhat from evil doings??

Or, example, if someone is supposed to have two kids according to what you´re saying is "in their birthchart" wont that come true regardless of spells or evil doings?? Because it´s already placed a certain way??

I realize that we as humans do have a level of control over ourselves and our future so I can understand that it can be more swayed in one direction or another but dont we (ourselves) have power and protection as well?? Dont you have to somewhat succumb to an outside plot?? You can be your higher self and combat an evil right??
February 23, 2021 at 13:55
(Aries) Ckntime
I´m gonna try to be polite as possible.
Yet apologize in advance. If your that freaked out about your chart being used to steal from you hex your or ??? Did you say something about my soul? Sorry I had a hard time finishing the story.
It was a story wasn´t it? I´m guessing that some things are not for everyone.
I´m a shitty mechanic but an awesome guitar player and pretty good astrologer.
After ten years of studying astrology if I could see when precisely ANYTHING was gonna happen I would consider that astounding. In fact if robert hand himself could I would still say HOLY SHIT!

Furthermore I was a totally different person 11 years ago thanks to astrology.
Sun conjuct venus 1st opposition pluto in libra 7th I was abusive and very plutonian. After I saw my chart and got into it I slowly started to pull my head outta my ass. Today completely different man.
So if there are cyber criminals or withes or soul marketing bandits who studied Long enough to get me the shit... get to it.
Happy to welcome them open arms maybe they will wake up too.

If your afraid then gracefully duck out.
But dont spread fear there enough already.
February 23, 2021 at 13:58
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Psyle
"But still, modern astrology wouldn´t be where it is today without the exact birth charts of the many great figures of History."

And many of them lie about it. We really have no proof of knowing if any of those people gave accurate birth dates and times, when we do not know them personally. if you´re not related to me, and i don´t know you in real life, and only through the television or a history book - i.e. Only know you via some form of media why should I presume that´s your accurate birth data?

Famed Western astrologer Linda Goodman - I´m sure most know of her on here - also lied about her own very own birth data, kept it private from the public and this information didn´t come out until after she had passed away, - info is still online, for you to look into yourself. Maybe there is a reason why she preferred it that way?

I´m just saying, people shouldn´t believe everything they hear or read. Use your critical thinking and the brain God gave you. And it also appears most on here have never even heard of planetary magic a day in their life, judging by the "howler" like responses back.

I will say this, I wish people conveyed this same tone of "not having fear" when it came down to listening to the media 24/7. . They have most practically soiling their drawers over an alleged pandemic - so badly they will do *anything* they tell you to do, (despite it not making a lick of sense ) even suffocating themselves and denying themselves oxygen to breath by wearing 4 masks - because they´re living in fear of dying, why? because they tell you so. .

Where´s all the bravado, in the face of that? Death is inevitable, to all who are born. If you´re that scared of death, to the point they have you panicking about it, you´re most likely also a prime candidate for their "solution´ as well. Most people just do not want to do the hard thinking to face reality. .and why bother, when the media does all the thinking for you.

And to the others saying "online practitioners" - you can meet or know people in real life - not online - who Practice magic, if you think it´s relegated to only "online" you´re in a world of hurt. The OP, as far as I saw, wasn´t saying astrology itself was bad nor dangerous, just that your birth info getting into the the wrong hands...is something you should keep in the back of your mind. . Don´t be so gullible to think these things do not exist.

"the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was of convincing the world that he doesn´t exist"
February 23, 2021 at 17:43
(Leo) Divine Lioness Starrseed » JessSezItSoftly
I basically explain how they can do this while people are under this post claiming that you can put spells on people without birth chart yes that´s obvious however this is particularly different. Your birth chart is the blueprint of your life it has everything in there that will take place in your life.
When you will get married how many children you have the career path you´ll take you coming into inheritance rather you will be rich or come into some kind of money everything is in your birth chart.
There are people out here that know how special these birth charts really are see a lot of people look at these birth charts on the surface and everybody does not have a destined path some people don´t really have nothing special in their birth charts. But if you are shown to have a divine destiny over your life in your birth chart especially if you have a yod the very fingerprint of God on your soul this will drive people into jealousy who have nothing special in their birth chart. People have taken birth chart information into the astral planes and have sold people souls to high level entities but those covered under God they can´t touch us. This is nothing to take lightly I have spoken to people who have personally experienced it. Having spells and things being done to your birth chart is on another level.
Lot of people do not come back from the type of sorcery that´s placed over their birth chart. Your literal birth rights can be stolen if your birth chart is placed in the wrong person´s hands.

But go on ahead yall don´t have to listen to me.
February 23, 2021 at 18:10
(Sagittarius) Psyle
On a side note, getting the day of birth is fairly easy (planets and signs) then in theory one could use the "chart rectification" technique to find the exact time of birth and get access to the ascendant and all the houses.

And by the way, clairvoyants and astral entities can literally access your natal chart just by looking at your aura. I´ve met several incredible people who could do that. They don´t need astrology. These entities can see in the future as easily as you can see across your own room. Etymologically astro-logy comes from the astral plane (the plane which actually *creates* time). Those astral spirits are the muses in contact with human oracles. Sometimes a singer will unknowingly predict the future because they channelled data from these beings (known as the astral weavers). But technically it´s the other way around : the lunar astral daemons are below some of the planetary gods like Sol and especially Saturn. They can´t really control the planetary gods (i.e. "sell your soul") they can only take advantage of what the planetary gods (lords of karma) decide.

With that being said I´m not against having more confidentiality options on astrology websites in general.
February 23, 2021 at 18:20
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Personally, I don´t worry about it, because I´ve survived the last 50 years, and if you know the natural laws of spiritual justice, that karma does come back around, so even if someone was trying to do something with my chart, it usually does back fire on them and even when try to harm me without it, I´ve seen what happens to them. You´d be surprised how you´re protected and those who try to harm you can be taken down by higher source.

Personally, I´d have to say this is why you have your spiritual/religious training all your life to defend yourself. Sound more like you´re not trained enough. If you´re living in a fear based reality, that is where you get into trouble. People were looking at my birth chart before I even knew astrology and trying to manipulate my life. All they have to do is ask you when your birth day is, take it off your documents, any social media site where your birthday shows, your drivers license. If people want your birth day they will figure it out from your friends, family, partner.

We all have divine appointments, divine timing, divine order. Jupiter is the bishop, and of course there´s always some one to back you up spiritually. I´m always surrounded by "Spritual/Military Warriors".

They play by the same universal laws, and nothing special about them, they can be brought down by forces just like anyone else.
February 23, 2021 at 18:24
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Divine Lioness Starrseed
Fortunately, people can not sell your soul. You are a sovereign soul, and you can only sell your soul to the darkness by your own choice and free will. Any time you try to force a soul to do anything it´s against their free will and free choice and the higher source actually gets in the way. As remote viewers will even tell you that angels get in the way at times to prevent knowledge of certain things.
February 23, 2021 at 18:28
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Psyle
I wish i could find this teacher I used to listen too, but he always taught don´t be play in the astral plane in the first place.
February 23, 2021 at 18:45
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Divine Lioness Starrseed
You had good intentions here of letting the unaware become aware of something.. I can recognize this. You did nothing wrong. All I saw was everyone turning it around on you and trying to convince you that you were "crazy" pretty much. Very disappointing, actually.

But as the old saying goes.... "You can lead a horse to water but you can´t make him drink"

Sign of times I guess... People tell you the truth, and you denounce them, people lie to you and you keep listening and celebrate it.
February 23, 2021 at 18:49
(Aries) nutelina
I agree that your info should not be public. But unless you are a famous person why worry? And even famous persona can´t help that their info is out there. So what is the problem really? If someone wants to find out they can look at your birth records.

I think you should just take a deep breath and calm down. Relax! Don´t worry, Universe is here to love you deeply. Enjoy the ride.
February 23, 2021 at 19:49
(Capricorn) Emanuel » RohiniMoon
But it s also an old saying that sound like this :" If all the people around tell you that you are wrong, maybe it´s time to consider the fact that you are not right and everybody else is wrong." So yeah...we have old sayings for every situation.
Btw... I´m totally in accord with you regardind the Covid 19 pandemic. It´s clearly a huge hoax.
February 23, 2021 at 21:27
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Divine Lioness Starrseed
I´m not saying what you´re saying isnt possible.... but I´m still trying to comprehend it.... Are you saying that our "blue prints" can be altered then?? Because what I´m trying to understand is do we really have a futuristic blueprint that is expected to be fulfilled in some degree..?? and if you truly believe what the stars plan for you come true then you cant also believe that it can be changed because either you´re destined or your not.......🤨

And if you´re saying that our blueprint (birthchart) is just a possibility and promised "opportunity" that is also open to change depending on our actions (which I tend to believe) you cant really believe whole heartedly that our birthchart is a promised destiny......🤔🤔

My question to you is who have you known and how many ppl has that truly happened to and how do they even know!?

And once again, if some of us have "gods protection" that is beyond our powers, than how is it that someone can overpower that protection? Doesnt Gods protection have greater power??

Nonetheless you make a good point about the importance of protecting yourself and your personal information so I am taking your advice and removing my time of birth... which sucks because all that detail is so critically important in understanding other ppl and what they´re like and why they are the way they are!
February 23, 2021 at 21:32
(Sagittarius) Psyle » goldenlion32
With Jupiter the bishop, the "guru" planet according to the indians, we´ll be fine :61:
February 23, 2021 at 22:56
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Psyle
hey...always works for me and my child. :61:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »