POLITICS

February 23, 2021 at 03:33 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) csrcto
POLITICS
What aspects would make someone successful in politics?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 23, 2021 at 04:26
(Capricorn) Emanuel
Define "succesful", especially in politics.

Usually... Capricorn placements, saturn aspects (because of it s status seeking and climbing of social ladder) . Aquarius (and uranus aspects) it s proned too political involvment.

Any sign cand do politics actually... Some are witty (air signs) , some have emotional public speaking(water signs) , some are old fashioned aristocratic vibe (like earth signs), some passionate and popular(fire signs).
February 23, 2021 at 07:20
(Virgo) csrcto » Emanuel
THANK YOU!
February 23, 2021 at 16:41
(Sagittarius) Psyle
The main zodiacal signs in politics are found in the collective signs (from Libra to Pisces). Especially Capricorn (great determination, social consciousness and saturnian knowledge of structure and laws), Leo (great charisma, self confidence and self expression), Scorpio (in depth social consciousness, sense of power), first decan Aquarians (humanitarian, social consciousness, revolutionary, very strategic) and Sagittarius (idealism, group consciousness, knowledge of philosophy and traditions).

Examples : Napoleon (Leo Sun and MC, Capricorn Moon, Scorpio ascendant), Barack Obama (Leo Sun and Black Moon, Aquarius ascendant), Mao Zedong (Capricorn Sun & ascendant, Leo Moon), Nixon (Capricorn Sun, Aquarius Moon), Martin Luther King (Capricorn Sun, Leo Black Moon), Julius Caesar (Leo Black Moon)

The highest level of political success comes from Pluto´s occult power. These rare plutonic individuals, who have the power to direct the destiny of entire nations, often have Pluto in the 10th house or Pluto conjunct an angle (ASC, MC). Most of them work in the shadows like Scorpios but some of them are known in broad daylight. Moreover we should remember that Pluto´s power is transcendental, it is not controlled by a human ego, it just descends within someone temporarily to do its work when the conditions are right.

Examples : Vladimir Putin (Leo Pluto conjunct MC & Black Moon, Scorpio ascendant), Nixon (10th house Pluto), Mitterrand (Sun Scorpio, Pluto conjunct MC & Black Moon), Alexander the Great (Aries Pluto conjunct ASC, Capricorn Uranus conjunct MC, Scorpio Moon)
February 23, 2021 at 18:51
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Psyle
"These rare plutonic individuals, who have the power to direct the destiny of entire nations, often have Pluto in the 10th house or Pluto conjunct an angle (ASC, MC)."

I have 10th house pluto in Scorpio. I also have Earth in Libra (helioscentric) which points to me being a leader or politician of some sort.

At one point in my life it could´ve been a career to pursue until I saw what it was. It´s far too dark a path for any sane individual to want to take. Plus I don´t belong to the right clubs. Also no one seems to know what they want anymore. More circus and bread and thats about the gist of it.

Just a smiling face of comfort that can pat you on the head and say everything is going to be ok. Politicians seem to be nothing more than parental figures these days.

Especially in my country. The PM is being touted as amazing all around the world. Shes a deceitful unt who deserves all the worlds evils to befall it.

What would make a great politician in this day and age... Leo Asc for the beauty and eye catch, Gemini Sun for the chat and ability to manipulate and be two faced, Capricorn Moon for that want to strive and achieve above all else. IMO but I´m known to be wrong.
February 23, 2021 at 19:07
(Sagittarius) Psyle » Wolfmoon
Trump has a Gemini Sun, a Leo ascendant (conjunct Mars) and a Sagittarius Moon. He certainly had political qualities but I´m not sure he used these for the greater good lol. But I see what you mean these days people like having charismatic young politicians. But you can distinguish the parental figures from the real plutonians by looking at their Pluto. Some of them do have real power, they´re not all puppets like the conspiracy people often say.

"It´s far too dark a path for any sane individual to want to take."

Uranus can somewhat be understood, then Neptune is a lot harder to grasp. But Pluto is by far the hardest planet to attain. Indeed not everyone survives such a dark path. But as the alchemists used to say true power (and bliss) comes from the underworld, deep down in the hellist center of earth you will find the golden stone.

"Visita Interiora Terrae Rectificando Invenies Occultum Lapidem"
v.i.t.r.i.o.l, lapis philosophorum
February 23, 2021 at 23:05
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Psyle
"Some of them do have real power, they´re not all puppets like the conspiracy people often say."

I guess it depends on your country.

Here, they all are. They don´t even hide it. Every single one has an addiction to something, its how they´re kept in check. One of the biggest alcoholics in the country has been minister of Police multiple times. I personally knew of the minister of Education about 5 years ago having a chronic meth habit. Even our Primeministers of old were deviants. One who was touted as being the savior of Anti-Nuke NZ, had an addiction to Male transvestites. Our previous PM made it a law that it is illegal to make allegations of treason against a Prime Minister of NZ.

Thats what I meant by "It´s far too dark a path for any sane individual to want to take."

If your willing to sell the livelihoods of a nation´s people to feed your own sick habits then your worse than evil.

If we live in the illusion, that most do, that they have elected representatives looking out for the best interests of everyone, then it would be a noble job for someone of high standing. But we don´t and it´s not. Politics is a playground for peados and junkies.
February 24, 2021 at 00:56
(Virgo) csrcto » Psyle
What an interesting description, scorpions have a curious sense of power.
February 24, 2021 at 00:58
(Virgo) csrcto » Wolfmoon
Curious your pluto in house 4
February 24, 2021 at 01:05
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
In the USA, this is the most important sign for a successful politician.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
February 24, 2021 at 05:32
(Aries) Wolfmoon » csrcto
Removed my birth time from my chart. Must´ve messed with it somewhat
February 24, 2021 at 06:19
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Leo Moon
:61: :61:
February 25, 2021 at 09:39
(Scorpio) hereliessmol
Sorry to be off topic but how do you post your own forum on here? I have no idea how to work this website

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »