Story of how astrology caught your attention.

February 23, 2021 at 03:48 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) csrcto
Story of how astrology caught your attention.
How did you interested in it? How old were you?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 23, 2021 at 04:29
(Capricorn) Emanuel
About 2 years ago. I was interested to understand myself and my idiosyncrasies from a psychological view. That´s why I love psychological interpretations in astrology.
February 23, 2021 at 04:54
(Virgo) ♒ fairytale
I noticed that it´s exactly Virgoes only who create a lots of threads everyday :3:
I was in love with an :181: guy, we were young and dumb
He loved astrology and I do because he did and still does
February 23, 2021 at 07:26
(Virgo) csrcto » Emanuel
The same thing happens to me, now I love that they have given me emotional crises hahahaha, if it had not been for that I would not have observed that it is a fascinating world!
February 23, 2021 at 07:29
(Virgo) csrcto » ♒ fairytale
Sorry, it´s my moon in Gemini that kills me with curiosity to know everything HAHAHAHA

We both have Venus in Leo !, I personally attract a lot my complementary opposite that is Venus in Aquarius, but no one who was interested in astrology, but how romantic! Hahaha
February 23, 2021 at 10:09
(Virgo) ♒ fairytale » csrcto
In case you´re curious, I can describe some points of your life, reading your chart, let me know if required ;)
February 23, 2021 at 10:37
(Pisces) fishscales
I can´t remember what exactly tipped me off to it.

What I can remember is that when I was around six, I took out a small book about the sign Pisces at the school library. Can´t remember if it was made for kids or not...it probably was. Anyway, I was pretty fascinated with the thing, and thought that it described me pretty well. So that´s when I became committed to the idea that there was something "to" astrology...although it´s not what piqued my interest in the first place. What did, I can´t remember.
February 23, 2021 at 11:04
(Sagittarius) Psyle
I had been studying the occult (esotericism, alchemy, magic) for a while and then I realized that for such a quest I needed to understand the basics of astrology. At first I was a bit reluctant but I went with it. Then two months later the covid collective crisis appeared right under the Saturn-Pluto-Jupiter conjunction. I was shocked and I became fascinated.
February 23, 2021 at 11:47
(Taurus) dani_mae1
I can’t remember when I figured out my sun sign or how, but I remember the day I decided to fully embrace astrology.

I was 12, my birthday, the grand daughter of a Southern Baptist Deacon who thought music was even the devil, let alone his little first grandkid was into the occult. But my 1st Jupiter return expanded my mind and world.

I can still smell the coffee and new books from the 90s Border’s bookstore chain. Sneaking off from my parents and stepping into the new age section where a purple/blueish book caught my attention just sitting casually on the shelf. It was Linda Goodman’s Sun Signs.

And that was it for me.

I started casting my own chart by hand and then before I knew it the internet had free natal chart casting and astrology was so damn easily accessible then! I could go into any party I wanted to and have anyone’s natal chart in minutes! Wow!

So, I studied it through out my life, as a constant passionate hobby. About 2 years ago I finally dug into formal education in regards to it. Better late than never!
February 23, 2021 at 12:12
(Pisces) Moon_Queen
I was first naturally at behavioral psychology when I started to ask myself why people behave the way they behave (at the age of 11 :4:).
Soon after, I was introduced to superstition, and concept of God as a supreme ruler of this reality. But, when I read the first Nostradamus book about Astrology at the age of 15, I am hooked since.
February 23, 2021 at 14:29
(Leo) Anni23
Uggh I dont even remember but it was sometime around the beginning of last year and I remember I was just thinking that now was the time to just have a look into this kind of thing and have a truly open mind because I knew that religion wasn´t really for me, so.. what other options are there?

I´ve always tried to understand people better so I think that is why I was drawn to it particularly
February 23, 2021 at 14:43
(Cancer) wildfl❀wer
I was interested in the other people´s signs since I know there are zodiac signs, then I would go deeper and deeper. I would notice patterns. I was talking about astrology in school, with family, at university during breaks, they disbelieved astrology (horoscopes) we had hot disputes. Lucky me, at the other university everyone was water signs, we would all predict something to each other.
February 23, 2021 at 16:01
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Had no time for anything less than square in High School; There were college library books supposed to inspire skepticism that led me to Astrology! :1:
February 24, 2021 at 00:27
(Virgo) csrcto » ♒ fairytale
Yes please!
February 24, 2021 at 00:32
(Virgo) csrcto » fishscales
Thanks for sharing! Pisceans are very sensitive and inuitive, I have a friend who called me on the phone while she was having a nightmare, she simply told me `` I felt you were overwhelmed ´´ :)
February 24, 2021 at 00:35
(Virgo) csrcto » Psyle
I started reading tarot, then I realized that astrology was very useful for its interpretation.
February 24, 2021 at 00:42
(Virgo) csrcto » dani_mae1
I like how she describes the essence of her past haha
February 24, 2021 at 00:44
(Virgo) csrcto » Moon_Queen
Whenever I go to therapy with a psychologist I ask them if they like astrology, and they say no, that they don´t believe in it, so I think how sad haha
February 24, 2021 at 00:46
(Virgo) csrcto » Anni23
Last year was the start of something transformative
February 24, 2021 at 00:48
(Virgo) csrcto » wildfl❀wer
Me volví un maníaco al ver todas las cartas natales de mi familia y de mis compañeros de colegio JAJAJA, no me gusta hablar de esto con gente que cree saber todo en este mundo y dice que la astroogía es una tontería
February 24, 2021 at 00:49
(Virgo) csrcto » Rosincvist
That is very cool!
February 26, 2021 at 10:04
(Capricorn) Amananda
Two years ago. I stumbled over Astro.com

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar