Cosa vedi nel mio grafico?

February 18, 2021 at 01:34 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) PiccolaCo
Cosa vedi nel mio grafico?
Dietro indicazione di un utente (JayJay) provo espormi e quindi cercare di dare libero sfogo alla mia curiosità!
Nel mio tema natale vedo tanto aria, qlc acqua e poco fuoco .. manca la terra .. e mi sento come se non riuscissi a mettere radici ..
È corretta la mia interpretazione? Oppure sono solo influenzata da ciò che vedo?
Cosa mi presservano il nuovo posizionamento dei pianeti saturno e giove .. assolutamente favorevoli .. ma che io non sento tale?
Grazie mille anticipatamente
Corinne

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 18, 2021 at 01:45
(Gemini) PiccolaCo
Grafico
February 18, 2021 at 09:35
(Aries) Filippo
Hi PC, your interpretation is correct and this must be a signal to exercise more your "earth" qualities...
February 18, 2021 at 12:47
(Gemini) PiccolaCo » Filippo
Grazie per la tua risposta..
Ma ho poca dimestichezza.. se non inesistente ..😔
February 18, 2021 at 12:57
(Aries) Filippo » PiccolaCo
sì.
Io sono privo di elementi "acqua"...
Forse devo provare ad aprirmi un pò...? :1:
February 18, 2021 at 14:39
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
TRANSLATION:
"On the advice of a user (JayJay) I try to expose myself and then try to give free rein to my curiosity!
In my birth chart I see a lot of air, some water and a little fire .. the earth is missing .. and I feel like I can´t take root ..
Is my interpretation correct? Or am I just influenced by what I see?
What pressured me the new positioning of the planets saturn and jupiter .. absolutely favorable .. but that I do not feel such?
Thanks a lot in advance"
Corinne

It is a fair question about the elements. What if a person has no planets in an element? Does it mean they don´t have any qualities of that element? My answer is NO.

Personally, I have no air in my chart. (We do not count the outer or trans-personal planets). I even had a professional astrologer tell me that there would be problems in my ability to communicate or connect with people - but they were dead wrong. I´m a teacher. I have excellent writing, speaking, listening and overall communication skills. There are other ways a person can express the elemental qualities other than a planetary placement. In my case, my Virgo rising gives me a Mercury chart ruler - and I have Gemini on the MC. I´m all about thinking, analyzing, listening and speaking. I even was a teacher of voice and public speaking at one time. And I have no air.

So, let´s look at your chart. Most significantly, you have Capricorn on the IC - or 4th house cusp. This is the deepest, most private part of yourself - and Capricorn is as earthly as it gets. Capricorn is all about knowing who you are from the inside out - it gives you a strong desire to work and be of service, a sense of being the captain of your own ship.

Your Sagittarius Moon is in an Earth House - 2nd house - but conjunct Uranus in Scorpio, which gives a whole other nuance. Still, both are in 2nd house of self-value, self-worth.

I can see why you say you feel ungrounded. Your past life is all about not fitting in - either within your family - or the whole family did not fit in with the culture. Either way, your self-identity is that of an outsider. The remedy for this is the North Node in Leo in the 10th house (an earth house) is to cultivate qualities that help you fit in so that you can participate more fully in the world. Leo is warm, engaging, wants to be liked, appreciated, recognized and applauded. It wants to warm people´s hearts and express itself. Aquarius has a message and it needs to be heard. But for the message to be delivered, it has to be done in an accepted way so that people will hear it.

The Aquarius South Node person knows how the world could be a better place. Aquarius is usually an intuitive and inventive thinker. It cares about the welfare of humanity and in the 4th house - its family.

The Capricorn IC says that you do not like to show emotion to others. You have feelings and emotions, of course, but you do not like to show it. You don´t really want to feel them if you can help it. Chiron in Taurus (another earth sign) in the 8th house resists going to painful feelings. But, the truth is, you do in fact have some very painful feelings that you need to process. Mars in Gemini in the 8th house means you truly need to think about your feelings - to examine them - to know the truth of them.

The Sun in Gemini in the 9th along with Mercury and Venus in Cancer in the 9th says something similar. You need to think about your feelings - examine them - know them. In this way, you can understand yourself and have compassion for yourself and others.

Earth is cold, hard and tends to ignore feelings or not give them much attention. The reason you don´t have planets in earth is because you need to feel your feelings and express them - even if only to yourself or on paper. Then you will feel more grounded.

Pluto in Libra says that this lifetime is about changing the way you relate to people. It´s on the ASC - where you meet the public. It tells me that you need to set healthy boundaries with people - to be able to relate but keep your individuality - so that you don´t lose yourself in another. In other words, you need to define yourself and not be defined by others. You are your own person. You need to feel that sense of self down deep and not get caught up in and fall prey to other people defining you. You need to draw clear lines and know yourself as a separate person - a unique individual.

You have your Moon in Sagittarius and Sun, Mecury, Venus in the 9th house - all expansive in feel. You are lifting yourself up and out - with optimism, a thirst for growing and learning and changing - a zeal for life and a desire to be more.

If you are enmeshed with your family or a partner - then a grieving process is in order. You have to separate yourself out - lovingly - carefully - methodically - so that you can learn to be in those relationships without sacrificing yourself and your individuality. If they are enmeshed with you, they also need to work on their own self-concept and become stronger within themselves. When people who are too close to others have to learn to have some distance - it feels like a loss. In a way, it is. So you have to grieve and honor the loss. Then you can celebrate the wonderful gains that being a true individual - strong and soulful - brings to all concerned.

Having a spiritual practice helps strengthen you - and this aided by Saturn and Jupiter in the 12th house. Strengthening the spiritual connection helps to have better boundaries with people.

Did I get it right?

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
February 19, 2021 at 00:07
(Gemini) PiccolaCo » JayJayAstrology
Grazie di cuore JayJay
Che magnifica descrizione dettagliata!
Sì sei stata molto chiara .. sei andata nel dettaglio e tante cose, comportamenti li ho riconosciuti in me.
Per fortuna .. mi sono già staccata da tutto e tutti e sto cercando di creare dei rapporti di amicizia più sani e bilanciati..
Sto cercando di non darmi a prescindere ..anche se per me è difficile .. ma le battistero mi hanno un pochino piegata e nonostante mi manchi il chiasso e l´idea di avere sempre qualcuno vicino o intorno,a prescindere, ora perlomeno cerco di capire se ne vale la pena ma soprattutto non mi modulo più in base ai desideri altrui e cerco di tenere il mio punto.
Lutto?
Direi diversi dal 2017 a questa parte sia in senso figurato che effettivo ..
Vorrei riuscire a rinascere ..
Vorrei riuscire a spegnere il cervello ..
Vorrei un pò di benessere mentale ..
Lo vedi tu per caso nei spostamenti dei pianeti di quest´anno?
O devo aspettare il prossimo anno 😔?

Grazie ancora davvero per il tuo impegno dedicatomi!
Corinne
February 19, 2021 at 01:00
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
Di solito non scrivo sul forum a parte dei punti di insegnamento. Ogni tanto leggo un tema astrologico qua, pero mai al gran´ pubblico del forum. E una cosa privata. Visto che lei è torinese, leggero con piacere il suo tema...pero lo facciamo tramite messagi.
February 19, 2021 at 01:36
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » PiccolaCo
TRANSLATION
Heartfelt thanks JayJay
What a wonderful detailed description!
Yes, you were very clear .. you went into detail and I recognized many things, behaviors in me.
Fortunately .. I have already detached myself from everything and everyone and I am trying to create healthier and more balanced friendships ..
I´m trying not to give myself regardless .. even if it´s difficult for me .. but the baptistery has bent me a little bit and although I miss the noise and the idea of ​​always having someone near or around, regardless, now at least I try to understand if it´s worth it but above all I no longer form according to the wishes of others and I try to keep my point.
Mourning?
I would say different from 2017 to this part both figuratively and effectively ..
I wish I could be reborn ..
I wish I could turn off the brain ..
I would like some mental well-being ..
Do you see it by chance in the movements of the planets this year?
Or should I wait until next year 😔?

Thanks again very much for your dedication to me!
Corinne

When a person is changing and setting boundaries with people, there is usually a gradual change. You have to keep doing it. You have to be willing to feel guilty about saying no - if this is something you feel. You have to have faith that there will be a complete change and you will no longer feel guilty or bad that you are setting boundaries.

You can practice the following meditation. You can do this any time during the day you think of it - even while you are doing other things. You don´t have to sit quietly. All it is, is the practice of watching your your thoughts. If you can watch your thoughts, you can develop an "Observer". The more you do it, the more you can be in the peace of observing. The observer has no thoughts or feelings. It just watches. This is your soul - being present. When you notice that you are pulled into your thoughts and you are no longer observing, you just go back to observing your thoughts and actions. You can start with doing it every time you do a task like washing dishing or cleaning the house. So every time you wash dishes, you practice. The expand to other activities. The more you do it, more peace you will have. It does take time though.

It is difficult to predict when you will feel like you no longer struggle with this. But the meditation can make it go more quickly. Accepting that you are in a process is helpful. We do better when we accept "what is" - and not fight where we are. The process you are in is meaningful - so take time to pat yourself on your back for your progress - every day. Find a moment of joy in the fact that you are in the process of change. You don´t have to like being in the process But there is peace in acceptance.

My grief statement - is just saying that when we have a loss - it´s sad. Like you say - you miss the noise and people being around. It´s healthy to acknowledge the sadness, is all. It´s all be being present - a witness to your own process.

I hope this helps at least a little.
February 20, 2021 at 21:50
(Gemini) PiccolaCo » ancient_astrology
Ringrazio anticipatamente allora..
Attendo un suo riscontro via messaggio privato.
A presto
Corinne
February 20, 2021 at 22:02
Grazie mille JayJay ..
Ogni volta che mi scrivi, divoro le tue parole...
Penso di aver capito il senso del tuo consiglio " guardare i miei pensieri" ma vorrei esserne certa.
Cosa intendi tu esattamente per guardare i propri pensieri?
Proverò a farlo .. 🌹
Grazie ancora
Corinne
February 21, 2021 at 00:03
Thanks so much JayJay ..
Every time you write to me, I devour your words ...
I think I understand the meaning of your advice "look at my thoughts" but I would like to be sure.
What exactly do you mean by looking at your own thoughts?
I´ll try to do it .. 🌹
Thanks again
Corinne

There´s a little problem in translation, I think. We can watch, witness, or observe our thoughts - like our thoughts are not us. We are not our thoughts. WE can watch them, like watching television. If we stand back from ourselves, we can observe ourslves doing things, thinking things, having feelings, but we are not 100% involved. If we do that enough, we develop the part of us who is an observer - who is peaceful inside without thoughts.

Does this make sense?
February 21, 2021 at 01:00
Lho inteso come un cercare di non reagire ma solo osservare ed eventualmente valutare..
Sono una che macina pensieri on
ininterrottamente.. anche mentre la gente mi parla .. ( lo so non si fa .. non è proprio carino) .. anche mentre ti sto scrivendo .. sto pensando già al concetto successivo da esporti..
Cioè.
Rendo l´idea? Sarà assai difficile per me staccarmi .. ma prometto che ci proverò perlomeno 🤞
Grazie x le tue risposte
February 21, 2021 at 02:16
I understood it as trying not to react but only to observe and possibly evaluate ..
I´m a mind grinder on
nonstop .. even while people talk to me .. (I know it´s not done .. it´s not really nice) .. even while I´m writing to you .. i´m already thinking about the next concept to export ..
That is.
Do I give the idea? It will be very difficult for me to break away .. but I promise that I will at least try 🤞
Thanks for your answers

It sounds like you almost understand. The observer does not evaluate, reflect or analyze. It does not try to stop reacting. It does not think or feel. It only observes and watches. That´s it. The thoughts can keep going as they will - but you can observe them. The observer does not judge. The observer does nothing. The observer does not stop the thoughts. It just observes. That´s it. The observer knows you are thinking and just watches.

Can you observe yourself breathing? It´s the same thing. You will keep breathing until you die, and you can observe yourself breathing until you forget to observe. You can observe yourself doing the dishes, brushing your teeth - anything you want. The observer watches everything. It is a meditation practice.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »