Urgent lost Egyptian pendulum

February 18, 2021 at 06:34 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Sagi66
Urgent lost Egyptian pendulum
Urgent lost Egyptian pendulum.
Please, between 8 p.m. and at 11:30 pm, I lost my Egyptian pendulum, can someone tell me where it is? Montevideo, Uruguay.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
February 18, 2021 at 07:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
According to my reading, it is definitely somewhere in the water.
I would say you went swimming and you lost it there...

This does not to be correct, this is just what I can see from the chart.

I hope you´ll find it :78:
February 18, 2021 at 08:04
(Sagittarius) Sagi66 » Moon_Queen
thanks is that I was not anywhere with water, I used it at that time I kept my TAROT cards my gems, and it was supposed to be on my night table. I´ve already searched so many times. because on my night table I have a glass of water, but it is not there and I did not leave my bedroom with it. . I´m so sad ..😭
February 18, 2021 at 08:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sagi66
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Ok I actually used the time you posted this question (6:34) since I usually use that time for horary.

It would probably give better result if you post the time and date (because of time differences) when you fist found out it is missing.
February 18, 2021 at 15:13
Hello Moon, the exact time is 1:45 am. because she was going to help with my pendulum a puppy of a friend who is sick, and the day before, she had done the harmonization and the next day at least a little. I live in MONTEVIDEO Uruguay. I don´t know the time difference. Also, I never take my pendulum out of my bedroom. only if I have to do Gemotherapy or energy harmonization. I don´t know where to look anymore. Thank you :
February 18, 2021 at 15:40
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste, could anyone other than yourself take it or misplace it???
February 18, 2021 at 16:05
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Is there a heating duct or air duct in your room or something to do with air. With all the Aquarius squares to Taurus, Taurus would be the unexpected event possibly the furniture and the Pendulum, Sun is in Pisces, and you stated you had a glass of water.

You have to think about what the archetypes stand for in the physical world. Pisces is fish, Aquarius would be (Fish Aquarium).

Then you have water element, medications, poisons, liquids, oils, paint.
Aquarius is air, fans, ducts, technology, laptops, mobile phones, electrical, blowing air, hot or cold. Bridges, fences, train tracks, barriers.

Can be art supplies with the two together, creative area, rainbows, colorful places.

This chart for right now shows Moon in Taurus (mature women) and younger masculine in 12th house with unexpected event of jewelry.
North Node Gemini moving towards friends in the 11th house.
Sun ruler of chart, and that is the 8th house of Pisces. Sleeping area perhaps, maybe by pillows or blankets, or resting, or healing place. Pisces Medications as well, or fluids.
Then you have all the Aquarius in the 6th/7th house that indicates health and friendships, or partnerships.
If you’re going around the chart the wounding happens in the 9th house of Aries and why I asked if there was a heating duct or some kind of air ducts by your bedroom furniture or where you stated you last seen it, because then there’s the unexpected event in 10th house.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
February 18, 2021 at 17:15
(Sagittarius) Sagi66 » Datta108
Never, everyone knows that my pendulum is not touched. and they are all adults and understand. infinite thanks
February 18, 2021 at 17:20
(Sagittarius) Sagi66 » goldenlion32
hello I have a standing fan, the furniture where I have my TAROT cards and gems and crystals is old and faded and it is where I always have it which is my nightstand. it´s in my bedroom around 6 that´s where I work and study. and in cosmetics and medicines search .... infinite.
February 18, 2021 at 17:22
(Sagittarius) Sagi66 » Sagi66
standing fan
February 18, 2021 at 17:31
(Capricorn) Datta108 » Sagi66
Ok I see....So then I would kindly suggest to ask Saint Anthony to help locate it by first goin into your kitchen and taking an empty glass (that is used for drinking) and turning it upside down on your table and asking the Good Saint to intercede for you locating your pendulum.
If you dont like doin that, then ask and pray to Lord Dattatreya to find it,He´s never let me down before and actually helped me find my Ruby I had lost in a hotel in south America years ago,and since today is Thursday He can definitely help🙏
February 18, 2021 at 17:46
(Sagittarius) Sagi66 » Datta108
Infinite thanks, I will do everything to find it, we will review cosmetic medications and my entire bedroom, there is no possibility that it is in another place. I will look again one thing at a time .. and if you turn the glass over and ask, not only that I love him is my connection with the energies and I work with him apart from being my friend. That is why I do not understand how he is not by my side, if the first thing I see when I wake up is him, thanking him that he is by my side. who knows about dowsing, he understands me. Thanks and I´m still waiting for more help, infinite thanks and a lot of light to all.
February 18, 2021 at 17:54
=====
OK
note: For horary I´m using Vertex so, in hope it can help somehow, here is what I see.

I made a chart for Feb 18th 1:45 am MONTEVIDEO Uruguay and
I would say, according to that chart that object is very near some fire (it could be candle too, or box of matches) since Vertex is in conjunction with Mars.
It is also on the ground or very near the ground (Vx in Taurus) in living room (5th house). Since Taurus stands for wood too it is likely that it is near some wooden matches or wooden object...
Since Vx made squares to Aqua Jupiter and Venus, object could be mixed and pressed with some other nice objects used in religious, spiritual practices or covered by some nice fabric.
Vx trine 3rd house Pisces Neptune means that you can also see it from the spot you watch TV or use internet.
February 18, 2021 at 18:08
then it has to be on my nightstand where I have letters, candles, incense, water is made of wood, and the floor is too. I have gems. It has to be here and I don´t see it, thanks infinite.
February 18, 2021 at 19:41
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Resource:
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/wit.html
February 18, 2021 at 19:51
(Sagittarius) Sagi66
thank you all, I found it was in the bedroom, on a wooden floor, inside a shoe. next to the nightstand. infinite thanks to all. I am happy ¡¡¡¡¡¡
February 18, 2021 at 21:56
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Sagi66
Ha ha! Sun in Pisces is the foot! :61: Taurus the fashionable shoe!
February 18, 2021 at 22:00
=====
Great! :75:
February 18, 2021 at 22:16
(Aquarius) nikkia
Glad you found your pendulum !

I usually don´t believe in such things... but, someone once told me to always check my transits and look for where my Mars is - and look there for the missing item. I took this advice with a grain of salt.

So, one day, I misplaced an item. For giggles, I checked my transits. Mars was in my third house - I found item in my car. Ha! I´ve only done this once - with success.

I´m curious... had you checked your transit Mars, would this have helped you locate the lost pendulum?
February 19, 2021 at 00:39
(Capricorn) Datta108 » Sagi66
Excellent!!! Did you turn over a glass and ask St Anthony´s assistance???
February 19, 2021 at 01:03
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Datta108
ha ha! What´s with the glass? I prayed to St. Anthony many times in my life and found lost objects, but never used a glass.
February 19, 2021 at 01:05
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » nikkia
Every time something goes missing here, I use horary to find it. Most of the time it works, but sometimes it gets hard when you have too many planets in same archetype.
February 19, 2021 at 01:07
(Capricorn) Datta108 » goldenlion32
😁 Yeah it´s an old Italian tradition, my mother use to do it all the time and call on st Anthony for help,she even named me after the good Saint!!!
February 19, 2021 at 01:11
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Datta108
I see. I just read the regular books in the U.S.
February 19, 2021 at 05:45
(Sagittarius) Sagi66 » goldenlion32
you are right, many contributed very important data to find it. every day I love astrology more
February 19, 2021 at 06:09
(Sagittarius) Sagi66 » nikkia
hello, at this moment I have Mars and Uranus trancing my Ascendant and NN, and I noticed at this moment that the moon is in Taurus, Mars is ruler of my 12th house, I hide it, the mystery and the taboo, the spiritual or mystical. I use the Pendulum a lot in Gemotherapy and therapeutic TAROT and in aligning energies and cleaning them. As Moon said, on the wooden floor next to beautiful things (Taurus), shoes, next to my TAROT cards and gems, and an electrical connection where I charge my cell phone and the moon? It will be because of the feeling I have for him.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »